It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Surprise - IRS Reveals Democrats are now More Wealthy than Republicans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The real info to be taken from this?

Is that the IRS is even tracking who is in what political party. Which is not their business.
This information can, and has been used for political attacks.

They need to be heeled in a bit and stick to their mission.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I read that conjecture. No source. No link to an IRS report. No DATA. What happens when you click that link to "according to IRS data"? Did it contain any data? No. It's a Bloomberg article spouting the same non-sourced crap.

So if I live in a Republican DISTRICT but I'm not a Republican, do I now get counted as one?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TXRabbit

I looked around for any such data from the IRS and came up empty. That doesn't mean it isn't there though.

Not surprising.
I also checked USBLS (Bureau of Labor and Statistics) and didn't see any reported data designated by political slant.

I could care less about what side makes more money. What's really annoying is spouting some "news" that's not sourced, researched or fact-based all in the name of "I told you so" dopamine enhancement.

People need to get over this one-letter-behind-a-name worship.

What gets me is the people that push/consume this bs are the very same that's screaming "media narrative/agenda" at the top of their lungs.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, April 26, 2021

My how things have changed. IRS Data says Democrats are now more wealthy than Republicans!

Funny thing is that if the ideology that these wealthy democrats are supporting ever get the upper hand (which is seeming more and more likely every day), they will likely be the first ones marched out into the streets and executed.

History bears this out clearly.

Maybe democrats shouldn't have worked so hard to erase history. Of course, they wouldn't be doing what they're doing now if they hadn't erased their roles and direct ties to slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, etc. They know exactly who they could fabricate lies to and exactly who they could dupe. We're now on the brink of another Civil War because of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

With the targeting of Churches and Conservative Groups by the IRS during the Obama Administration, I'm fairly sure the data exists. I'm not a programmer, but, if I had the Voter rolls and access to tax information, I could combine the databases and develop the data myself.

Look at the info given in the Bloomberg article it cites it's sources.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How exactly..is this being determined?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

With the targeting of Churches and Conservative Groups by the IRS during the Obama Administration, I'm fairly sure the data exists.

What in the Wide World of Sports does any of that have to do with what's being discussed?

I'm not a programmer, but, if I had the Voter rolls and access to tax information, I could combine the databases and develop the data myself.

Here's a great place to start. No programming experience needed.
SOI Tax Stats - Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040) Statistics

Look at the info given in the Bloomberg article it cites it's sources.

I did. It does not. It merely makes ambiguous references to "IRS Statistics" under colorful, fancy graphs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join