It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Virginia - $100 Dollar Savings Bond to Residents Age 16 thru 35 Who Get Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
16-35 years old... prime fertility years. If one did intend to strike a blow in favor of population control, that's the age range such a blow would logically target.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, too many West Virginians, I say.

edit on 4/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I can’t think of a dollar amount that would make me get the COVID vaccine. I don’t think I could be bribed to take it for any amount.
edit on 2021/4/27 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
"Make it Dogecoin, and I'll get the jabby stabby." -Millenials

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LSU2018

It's not going to get antivax paranoids to get a shot, true. Some ignorance is impenetrable.

Its ironic that I view pro-vaxidiots the very same way - like a herd of sheep stampeded by abject fear into running off a cliff in a mindless fashion demonstrating a high level of paranoia and a low intellect seemingly preventing individual informed decision.

If it takes bribery or billion dollar propaganda campaign to implement the agenda then questions should be asked by anyone with even a meager intelligence and clearly answered by those pushing the drugs, yes drugs, as no way the treatment meets legal definition of a vaccine in the first place which is lie number one followed by many others.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There actually coaxing people to take it because corporate
Nazis care.

About profits

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think they'll find most people value their life more than a $100 bond.

Tell them once they get the vaccine they no longer have to wear a mask. Ever. Chances are they aren't wearing one anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Is their a cap on how many savings bonds I can get if I move there?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I would say an uncommon chemical birth control came into play here. Maybe the one with the 5-7 sticks they insert for long term multi year solution or something similar that is a long term build up. Or perhaps a different fertility issue at hand, like too fertile?

In any case, pulling the J&J vaccine pretty much killed vaccination efforts as the effect became “The shot was safe, until it wasn’t. What else are you not telling us?”

But Covid has done more damage worldwide as the most common vaccine, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), has had a huge drop off in been given these past two years...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's nothing- they're even giving away free weed.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

West Virginia - $100 Dollar Savings Bond to Residents Age 16 thru 35 Who Get Covid-19 Vaccinated

What about people who have already had the vaccine? It doesn't really seem fair to them.

Also, when it is so obvious that someone clearly wants to make a purchase, you should never take the first offer. If these young'uns continue to hold out, I wonder how high they will be willing to go with this bribe?
$500? $1000? More?

I also wonder when they're gong to add race into the equation. Surely some races deserve less/more than others. I mean, nowadays, race factors into everything else involving Government + Money. Why is this any different?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
16 to 35. Must be the stylization vaxx

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
That would be laughable if it weren't so insulting
Since when was $100 worth potentially more than your life?
None of these vaccines are fully approved and nobody knows long-term effects.
The J & J vaccine can potentially produce effects immunologically for decades.
If they're so sure, introduce life insurance policies that people can opt onto beforehand.
I suppose there weren't enough people going for the free donuts or ice cream.

comeon, we sold the country for $1400, surely a life (a single one) is about a benjamin.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow...I could buy a lot of Sam Adams beer and Krispy Kreme donuts with that!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
16 to 35. Must be the stylization vaxx

Well spell check keeps changing my spelling but I guess people know what I meant

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LSU2018

It's not going to get antivax paranoids to get a shot, true. Some ignorance is impenetrable.

But it could well get those who are just lazy to do so.

I don't get it, Phage. Why bash those who don't want the shot and call them ignorant? We don't even know all of the side effects yet. If somebody finds it necessary for their health to get the vaccine then that's their choice. If others find it necessary not to get it then that's their choice. I, personally, don't want to risk the known side effects. Not only that, but I've never gotten a flu shot either, nor have I ever had the flu. I slept with my wife when she had coronavirus and it visited my mom daily when she had it, yet I never caught it. What reason is there for me too get the shot?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

Almost 2 full tanks of gas. Who could pass up such an incredible deal? Enough to buy groceries that last less than a week, hot dog! You might even be able to buy enough beer for a Friday night party. Im elated.

I used to earn savings bonds during newspaper delivery contests. They were supposed to continue accumulating value forever. Maybe those $20 bonds from the 1970's are worth $1,000 each now? Oh boy!

It's so fabulous that bonds don't increase in value to match inflation. Just think, in 40+ years, these people can withdraw about $1500.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Paying 16 year old girls to get injected doesn't sound quite right.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I wonder what percentage of VIP's only PRETENDED to get a Covid-19 injection?

Ah Ha.... 100% of the VIPs were convinced they were being administered a COVID19 'vaccine' ...

but i suggest the Powers which allowed the VIPs to Bask in the limelight of the 'Voluntary Injection' and provide a Public Service 'atta boy'.... were taking a completely Risk Free, Publicity Stunt

by injecting the VIPs with a Placebo instead of any brand-of-Serum

hence No 'Days After' reactions or complications to keep from the public media outlets about So-&-So getting sick or croaking from the 'Vaccine Jab'
edit on th30161961270928252021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join