It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pfizer Vac Will Not Give Immunity!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Yup, that's what I was told by the paramedic who checked me out after my shot a week ago.

Thank goodness you have a paramedic to fulfill your medical information.

Well, the front-line medical staff were busy getting the injections done. It doesn't take a doctor or nurse to watch me for a potential reaction to the vaccine, so I figure I was well-served having a paramedic giving me the spiel. Heck, when I get my annual flu shot, I sit around in front of a pharmacy clerk for the required 15 minutes.

He wasn't just watching you. He was giving you questionable medical advice. He has no more knowledge about the efficacy of the vaccines than you do.

Cool story. I'll have her talk to you. I'm sure she'll enjoy the experience. Mansplaining by a non-professional...double the fun.

edit on 27-4-2021 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Imagine if the childhood vaccinations for polio, diphtheria et. still allowed for one to contract and spread the disease.

People would be losing their minds and sure as hell would not be calling them vaccines... yet here we are with SARS2 doing just that. /smh

eta: on the news last night they interviewed a few people queued up to get the shot and the one girl just made my head want to explode. " I just got over COVID so I can't wait to get the vaccine so i can go out and start doing things again " ugh.

I don't care if people want to get the shot. Not my body, not my business but I really wish the news would come clean about natural immunity, acquired immunity for all of those who were asymptomatic and the fact that this vaccine is more like taking cough syrup for a cold, not a way to prevent the cold infection in the first place.

edit on 27/4/21 by discordantone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sorry, read your links, couldn't find the part where it's comparable to polio in any way whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

If it makes you happy, then I hope its everything you wanted plus some.

I have no issue with anyone getting the jabs, just wish some folks (not you) would be ok with me not wanting the jab without more data on the effects especially unborn children. (me and the missus are trying to put a new bun in the oven)

I still get weird looks when I say nope not planning on getting it at this time.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

So the shots are treatments and NOT vaccines, right? Treatments reduce symptoms, vaccines provide immunity. Correct?

Well no vaccine provides 100% protection. They ALL help develop immunity by imitating an infection to get those old T-cells to build a pattern for the virus, but what happens when the virus mutates as they always do? The body will be like OK this is different but close to this T-cell and that is what makes it all different than a "nuevo" virus where the body has zero defenses and does a WTF is this thing. A yearly booster would be along the lines of a yearly flu shot as flu virus keep mutating. If viruses didn't mutate then I would think it would be full immunity.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You're profession is very similar to mine...I build and run lights for concerts, trade shows, and conventions. You work in the movie/TV realm. I haven't got answers for you aside from maybe using your production skills in a different area of our industry. As far as I know las vegas isn't requiring a vax to work and I'm now here in FL where I'm visiting family they don't either. Maybe living somewhere else would help too. You are in leftistan out on cali as well as your industry especially the hollywood part being all in on the government narrative. I would expect you don't have the freedom of option out there. Best alternative is move somewhere with more freedom to choose for yourself.
edit on 27-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If it makes you happy, then I hope its everything you wanted plus some.

I have no issue with anyone getting the jabs, just wish some folks (not you) would be ok with me not wanting the jab without more data on the effects especially unborn children. (me and the missus are trying to put a new bun in the oven)

I still get weird looks when I say nope not planning on getting it at this time.

I think if you are healthy and not in the 50+ age group you really have little reason to get the vax compared to just getting the virus. Just like masks and shutting down businesses the whole vax thing has a big virtual signally aspect to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
When someone is told, "Well, the first thing was a lie, but this 2nd thing is the truth.", the only thing that can truly be ascertained is: THEY LIE!

There is no other more meaningful truth beyond the fact that they are indeed willing to lie.

This is exactly what I brought up to some friends who thought I was unreasonable for questioning the vaccine.
I couldn’t get them to admit Fauci lied about masks in the beginning and had the backing of the MSM and the government when he did so, only for him to reverse it sometime later while still having the full backing of MSM and the government. They’d say “He misled”, or “He did what was best” but no one will flat out just state, “Yes, he lied.” It’s really quite interesting.

Chances are, I’ll get the damn vaccine. I’m not stoked about it, but I figure, I’m taking the express ride off this planet if I ever get some disease or cancer that’s going to make the last years of my life hell, so whether it happens on it’s own or is pharmaceutically inflicted doesn’t really matter; if I became terminally ill, I won’t be around long enough to deal with it.
edit on 27-4-2021 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The calculated effectiveness of the Pfizer shot is the highest to date and has been confirmed.

Not sure what your paramedic was talking about. Perhaps the confusion is that people think the vaccine makes the virus go away. The vaccine gives our bodies the antibodies to fight off the virus. There's nothing magical about it. We can still catch the virus and we can still transmit the virus even though immunized, we just overcome it quicker.

