It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main page not updating on mobile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
“ AboveTopSecret.com for Apr 21, 2021 @ 8:20 AM EST”

Thats what my home page says as of April 26th at 10:27pm est. Does anyone else have that issue? Any way to resolve it? I pretty much only phone so I’m not sure if it’s doing it on any other devices.

All the threads on the main page are also from that day. They’re not updating.
edit on 26-4-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My main page is fine, but, when I click on "hot topics" today's date is displayed but all the topics are 5 years old. Only link that does this, and only on mobile.
Tis my ATS time capsule.........

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ive always had problems with the main page on my phone. I'm actually surprised to see its updated to the 20th today.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Thats what my home page says as of April 26th at 10:27pm est. Does anyone else have that issue? Any way to resolve it? I pretty much only phone so I’m not sure if it’s doing it on any other devices.

Right now I'm on a Samsung galaxy S2.

I bought a new tablet, A Samsung galaxy 7

The galaxy 7 won't allow ATS. It will load, but then it boots me off. This page shows up

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I've been running tests using different browsers and settings. The logical conclusion is that the very latest Android Operating System, Android-11, does not like AboveTopSecret.com. This website is intentionally "buggy" on the Android-11 platform.

WHY (IMO): Android is owned by Google.

Google /Twitter / Facebook participated in the largest scam in U.S. history, pertaining to the 2020 Election and CoronaVirus.

AboveTopSecret has the smartest detectives/researchers/analysts on the planet as members.

There is already enough evidence against Google / Twitter / Facebook contained within ATS threads to warrant criminal investigations of all three CEO's.

THEY KNOW THIS, which is why Google is doing what it can to keep the crimes hidden. AboveTopSecret.com, or more precisely, the things we post here, are a significant threat to Google, should "authorities with guts" choose to pick up the ball and run with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been running tests using different browsers and settings. The logical conclusion is that the very latest Android Operating System, Android-11, does not like AboveTopSecret.com. This website is intentionally "buggy" on the Android-11 platform.

WHY (IMO): Android is owned by Google.

Google /Twitter / Facebook participated in the largest scam in U.S. history, pertaining to the 2020 Election and CoronaVirus.

AboveTopSecret has the smartest detectives/researchers/analysts on the planet as members.

There is already enough evidence against Google / Twitter / Facebook contained within ATS threads to warrant criminal investigations of all three CEO's.

THEY KNOW THIS, which is why Google is doing what it can to keep the crimes hidden. AboveTopSecret.com, or more precisely, the things we post here, are a significant threat to Google, should "authorities with guts" choose to pick up the ball and run with it.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

My LG Wing was doing that a month ago when I first got it but it works fine now.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I couldn't access ATS last night after work at all.

For a moment I thought I was banned.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

edit on 27/4/2021 by dug88 because: Nevermind....cleaning the cache.fixed nothing, still says 8:20 am

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Assassin82

Right now I'm on a Samsung galaxy S2.

I bought a new tablet, A Samsung galaxy 7

The galaxy 7 won't allow ATS. It will load, but then it boots me off.

Same here over the last week or so. Slow to load or it kicks me off to the unreachable site notification.

Currently, pages with photos in the posts will either take forever to 'render' or they simply won't load at all. I have to refresh the page a few times, sometimes.🤷🏾‍♂️

Samsung s21

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Ive always had problems with the main page on my phone. I'm actually surprised to see its updated to the 20th today.

I’ve never noticed a problem with mine until now. I’m not on here everyday so it could have been doing it without me knowing it. But a week without updating seems pretty weird.

Sadly nothing from an admin about it yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic
My main page is fine, but, when I click on "hot topics" today's date is displayed but all the topics are 5 years old. Only link that does this, and only on mobile.
Tis my ATS time capsule.........

Hot topics is a dead link. There’s no point in clicking it. It’s too bad, it would be nice to see what people are talking about in the moment. I’m not a programmer in any sense, but I feel like this site could use a major update.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Don't use app. Use DESKTOP VERSION....bookmark wherever you want to open: FORUMS

Or stay logged in...(I do, months at a time)...

And I've never...ever....used MOBILE....on ATS...while on my phone.

'welcome......

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm getting the exact same thing and I'm on a Windows 10 PC, using MS Edge browser!

I actually assumed it was an issue server side.

Gonna play around a bit to see if I can figure out the issue.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK, so definitely not a system or browser issue.

I've tried multiple browsers on multiple devices, both mobile and static.

I've cleared all browser data and cookies and tried it in private and non private browsing modes.

If it's working for some, but not others, the only thing I can think of is that it might be a geolocation issue (I'm in the UK), although changing my location on my VPN to both Japan and USA hasn't helped either.

So, I'm back to thinking it's something amiss server side.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nik1halo

Leave us OPEN. It will update

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My main page is messed up up on my desktop. Its the 27th and still shows the 21st. Same thing for my Samsung Smart Phone using the TOR and Google browser.

Oh, I also cant give your a star. Its totally disabled. I see this often on the "hot" ones.

Boys at INTEL getting ready for disclosure in June?
edit on 27-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 27-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

So they don't like us Samsung users or the Android🤗
I use Chrome at least.

Yea the New Topics page would open... but as soon as i click on a topic, it will be slow to buffer and then give me this...

The old Samsung S2 here works great.

But my brand new out of the box Samsung's

Not gonna do it 😁

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well, I've left it open all night and mine is still showing up as 21st. On both Windows and Android.

I also can't seem to give stars either. I hadn't noticed that until Waterglass mentioned it.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nik1halo

Please search through specific forum....the answers are there to correct your issues...

Best, MS

<<   2 >>

join