It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Covid jab arrived in India, things quickly started to change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I wonder what Phage's comeback to this will be.
One has got to be borderline braindead to think this is all just one big coincidence. You would have to disregard the fact that it isn't just India experiencing this. We've got multiple amazing concidences on our hands? Come on now. There's got to be a point where you start to question the narrative. We're ONE YEAR into this bs and there's been so many plot holes in the story.

Do you remember how to boil a frog? I’ll say no more but the truth is obvious if a little terrifying.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This thread is absolute garbage. India haven’t even vaccinated 10% of their population yet, the vaccine will have limited impact for good or for bad as of yet.

The surge is down to more transmissible variants, no lockdowns, super-spreader events taking place and an overall lax attitude towards Covid. Not to mention the difficulty of social distancing and the standard of living and healthcare. The fact it’s taken this long to properly hit India is the only surprise. Nothing to do with vaccines except perhaps a change in people’s behaviour, thinking it’s all over.

The UK had had absolutely no surge since vaccines have been administered. Cases are down to a few thousand a day, and sometimes deaths are in single digits. At Christmas, cases were up at 50,000 and deaths well over 1,000.

Fake news.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Just concentrate on mastering Caps Lock and maybe read a science textbook because what you wanted to embed is irresponsible pseudoscientific piffle.

Just pasted the title as is mate! You know what no matter which Drs or virologists speak someone has an objection to their qualifications, they same can be said of Dr Fauci and any other.

Go ahead and believe what you like as I will do.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

With less than 10 per cent of India’s population vaccinated, logic dictates the cause must lie elsewhere.

Other events that occurred just before the surge: The emergence of new and more infectious strains, mass political gatherings in March and April, international cricket matches with full stadiums and few wearing masks, and several large religious festivals, such as the Kumbh Mela, an event attended by millions.

Mate A new variable was added in India in the form of that Vaccine , how ever slight a variable it may be .

Now the equation reads that India is on fire with Covid-19 , you can choose to ignore the vaccine for politcal reasons or w/e but that does not make it a non-factor .

That vaccine is doing something , What ? I dont know I'm not a virologist but I'm capable of critical thinking .

Secondly India having public gatherings is a factor But what is the difference in a crowded market place in New-Delhi and a " religious gathering " the markets have been crowded for months , this vaccine is a factor .

edit on 27-4-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetcoup
This thread is absolute garbage. India haven’t even vaccinated 10% of their population yet, the vaccine will have limited impact for good or for bad as of yet.

The surge is down to more transmissible variants, no lockdowns, super-spreader events taking place and an overall lax attitude towards Covid. Not to mention the difficulty of social distancing and the standard of living and healthcare. The fact it’s taken this long to properly hit India is the only surprise. Nothing to do with vaccines except perhaps a change in people’s behaviour, thinking it’s all over.

The UK had had absolutely no surge since vaccines have been administered. Cases are down to a few thousand a day, and sometimes deaths are in single digits. At Christmas, cases were up at 50,000 and deaths well over 1,000.

Fake news.

Actually the UK did have a spike from C19 vax...

Maybe I post image later from OWID. Or go look for yourself and match up the vax rollout date.

but not clear how much was weather vs vax influence.

AIR POLLUTION is a major factor in India & China (Less last year, a lot less)

But the post on Vit D earlier is awesome.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

We see it very clearly, but literally 90% of the worlds population doesn't.

this is humanity's biggest threat and no one is putting up a fight.

To quote T.S. Elliot:

"This is the way the world ends,
not with a bang but a whimper."

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

Fake news.

Maybe I post image later from OWID. Or go look for yourself and match up the vax rollout date.

I live in the UK and follow the numbers daily. Stop lying, there’s been a huge decline in cases and deaths since the vaccine rollout took hold. It’s literally fallen off a cliff.

I realise you’re just pushing an anti-vax agenda, but using the UK as an example is blatant misinformation.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetcoup
Immunity from vaccines is not the best outcome and as has been 'advised' in the lying press, no C19 vax will provide full immunity and therefore, people will be required to submit to regular 'top-ups'.

Immunity from being infected and developing natural anti-bodies normally provides full immunity meaning, 'survivors' will not only not get reinfected they also cannot be carriers to infect others. However, the 'science' has been officially changed and we are now hearing how there is no such thing as natural immunity. It won't be long before we are told the only 'carriers' are those with the anti-bodies and sadly, too many people will be duped into believing this absolute rubbish.

The falling off of infection in the UK has nothing to do with the fake vaccines for a 'virus' that has yet to be isolated and prepped for lab conditions and everything to do with natural herd immunity.

And all over a very pathetic illness that 99.08% of the infected will weather and become naturally immune.

I too live in the UK, contracted a mild illness with symptoms ascribed to C19 and despite being over 60yrs old, fully recovered with no need for hospitalisation and concomitant medically induced death. I think I am a 'survivor' because like most of the general population, I am in general good health with a natural, healthy and capable physiology.