What happens in worst case infections is that the virus overwhelms us before we can mount a defense. The vaccine should prevent that happening.

Similarly, herd immunity is not immediately established, but will only happen when about 80% of the population carry antibodies. If left up to nature, that would take about 3 years in the USA, with the deaths of a total of more than 1.5 million people. With the vaccines, herd immunity may be established in less than a year, limiting that death toll.

When both personal and herd immunity are established, the virus transmission will be so attenuated that it will no longer be a health issue in the community.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: IAMTAT

yes. Clinical environments will not allow you to work without being vaccinated.

So ill restate: What government is threatening freedom?

A government that doesn’t protect freedoms for all it’s citizens.

Complete non-sequitur.

No employer HAS to hire you. Freedom isn't just about you and your freedom. A hospital has no obligation to hire someone.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I found it really nice that I got a $260 bill for just a COVID test. It's a racket. My insurance covered $100, I sent the bill for $160 to my company since it was company related. I thought these tests were supposed to be "free".

I wonder what the bills are going to be for the "vaccine"?

They would gladly pay for $1,000,000 tests if that’s what it took for you to finally succumb and take the concoction.

You couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to even get a swab test. Good try.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Wait...you think that the dictionaries of the world dictate what words mean?

No...thats backwards. Dictionaries record how language is used. Of course it changed. The use of the word changed. You should see what the word "weird" use to mean. I believe its the oldest word in the English language as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Polio cripples children and kills people horribly, covid doesn't...

Asinine ignorance of the facts doesn't win a debate.

If you would like to be enlightened, you can peruse the Mayo Clinics short piece on this:

www.mayoclinic.org...

I really don't mean this personally...but damn. You just said that like it was the truth when even a cursory examination of a Google search could prevent it.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Can I ask you pro-vax thread starters something?

This propensity for posting "Lookie wut I dun did wif no hands, maw!" post-jab thread fetish is just a coy brag with a little smugness rubbed in, isn't it?

Hah. I think quite the opposite.
They’re searching for someone like them to say, eh, that’s ok, don’t feel bad, I took it too.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

so you aren't about facts. You are more about tribalism and chest thumping.

I just want to leave this planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

covid

Fatigue

Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing

Cough

Joint pain

Chest pain

Memory, concentration or sleep problems

Muscle pain or headache

Fast or pounding heartbeat

Loss of smell or taste

Depression or anxiety

Fever

Dizziness when you stand

Worsened symptoms after physical or mental activities

polio

Paresthesia (feeling of pins and needles in the legs)

Meningitis (infection of the covering of the spinal cord and/or brain) occurs in about 1 out of 25 people with poliovirus infection

Paralysis (can’t move parts of the body) or weakness in the arms, legs, or both, occurs in about 1 out of 200 people with poliovirus infection

Transmission
Poliovirus is very contagious and spreads through person-to-person contact.
It lives in an infected person’s throat and intestines.
Poliovirus only infects people. It enters the body through the mouth and spreads through:

Contact with the feces (poop) of an infected person.
Droplets from a sneeze or cough of an infected person (less common).
You can get infected with poliovirus if:

You have feces on your hands, and you touch your mouth.
You put in your mouth objects like toys that are contaminated with feces.
An infected person may spread the virus to others immediately before and up to 2 weeks after symptoms appear.

The virus can live in an infected person’s feces for many weeks. It can contaminate food and water in unsanitary conditions.
People who don’t have symptoms can still pass the virus to others and make them sick.

Why don't you stop your ignorance? Literally not comparable...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Nyiah
Can I ask you pro-vax thread starters something?

This propensity for posting "Lookie wut I dun did wif no hands, maw!" post-jab thread fetish is just a coy brag with a little smugness rubbed in, isn't it?

Hah. I think quite the opposite.
They’re searching for someone like them to say, eh, that’s ok, don’t feel bad, I took it too.

Um...nope. And after some consideration, that's the kindest response I can muster.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-4-2021 by vonclod because: not even worth it

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
No immunity yet; it takes 2 full weeks after the 2nd shot before full immunization.

There is ZERO immunity from any of the COVID shots, what cool aid are you drinking?
edit on 27-4-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the report OP.

I won't criticize you for getting it. You do what you think is right. As long as you're not a mandatory vax person / passport promoter.

Oh...based on my research...the most worrisome VOC are spawned by the Vax! [I'm not worried as I already had IT, and I understand natural health]. I did a post on that earlier.

Studies also show those who get flu shots are more susceptible to future strains. Maybe I post some of that later.

It's for bacteria, but same applies to viruses.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join