It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prophetic view of policing in your future.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Elizabeth City, North Carolina officials declared a state of emergency Monday ahead of the possible public release of body camera footage of the fatal shooting of Andrew Brown Jr. during a drug-related warrant executed by sheriff's deputies last week.

Yet another highly publicized killing of a black man. Now long before we know the facts, we have the "prelude", which includes protesters shutting down streets and making their voices heard about.....well, about something they don't have knowledge of yet. This man may have been shot to protect a life, or it may have been yet another mistake. But with the results we continue to see, I predict that policing will change in a dramatic fashion.

Never mind that we do have a common denominator in all this. (someone did something bad, which caused the Police to be involved) I know, soon some idiot will be along suggesting that if you don't commit crimes, you likely won't get shot by police. But that guy will be ignored. As will his message.

What will happen is you will have massive early retirements, and cops just quitting the force and finding another job. Now that void will be filled. But by whom? Will the cream rise to the top and only the best of the best will apply and be hired? LOL, unlikely. What I suspect is some poor choices will be made in desperation, and a large portion of the good cops out there will be gone, to be replaced by not so good cops. Why would a good cop want to be put through all of this for doing his job? And Heaven forbid he is called to the scene where a Black or brown person is committing a crime. Nothing short of helping carry the TV away will suffice here. Justice will not be served and the public will suffer. I'm sure it will turn around as the pendulum always swings back. But in the mean time, many will suffer. And those who suffer will be the ones in the inner city, in the black areas. Crime will be ramped up and policing will disappear.

I pray the video released shows nothing that would cause a riot, but then, the bar for that task is surprisingly low. I also pray that nobody else is killed. Life matters, all of them, equally.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Even if the video clearly shows that the shooting was justified, those who like to make trouble will twist something to make it look unjustified. They will say that the cop being there in the first place was not justified. They want to cause civil unrest, they will twist any evidence to fit their desired outcome.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just another winner of the golden casket lottery.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"A prophetic view of policing in your future."

After President Biden could no longer perform duties of the Office VP Harris was sworn in July 4th 2021 as the 47th POTUS where the democrats continued to control the House, Senate and newly packed SCOTUS. Once DC became a State in 2022 the democrats with the help of HR1 insured the US to be a One Party State.
In 2023 President Harris signed the "End The Madness" bill that explicitly banned all Glock handguns directing the FBI and ATF to provide local police with background check information and addresses to begin the confiscation program.
To date law enforcement has had to kill 42,961 illegal gun owners that refused to hand over their banned Glocks which changed after President Harris activated the National Guard to assist with the confiscation efforts.

"A prophetic view of policing in your future."

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A relative in Seattle who worked in the news production dept of a TV station said that when a story about a crime goes out, they absolutley, positively cannot mention if the perpetrator was a "person of color". The reporters and production crew were warned "not to even think about mentioning it". The story can only say "man" or "woman", with height, physical build, and clothing.
HOWEVER, if the story concerns a white police officer, teacher, merchant, business owner, etc...that has been accused of a misdeed against someone of color, the public needs to know that the offender was white.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

And EVERY leftist on ATS agrees with that production department’s policies

“Racism doesn’t exist so we MUST manufacture it”

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes Network Dude, this is all part of the bigger plan to take down the country.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Getting closer to that National Mobil Military Police Force that will have full power over States and Localities and will be able to deploy anywhere fast without any Local authorizations !!!😧

Democrats are eagerly diluting all big city police forces as we speak !!!😧

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Does this mean the founder of BLM can afford another mansion?
edit on 26-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Does this mean the founder of BLM can afford another mansion?

yes, but if you post about it, you will be banned. (not here, but everywhere else)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Former Las Vegas Police Lt. Randy Sutton warned Monday on "The Faulkner Focus" that the rise in police officers leaving departments across America is just the beginning of a major criminal justice "crisis." More than 5,300 NYPD uniformed officers retired in 2020 or filed papers to leave, a 75 percent spike from the previous year, the New York Post reported.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The Sheriff told the family they would release the body cam video today at 11:30. Then the county attorney delayed it two hours so they could redact part of it. They finally released 20 seconds of one of the 8 body cams showing footage after the shooting. The county attorney stated "he won't be f$%&n bullied" into releasing any more of it.

3 deputies resigned and 7 were put on leave after the incident.
edit on 26-4-2021 by frogs453 because: Added quotation marks

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

yes, but if you post about it, you will be banned. (not here, but everywhere else)

When do the police start arresting all the trouble makers on the left?
Treason sedition violating the constitution and conspiracy
against the people of the United States of America. Arrest half of
them. The rest will turn tail and run when they see the death penalty
handed down. They're emboldened by todays technology. But Technology
won't insulate them from a god damn old fashioned gigantic lynch mob.
Thru history it has always had to happen every few centuries. To keep the
psychos in check. Now is no different. The children of today are obviously
of no concern to these blood sucking maggots. It is an obvious truth that
needs no trial and certainly calls for death.

edit on 26-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think in the future, there will be so few police that they will only be there for paperwork. You call them and report a crime. They write it all out in a report. They then send the appropriate pick up vehicle to get the bodies, recover the empty cartridges for refilling and hose the place down with disinfectant.

The report gets filed away for keeping up with the voting lists, taxes, benifits packages etc...

All protection will be provided by your local rent an armed guard if you can afford it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So...has anyone wondered if militias will form to put down the riots and insurgents if it happens in a part of the county that doesn’t subscribe to this ideology...specifically small town rural America? Those little podunk towns really don’t like strangers. They like strangers stirring up trouble even less.

...and small town cops...they are a little different on the sensitivity training than big city cops.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When I was younger I worked as a security guard to help get me through college. The goal of the training we received was designed to prepare us for becoming police officers. Not in the way you might think but to eventually replace the duties of the police forces in the country and worldwide. The instructor/owner of the company felt that there would come a time when trained security guards would be contracted by the federal government to man a nationwide force that would take the place of the civil servants that are doing the job now. A good comparison would be the current contractors employed at USPS and the contractors employed by the DOD. I thought it was kind of far fetched at the time but maybe not. There are so many things going on right now and new things popping up daily that I would be hard put to deny there is a force behind it all. Pick one if you like? I am still counting the possibilities....

edit on 27-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 27-4-2021 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yet another highly publicized killing of a black man. Now long before we know the facts, we have the "prelude", which includes protesters shutting down streets and making their voices heard about.....well, about something they don't have knowledge of yet. This man may have been shot to protect a life, or it may have been yet another mistake. But with the results we continue to see, I predict that policing will change in a dramatic fashion.

It's time for the pre-crime units to be formed vis a vis "Minority Report".

Where's Tom Cruise when you need him?

Don't laugh...this or something like this could definitely be in our future, especially with the very conservative SCOTUS we now have...

Watch this space...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

And you see what's going on there. In addition to the early retirements in the Big City police departments and the volontary resignations, more everywhere are being forced to resign or are fired before even so much as an investigation into a shooting takes place.

As far as the cities and the near-in suburbs are concerned the future of politcing is no policing. And quite obviously, that is the intent of all of this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join