It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Nightly News / UFO Sightings and National Security for April 26,2021

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So they get increased Defense Budget for so many more Black Operations and Projects?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
A. I would love to see some of your videos.

B. While I am not opposed to the existence of aliens, I doubt we have been visited. I believe what was witnessed was advanced government projects, and not just 1 country. I believe disclosure is just another step towards a one world government...aka The Great Reset. Basically, this disclosure is just another psy-op.

Some people like to say what you have said here. However....

We have been seeing these since even before we invented the microchip. Do you suppose we had anti-gravity anti-inertia craft that could travel at 10,000 plus MPH, turn on a dime without slowing, no sonic boom, no visible means of propulsion even before we invented the microchip?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
While I'm against globalism and one world government etc. If we are being being visited and watched by an alien species actually a one world government would make sense we may have to fight these things at some point.

That's hilarious. Yeah if all the cats decide they were gonna fight us humans I'm sure they would stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Check this out.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm sure these aliens wouldn't harm us, would they? I mean, they'll probably have a "Prime Directive" and all....

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Triangles are earth ships. Every stealth plane has been getting closer and closer to an actual triangle with every iteration. Why would aliens, from many light years away, need a triangle? It's a terribly wasteful shape.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I live in SC too! In the upstate. Are you upstate, midlands, or coastal? Just wondering where you are seeing these.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sandcastler
Why would aliens, from many light years away, need a triangle? It's a terribly wasteful shape.

Who says aliens would or would not need a triangle? They could have any shape they wanted, couldn't they? It may be a wasteful shape for our limited technology, but who says aliens are necessarily using our technology? Maybe they have different technology than ours. And maybe it's better.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Outside Columbia . Majority head towards Hartwell, Georgia. Most orange flashing pulsating inbound were on a heading from the Greenville - Spartanburg region heading towards Columbia. The sightings have dropped off since 2018-2019. The last one we saw was November 2020 on a Saturday night at 6:45PM. It was a huge lumbering pulsating-flashing orange object headed from Greenville - Spartanburg region heading towards Hartwell, Georgia. I tied to video it but nothing yet it was right there.

So why Hartwell?

Center of the World
edit on 28-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Thanks and excellent.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sandcastler

Triangles are earth ships

You could be right. These objects also did same maneuvers that Lazar filmed in desert in 1989. Then again I wrote in other threads that not all are a geometric shape. Only 45% are. So what are the others? Pure energy?

So where did they get that technology in 1989 and before?

That's the question.
edit on 28-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

There is an excellent video on the 3rd Reich and their Cigar shape craft. It includes Admiral Karl Dönitz and Ahnenerbe Society. Hmm.

Link

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nah, thats weak....

This is some out of this world stuff IMO.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well thats all I could toss out as being sarcasm.

Based on my own research since May 2018 when I and others saw and filmed ET space objects. I really think that ET has been here for 1000's of years. Its all over the world in etchings, carvings etc., predating Jesus Christ on earth as it goes back to the Sumerian Clay Tablets some 4000 years before Christ.

Something's up.
edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well thats all I could toss out as being sarcasm.

Based on my own research since May 2018 when I and others saw and filmed ET space objects. I really think that ET has been here for 1000's of years. Its all over the world in etchings, carvings etc., predating Jesus Christ on earth as it goes back to the Sumerian Clay Tablets some 4000 years before Christ.

Something's up.

Predating Jesus Christ, no.
Read the Book of Enoch, VI:7 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader.
And the part where the fallen ones, teach their women. VII:1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

Then there is this: Eduard Billy Meier is a UFO Contactee. An extraterrestrial woman named Semjase had face to face extended conversations with Eduard Billy Meier in the mid 1970s.

These UFO beings are the Fallen Ones. Semiazaz or Semjase, has planned the wars of old and new.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

All goes deep. Very very deep. TBD

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

While I am not opposed to the existence of aliens

Are you sure you don't mean you are not opposed to the IDEA of the existence of - well, if you don't mind, I'll change your hostile and alienating, insulting and toxic word for something more realistic, like otherplanetarians, Extra-Terrestrials, or simply our more spiritually advanced brothers.

Would be weird if you were opposed to the existence of anything - what good would that do? Being opposed to the existence of an office building, for example, doesn't erase it from existence.

I am glad you don't oppose the existence of certain people.. it would be illogical, useless and strange to do that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join