It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Covid jab arrived in India, things quickly started to change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If your theory that the vaccines are causing the infections spike was based upon critical thinking, you would be presenting evidence that the Covid-infected patients currently overwhelming the Indian hospitals are predominantly vaccinated health care workers.

Have you any such evidence?
a reply to: EvilAxis

You mis-understand.

I don't think the Vaccinated are the ones sick no.

But it is possible the Vaccine has sparked an entirely new infection , absofacto the vaccinated are the ones that have started the spread of a new varient that is burning through that country.

It's a theory nothing more.

Trying to blame this surge in India on some current gatherings is ridiculous , That country is constantly dense with people in city centers . So understand what I'm saying : Covid-19 is surging through India , Why?

What new variable has been introduced to India ?

The Vaccine .

The two are connected , How ? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Any of these meat your requirements?
scivisionpub.com...
References
1. Classen JB, Classen DC. Clustering of cases of insulin
dependent diabetes (IDDM) occurring three years after
Hemophilus influenza B (HiB) immunization support causal
relationship between immunization and IDDM. Autoimmunity.
2002; 35: 247-253.
2. King OD, Gitler AD, Shorter J. The tip of the iceberg: RNAbinding proteins with prion-like domains in neurodegenerative
disease. Brain Res. 2012; 1462: 61-80.
3. WHO, International Non Proprietary Names Program: 11889.
9/2020.
4. Kapeli K, Pratt GA, Vu AQ, et al. Distinct and shared functions
of ALS-associated proteins TDP-43, FUS and TAF15 revealed
by multisystem analyses. Nature Communications. 2016; 7:
5. Kuo P, Chiang C, Wang Y, et al. The crystal structure of TDP43 RRM1-DNA complex reveals the specific recognition for
UG- and TG-rich nucleic acids. Nucleic Acids Research. 2014;
42: 4712-4722.
6. Tollervey JR, Curk T, Rogelj B, et al. Characterizing the RNA
targets and position-dependent splicing regulation by TDP-43;
implications for neurodegenerative diseases. Nat Neurosci.
2011; 14: 452-458.
7. Imperatore JA, McAninch DS, Valdez-Sinon AN, et al. FUS
recognizes G quadruplex structures within neuronal mRNAs.
Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences. 2020; 7: 6.
8. Shang J, Ye G, Shi K, et al. Structural basis of receptor
recognition by SARS-CoV-2. Nature. 2020; 581: 221-225.
9. Garnier C, Devred F, Byrne D, et al. Zinc binding to RNA
recognition motif of TDP-43 induces the formation of amyloidlike aggregates. Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 6812.
10. Classen JB. COVID-19, MMR vaccine, and bioweapons.
Diabetes & its Complications.2020; 4: 1-8.
11. Classen JB. Evidence supporting the hypothesis that the 2019
epidemic of E-vaping acute lung injury (EVALI) was caused in
part by COVID-19. Diabetes & Complications. 2020; 4: 1-2.
12. Pfizer-Biotech: COVID-19 Vaccine (BNT162, PF-07302048),
Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee
Briefing Document. Meeting Date: 10 December 2020.
13. Roundtree IA, Evans ME, Pan, et al. Dynamic RNA
modifications in gene expression regulation. Cell. 2017; 169:
1187-1200.
14. Classen JB. Review of Vaccine Induced Immune Overload and
the Resulting Epidemics of Type 1 Diabetes and Metabolic
Syndrome, Emphasis on Explaining the Recent accelerations in
the Risk of Prediabetes and other Immune Mediated Diseases. J
Mol Genet Med. 2014; S1: 025.
15. Amiral J. Can COVID-19 Induce an autoimmune disease
associated with long- lasting symptoms and delayed
complications? Ann Clin Immunol Microbiol. 2020; 2: 1014.
16. Wang EY, Mao T, Klein J, et al. Diverse functional autoantibodies
in patients with COVID-19. medRxiv preprint. 2020.
17. Lyons-Weiler J. Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious
and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity.
Journal of Translational Autoimmunity. 2020; 3: 100051.
18. Tetz G, Tetz V. SARS-CoV-2 prion-like domains in spike
proteins enable higher affinity to ACE2. Preprint. 2020.
19. Young MJ, O’Hare M, Matiello M, et al. Creutzfeldt-Jakob
disease in a man with COVID-19: SARS-CoV-2-accelerated
neuro degeneration? Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2020; 89:
601-603.
© 2021 Classen JB. This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You mis-understand.