Will a day come when the controllers try to force me and my natural immunity, to accept a vaccination that contains both animal and human tissue taken without consent from innocent life-forms like canine, porcine, bovine, shark, still living aborted 14 wk old male foetuses? I suspect so and I conscientiously object but that is not currently an option for anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: dontneedaname
I suspect that India has adopted the usage of a "vaccine" that is entirely ineffective against the strains currently plaguing the country.

We were warned about this months and months ago.

I would strongly urge you to watch the video in this link.

"The Interviewee: Professor Knut Wittkowski was head of The Rockefeller University’s Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design for 20 years."

Ummmm... really? You attempt to debunk something painfully obvious to anyone with eyes to see with more plan/scam-demic propaganda from a Rockefeller mouthpiece?

Really?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
a reply to: alphabetcoup
Immunity from vaccines is not the best outcome and as has been 'advised' in the lying press, no C19 vax will provide full immunity and therefore, people will be required to submit to regular 'top-ups'.

Immunity from being infected and developing natural anti-bodies normally provides full immunity meaning, 'survivors' will not only not get reinfected they also cannot be carriers to infect others. However, the 'science' has been officially changed and we are now hearing how there is no such thing as natural immunity. It won't be long before we are told the only 'carriers' are those with the anti-bodies and sadly, too many people will be duped into believing this absolute rubbish.

The falling off of infection in the UK has nothing to do with the fake vaccines for a 'virus' that has yet to be isolated and prepped for lab conditions and everything to do with natural herd immunity.

And all over a very pathetic illness that 99.08% of the infected will weather and become naturally immune.

I too live in the UK, contracted a mild illness with symptoms ascribed to C19 and despite being over 60yrs old, fully recovered with no need for hospitalisation and concomitant medically induced death. I think I am a 'survivor' because like most of the general population, I am in general good health with a natural, healthy and capable physiology.

Will a day come when the controllers try to force me and my natural immunity, to accept a vaccination that contains both animal and human tissue taken without consent from innocent life-forms like canine, porcine, bovine, shark, still living aborted 14 wk old male foetuses? I suspect so and I conscientiously object but that is not currently an option for anyone.

Utter drivel. We know the vaccines aren’t 100%, and top ups, at least short term, are likely. See the flu iab. And no, being infected doesn’t confer permanent immunity as much as you wish it were the case. That’s life.

You’re completely wrong regarding herd immunity. The UK officially has had around 4.5 million covid cases registered. Even accounting for those not reported, the UK is nowhere near heard immunity from natural infection. It has absolutely everything to do with the vaccine rollout, combined with the lockdown.

Well done on being in good health, I agree if more people were for and healthy there’d be less deaths. Hardly a difficult one to fathom.

The vaccine isn’t mandatory so sure, don’t take it, no one cares. And feel free to keep pushing the anti-vaccine agenda, where they’re injecting us with foetus plasma, as it clearly fits your distorted world view.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You know what no matter which Drs or virologists speak someone has an objection to their qualifications, they same can be said of Dr Fauci and any other.

It's not the qualifications I object to - it's the lack of relevant qualifications. Not one of the crackpot, self-contradictory theories in your link is from a virologist. If your child was sick, would you consult a pediatrician or a chiropodist? If you want to learn about viruses and vaccines, consult a virologist, not an osteopath.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Go ahead and believe what you like as I will do.

Thanks but no thanks. In medicine, it's safer to base beliefs on science, not on what you want to believe.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate A new variable was added in India in the form of that Vaccine , how ever slight a variable it may be .

Indeed it was.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That vaccine is doing something , What ? I dont know I'm not a virologist but I'm capable of critical thinking .

It's helping to protect the lives of the small percentage of Indians who've received it, starting on the 16 of January. So far, these are predominantly healthcare workers and frontline staff, because that's how it's being rolled out. Fewer than 1.6% of the population have been fully vaccinated to date, and fewer than 10% have had a single dose.

If your theory that the vaccines are causing the infections spike was based upon critical thinking, you would be presenting evidence that the Covid-infected patients currently overwhelming the Indian hospitals are predominantly vaccinated health care workers.

Have you any such evidence?

There's a spike in the level of bs.
1% of the UK population were fully vaccinated by the 3rd February, and 25% were fully vaccinated by the 26th April.
There were 19,176 new cases of Covid reported on the 3rd February, and there were 2,064 new cases reported the on 26th April.

edit on 28-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Fake news.

I live in the UK and follow the numbers daily. Stop lying, there’s been a huge decline in cases and deaths since the vaccine rollout took hold. It’s literally fallen off a cliff.

I realise you’re just pushing an anti-vax agenda, but using the UK as an example is blatant misinformation.

Seasonality means it would decline normally at this time.

