It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop calls Lebron for guidance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I'm sure they do.

Did you just unlock your Secret Society Super Sleuth Badge?

No, I just had to type in that bobo's name and it came right up. Would you like me to explain how search engines function?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

For his sake, I hope this is something that flies under the radar. It serves no benefit to anyone, and it does nothing to solve the problem he opines. I am sure they have other issues that are more important than spending a lot of valuable time and money, on the poorly thought out antics of one of their police officers.

If anything comes out of this, I hope it is a teaching moment for police departments everywhere, to encourage their staff to not feed the beast. At least not on the company dime or time.

All police departments are not the same. I think because I work in a division that is on top of what happens in social media and how it works, we are a bit more sensitive, a little more savvy, and a little more skilled in avoiding the landmines.

As beneficial as the internet can be, it would cut down the number of cases I get by more than half, if we could get people to spend more time exercising its benefits, instead of using in so many negative, destructive, unproductive, and criminal ways.

Forest fires are a risk at anytime, but the solution is not to throw gasoline on burning embers, in an attempt to put out a campfire.

Again, just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Oh I agree completely...

Im also guessing this video could trigger a deep dive into his service jacket for any and all excessive force complaints and potential encounters with claimed racial bias.

I guess it makes sense.. Racists usually arent the most enlightened and analytical people.

I understand that the experiences in urban policing, tends to reinforce racial stereotypes because of the kind of stuff cops have to encounter day by day. However they have to be better/above all that.

IMO..

Police officers should be paid more, but also de-militarized... and have MUCH more strict requirements and screening.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The guy is in Idaho, nothing really urban about Idaho.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you flirting with me?

If not you're starting to bore me.

edit on 26-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you keep asking me questions there's a high probability I'll reply and I didn't initiate this exchange with you, that was on your end.

edit on 26-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That was pretty good, my friend!!

Here's another one of how a black man got out of a ticket in Mississippi...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

People should leave comedy to professionals, that's just some cringe worthy tone deaf video right there.
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just let those Lefty colors fly Augustus , There is no shame in it mate.

Your true self shows through from time to time.

And for the record they should make that Cop the Chief of Police for that little skit good for him it was hilarious .

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It's 'lefty' for thinking this guy should be taking the high road as a government official? Yeah, okay.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I'm not so sure I completely believe that whole story, but it was funny nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I saw this on facebook, one of my friends there is a retired chief of police. He must be bored because he posts all sorts of stuff cop related like this.

Yes, I have friends in law enforcement, friends that are lawyers, and friends that were doctors. I had friends that were judges, and friends that owned big businesses. I have friends that are poor, friends that are rich, friends that sold drugs, and a few that were strippers. I have had gay friends too. I also have had black friends, hispanic friends, asian friends, Indian friends, and friends that I worked with or worked for me.

Still, I am not going to be forced to make friends with some pushy jerk, no mater what their sexual preference is, no matter what color they are or how prestigious they are. I am not happy with the direction our society is going, pushy jerks are trying to take over.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I got the same feeling from your reply.

Funny how that works.

You know the difference? My replies are anonymous and would not jeopardize my livelihood. Mostly since I'm not dumb enough to post stuff like that publicly.

You aren't anonymous, I know who you are....your Augie from Wacko.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm actually from Qolorado in the future, post executions.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's 'lefty' for thinking this guy should be taking the high road as a government official? Yeah, okay.

I'm just giving you a hard time mate.

But as a retort , GOAT Lebron James never seems to take the high road and he is an Idol to billions , Constantly he fans the flames of hatred and racisim .

When ironically Mr.James has lived nothing but a charmed life , I dare him to recall a moment of personal discrimination in his life .

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

But as a retort , GOAT Lebron James never seems to take the high road and he is an Idol to billions , Constantly he fans the flames of hatred and racisim .

When ironically Mr.James has lived nothing but a charmed life , I dare him to recall a moment of personal discrimination in his life .

He's not a government employee, he's just some clown who can dribble a basketball.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join