I don't think the Vaccinated are the ones sick no.

But it is possible the Vaccine has sparked an entirely new infection , absofacto the vaccinated are the ones that have started the spread of a new varient that is burning through that country.

It's a theory nothing more.

That's true. But it's a theory which makes little sense and is contradicted by most of the evidence. Somehow the vaccinated aren't sick but they're spreading a new variant which is making other people sick?

Trying to blame this surge in India on some current gatherings is ridiculous , That country is constantly dense with people in city centers . So understand what I'm saying : Covid-19 is surging through India , Why?

The ending of social distancing signalled by Modi, combined with mass gatherings and the spread of new variants seems a very reasonable explanation for the surge.

even as the virus spread like a wildfire, Modi and his cabinet ministers kept campaigning in state elections in five states, addressing massive rallies and praising the crowds for turning out in large numbers...

... the second wave of infections has been fuelled by one of the world’s largest religious festivals, the Kumbh Mela, held in the holy city of Haridwar every 12 years. It became a super-spreader event...

From April 10–14, over 2,000 people who attended the festival tested positive for the virus. By the time Modi appealed to the religious leaders in a tweet on April 17 to keep the Kumbh Mela “symbolic” — meaning not to attend in person — the festival had already been going for more than two weeks.

India’s staggering COVID crisis could have been avoided. But the government dropped its guard too soon

What new variable has been introduced to India ?

The Vaccine .

The two are connected , How ? I don't know.

That's not even a theory then.

edit on 28-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Mate your just repeating yourself and echoing the media .

Try thinking for yourself , look at it objectively .

I'm trying to debate you ..Understand ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As you say yourself, you don't know what the connection is between India's Covid surge and the vaccine, so I don't know what's left to debate. All I can do is echo the facts which indicate the only causative connection is protective.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

HUMANICIDE: Pfizer admits in its own mRNA jab trial documentation that non-jabbed people can be ENVIRONMENTALLY EXPOSED to the jab’s spike proteins by INHALATION or SKIN CONTACT.

I read the documentation but found no such 'admission'. Although mRNA vaccines like Pfizer's create the spike proteins in the body that the immune system arms against, it does not generate any virus, so no virus particles can be shed. Even if your body could shed spike proteins, they would be harmless, virus free, and non-replicating. Proteins don't infect, nor survive outside the body for long.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Any of these meat your requirements?

You'll have to tell me which of that very mixed bag meet the demands of whatever theory you're proposing. Several are nothing to do with vaccines, and none seem related to the topic of this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

WTF are you talking about? You obviously didn't watch the video.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

All I can do is echo the facts which indicate the only causative connection is protective.

Wrong , not facts.

your echoing the Media , Just because the Media says something does not make it a Fact.

Understanding that is step one to thinking for your self.

The media is a politically bias organization with an agenda , which makes everything they say slanted hyperbole definitely not Facts.

The only Facts we are working with are , the Vaccine variable , and a Densely populated country whom should have already had there Covid-19 episode.

I'll ask again what is the difference between a " Religious Festival " and a crowded market place in New Delhi India ?

There is none.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Just because the Media says something does not make it a Fact.

And just because the Media says something does not make it not a fact.

I'm well aware of media biases and agendas, thanks. When possible I look for first-hand sources. Different media organisations have different biases. Scientific studies try (and sometimes fail) to eliminate commercial, political and personal biases.

I'll ask again what is the difference between a " Religious Festival " and a crowded market place in New Delhi India ?

There is none.

Maybe some clues in this Indian newspaper of September 6 last year:
Covid-19: NDMA Allows Delhi's Weekly Markets to Open Daily Till September 6 on Trial Basis

Weekly markets have been permitted to function from 4 pm to 10 pm and not more than two buyers are allowed to deal at any stall at one time. Weekly markets in the city were closed since March 23.

There I go echoing the Media again...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The thing with India is simply no lockdown can work, because as I heard one girl say "We simply cant afford it, if we stay indoors we starve"

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've been seeing alot of bumper stickers about farms with no media attention about all the stickers. An little concern about a new virus, of new virus...which will end being a new virus.

Stalin took the farms first, just saying.

edit on 28-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Maybe some clues in this Indian newspaper of September 6 last year:
Covid-19: NDMA Allows Delhi's Weekly Markets to Open Daily Till September 6 on Trial Basis

Weekly markets have been permitted to function from 4 pm to 10 pm and not more than two buyers are allowed to deal at any stall at one time. Weekly markets in the city were closed since March 23.