Rollout on Dec.8. See spike. steep. Sure, I'm lying. /s

also death rise...but you can find that graph yourself.
edit on 28-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Recent peak dates of flu season in USA: ~Mid Dec, Late Jan, Mid Feb, Mid Mar --> in other words C19 falling from peak in early / mid Jan, should surprise no one. Next year it will be different

UK will be same story...though I do not have a graph like this US CDC one.

Though USA also had a post-C19 vax spike. Smaller...maybe I post later.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

theories in your link is from a virologist

I have put ones up that were and get the same response! The truth is people don't really want the truth!

HUMANICIDE: Pfizer admits in its own mRNA jab trial documentation that non-jabbed people can be ENVIRONMENTALLY EXPOSED to the jab’s spike proteins by INHALATION or SKIN CONTACT.
www.barnhardt.biz... posed-to-the-jabs-spike-proteins-by-inhalation-or-skin-contact/

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Fake news.

So you think within a week of the vaccine being rolled out (when a mere few thousand had had their first dose) led to an exponential rise in cases? Perhaps you should look a little further ahead on the graph, and see the sharp decline when the vaccine eventually kicks in.

Effects on case reporting, and especially deaths, have a time lag of around 2 weeks. So that graph actually refutes the baseless point you’re trying to make. It’s absurd. The peak was due to a few thousand vaccines being given, and the sharp decline was due to heard immunity (and now seasonal factors). Give your head a shake, you’ve lost the plot.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The very first UK vaccine, as you say, was December 8th and vaccinations were ramped up quickly, starting with the over 80s. The number of deaths in the UK within 28 days of a positive covid-19 test has been steadily falling since mid-January.

...from 24 January to 12 February deaths from coronavirus in England among those over 80 fell by 62%.1 This compares with a drop of 47% among people aged between 20 and 64 and 51% among those aged 65 to 79.

Further evidence comes from Scotland which has seen deaths involving covid-19 falling in all locations, with the fastest decrease in care homes. In the three weeks to 14 February deaths in care homes fell by 62%...

British Medical Journal

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Fake news.

So you think within a week of the vaccine being rolled out (when a mere few thousand had had their first dose) led to an exponential rise in cases? Perhaps you should look a little further ahead on the graph, and see the sharp decline when the vaccine eventually kicks in.

Effects on case reporting, and especially deaths, have a time lag of around 2 weeks. So that graph actually refutes the baseless point you’re trying to make. It’s absurd. The peak was due to a few thousand vaccines being given, and the sharp decline was due to heard immunity (and now seasonal factors). Give your head a shake, you’ve lost the plot.

You sound so hostile. A little too emotional?

The peak was 1 month later. Not two weeks. I don't have exact figures on per day vax. But always a rush on 1st day.

If folks are shedding mutants/variations...then yes, the effect could be immediate, or within a few days.

Some of that spike is prob from seasonal, some the vax. Seen it in many other countries. As already posted. Care to explain all that?

US and UK peaked at almost the exact same day for cases. Even though USA started 1 week later or so. Interesting. It's as if a seasonal component is at play.

Notable article...dated to Feb.25

dailyexpose.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
well..can argue all "we" want. The tale of the tape will be later this year. And if you see what has happened in South America, you already know what to expect.

The fact that you use "anti-vax" as a label is telling. I don't use that word. But pHARMa likes to label & divide.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The fact that you use "anti-vax" as a label is telling. I don't use that word. But pHARMa likes to label & divide.

So the made-up word HUMANICIDE isn't designed to label and divide?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

One individual may be killed by a virus while
Microbiol Infect Dis, 2021 Volume 5 | Issue 1 | 3 of 3
another may have no ill effects from the same virus. By placing
the identical receptor, the spike protein, on cells of everyone in a
population, the genetic diversity for at least one potential receptor
disappears. Everyone in the population now becomes potentially
susceptible to binding with the same infectious agent.

Over the last two decades there has been a concern among certain
scientists that prions could be used as bioweapons. More recently
there has been a concern that ubiquitous intracellular molecules
could be activated to cause prion disease including Alzheimer’s
disease, ALS and other neurodegenerative diseases.

This concern originates due to potential for misuse of research data on the
mechanisms by which certain RNA binding proteins like TDP-43,
FUS and others can be activated to form disease causing prions.

The fact that this research, which could be used for bioweapons
development, is funded by private organizations including the Bill
and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Ellison Medical Foundation
[2] without national/international oversight is also a concern.
In the past, for example, there were prohibitions for publishing
information pertaining to construction of nuclear bombs.

One individual may be killed by a virus while
Microbiol Infect Dis, 2021 Volume 5 | Issue 1 | 3 of 3
another may have no ill effects from the same virus. By placing
the identical receptor, the spike protein, on cells of everyone in a
population, the genetic diversity for at least one potential receptor
disappears. Everyone in the population now becomes potentially
susceptible to binding with the same infectious agent.

PDF
scivisionpub.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join