It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt archeologists unearth 110 ancient tombs in Nile Delta

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I can't believe they're still finding stuff under the desert over there. Egyptian archaeologists have unearthed another 110 tombs at an ancient site in the Nile Delta province. Some contain humans, some don't. However, I think this find is symbolic of something big that's on the horizon. I think something monumental is about to be found concerning humanity's past that will blow all other finds out of the water. IDK, it's just a feeling....This discovery is pretty cool huh, ATS?

Tue, April 27, 2021, 11:42 AM
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian archeologists unearthed 110 burial tombs at an ancient site in a Nile Delta province, the Tourism and Antiquities Ministry said Tuesday.

The graves, some of which have human remains inside, were found at the Koum el-Khulgan archeological site in Dakahlia province, around 150 kilometers (93 miles) northeast of Cairo, the ministry said.

They include 68 oval-shaped tombs dating back to the Predynastic Period that spanned from 6000-3150 B.C., the ministry said.

There are also 37 rectangular-shaped tombs from an ancient era known as the Second Intermediate Period (1782-1570 B.C.), when the Semitic people of Hyksos ruled ancient Egypt, the ministry added.

The remaining five oval-shaped tombs date back to the Naqada III period that spanned from around 3200 B.C. to 3000 B.C.

So, this find is a burial site with burials from different eras when different people ruled over Egypt...? I think this discovery is important in and of itself. There is so much hidden under the sand and hidden in other parts of the world still waiting to be discovered; it's almost mind boggling...! Well, not to topic drift in my own thread. So, what does ATS think about this discovery..? What say you, ATS?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Didn't they used to dig up tombs and burn the mummies as train fuel?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Didn't they used to dig up tombs and burn the mummies as train fuel?

Idk. Maybe

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

the past vam be so puzzling

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I love discoveries like this! I wonder if any of the second and third eras knew it had been used before?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is exciting!
I just hope they find something spectacular and
Actually release the true details.
Thanks for sharing S&F

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They even used mummy wrappings re pulped down as paper to wrap fish and chips in the UK. Mmmmmm yum fish chips and dead people.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CiBBiA

Might give the old UK fish and chips industry some more flavor

top topics

join