There I go echoing the Media again...

Your talking about a peoples who live there lives on there feet who make there living on there feet .

They are not adhering to any restrictions mate , you need to wake up.

edit on 28-4-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

And you blithely ignore anything which doesn't fit your incoherent theory. You asked the difference between the mass religious meetings and the Delhi markets. As the markets were closed for months, adherence was imposed and inescapable. When it reopened stringent rules allowing two buyers to deal at any stall at one time were imposed.

Where did you get your Indians not adhering to restrictions 'fact'? You didn't say. Presumably not the media? Do you live in India or did you just make it?

Self imposed restrictions and compliance levels in India have been greater than many Western countries. According to Times of India, Feb 26:

In India the compliance was at 67% in September 2020 survey where 67% of citizens rated compliance levels as good in their area, which has fallen to 30% now.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

you need to wake up.

To what? That there's a connection between the Covid surge in India and the vaccine but you don't know what it is or how it's doing it?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: tanstaafl

WTF are you talking about? You obviously didn't watch the video.

My apologies...

You're right, I mis-read your point, and ass-u-me-d you meant something you didn't.

He is actually making a lot of sense (wtf? how does someone working for the Rockefeller foundation speak truth like this?) - pro natural herd immunity (the only real herd immunity), anti-vaxx, anti-lockdowns, saying what I've been saying - if we'd have simply allowed the virus to take its natural course, it would have all been over within a few months - just like Trump said.

The lockdowns, mask mandates, social distancing mandates etc are the problem, not the virus.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

And you blithely ignore anything which doesn't fit your incoherent theory. You asked the difference between the mass religious meetings and the Delhi markets. As the markets were closed for months, adherence was imposed and inescapable. When it reopened stringent rules allowing two buyers to deal at any stall at one time were imposed.

Where did you get your Indians not adhering to restrictions 'fact'? You didn't say. Presumably not the media? Do you live in India or did you just make it?

Self imposed restrictions and compliance levels in India have been greater than many Western countries. According to Times of India, Feb 26:

In India the compliance was at 67% in September 2020 survey where 67% of citizens rated compliance levels as good in their area, which has fallen to 30% now.

I'm blatantly Ignoring any facts you present provided by external media sources.

Yes I'm being purposefully stubborn in an effort to make you step outside your comfort zone.

Mate the Media drops a net over us filtering everything that comes in or out , We only see what is intended to be seen and in a certain light , because they know that most people ' most being 98% '' of us are to lazy to actually investigate things for ourselves short of Copy/Paste MSM information .

Is everthing the MSM provides a lie ? No but you can d*mn well guarantee it's not the whole story , and much of it is a lie and people have a hard time dealing with that mentally it pushes them from there comfort zone . People have no problem lying to themselves so as to avoid the anxiety of reality.

I don't live in India , but I have been to Southeast Asia more than once in my life and I do know people there whom I can personally ask .

" Hey what is the market looking like in Delhi today ? "

And the answer to that question is so much more reliable than what NBC has to say about it .

Get on Facebook and corospond with people in India Ask them what is life like over there , it's not that difficult to do a little detective work mate.

edit on 29-4-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Try thinking for yourself

Jeezus, you think that "thinking for yourself" makes you correct..lol

I should reword that, so as not to seem dickish..do you think, "thinking for yourself" make one correct?
edit on 29-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Try thinking for yourself

Jeezus, you think that "thinking for yourself" makes you correct..lol

I should reword that, so as not to seem dickish..do you think, "thinking for yourself" make one correct?

I'm not debating him i an effort to be correct , If you read through our post you would see that .

I'm simply trying to prove a point .

and simply repeating MSM dribble does not make that info " correct "

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
RE INDIA: www.worldometers.info...

India population: 1.4 Billion people

Covid-19 deaths: 152 deaths for every 1 million citizens.

The U.S. Media would have you think India is suffering a Covid-19 disaster.

Anyone now see the U.S. Media pattern, who didn't see it before?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anyone seeing the pattern of covid flare-ups
And elections yet ?
Yet here's a Special One

Joseph Stalin is set to win election in India: Politician named after murderous Russian dictator is projected to win state election in India

Now they are just playing with us...

Wake Up

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join