It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone you know got hold of a spare vax dose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Was just wondering if anyone (who know virology/sciences), has got hold of a spare dose to see what active and added ingredients it has in it?

I would assume it would be difficult to get hold of one. 😕

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Probably just as hard to find a lab that will do an independent analysis on it. You’d have to also find one that thinks that they are lying about the ingredients.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Was just wondering if anyone (who know virology/sciences), has got hold of a spare dose to see what active and added ingredients it has in it?

It might also be illegal, if it's a proprietary patent and the ingredients and/or manufacturing process are confidential I don't know though. It might depend on their specific patent?

It's crazy that food manufacturers have to list their ingredients, but not Big Pharma.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Probably just as hard to find a lab that will do an independent analysis on it. You’d have to also find one that thinks that they are lying about the ingredients.

Agreed, I was thinking this too.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It might also be illegal, if it's a proprietary patent and the ingredients and/or manufacturing process are confidential I don't know though. It might depend on their specific patent?

It's crazy that food manufacturers have to list their ingredients, but not Big Pharma.

Good thinking. However I'm pretty sure the ingredients have been made public,

I was just hoping for a long shot where someone could aquire and verify it for us. It's a very long shot though, and I'm sure I'm not the 1st person to think of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Like buying Fentanyl on the street. Looks like something else, it's not, people die.

Analysis? You need a verified sample, date, creation, expiration, composition, strength etc...and have more than 1 sample to do comparison.

Different vax by name, diff ingredients....1 vax will tell you nothing.

And there's 4 of them...all diff

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I’ve asked three or four people who I know who have taken the (non) vaccines if they received any material on what they just had shot into their bodies or if they asked for the insert. No one has. All they get is a card saying which vaccine they got and when. Seems pretty difficult to get any info on what’s in these things.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Good thinking. However I'm pretty sure the ingredients have been made public,

I was just hoping for a long shot where someone could aquire and verify it for us. It's a very long shot though, and I'm sure I'm not the 1st person to think of it.

Have that been made public?? I’d love to see that. Could you provide a link?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I understand if you touch it, you will forever be tainted with "the mark of the beast". So I'd be really careful. LOL!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No. I only know of about 15 people who even got a vaccine and more than half of them had complications ranging from getting very sick and staying tired and nauseated for two weeks to getting temporary Bell's Palsy.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I understand if you touch it, you will forever be tainted with "the mark of the beast". So I'd be really careful. LOL!

You're getting the vaccine confused with Joe Biden.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Have that been made public?? I’d love to see that. Could you provide a link?

ingredients

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm sure I read somewhere that Moderna haven't released their ingredients but the others have.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's only illegal if you try to profit from it. You can't break a patent by deconstructing something to see what it's made off.

With pharmaceuticals the patent are often the methods used to create something. Not the ingredients used to create it.

A basic gas chromatography should tell you what is in it and in what quantities. Any significant college science department will have one. Or you could just rent one from a lab supplies company. But they aren't cheap.

Just crowd source the money if you're confident that you're on to something.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org...

Whole bunch of ingredient info in the above link.
Don’t know if there’s traces of anything else that they don’t mention.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am still amazed that so many people hold out their arms to be injected [!] with a chemical concoction that has neither been approved, nor tested on humans.
If they looked into it a bit more they'd know that the mRNA technology for this has already existed for almost 20 years but in all that time, it was always turned down for approval for human use because of the dreary animal testing results.

Those that hold out their arm and get injected don't seem to care about that at all, neither do they care about ingredients, but I bet they moan about heroin users injecting drugs or getting them from dubious sources, yet here they are happy to have an unknown, untested drug injected that proved deadly to animals, and talk about it everywhere as if they just received a kiss form jesus...

I don't understand that at all. For those who had this injection, are you not absolutely petrified that you are part of an official global drug experiment? For free? And if anything happens, you are not covered and probably even won't make it into the files about side effects?

The amount of blind trust into authority is staggering, it seems to be so strong that personal safety and logical thinking is absolutely wiped out in this case.

All because anyone who is curious, a researcher, a relevant professional or just a nurse spilling the truth are called 'tinfoil hats'.
Is that really enough for you? Is it calming to call those who think for themselves stupid names?

We have a friend I thought would be better and research what she got injected, but she didn't. When I told her about, she was shocked, because since the injection she had bad pain in her arm, dizziness and extreme fatigue.
It was through me she heard for the first time how this gene therapy actually works and the outcomes of the animal trials.

I know ignorance is bliss. No problems, no truth about the world and maybe nothing will happen to a good few of you. But how do you know for sure who will get side effects and who doesn't? Russian Roulette much?
The animal trials went belly up when the critters were induced to a wild virus and died of cytokine storms. You are injected with exactly the same concoction. Do you expect any different outcome, if so why? [Don't tell me that the msm told you it was safe, that doesn't count].
"Insanity is to do the same thing and expect a different outcome".

WHy do you trust a handpicked few by the governments [some of which have shares in the vaccine and other pharmaceuticals], but not hundreds and thousands of independent scientists and doctors and scientists? WHo are probably less compromised and have no gains in this?

I have to repeat, you are guinea pigs in a global drug trial, NOBODY knows what the longterm effects will be, bar what happend to the animals [they died].

Sorry to repeat myself but how do you square that up? In his lottery young, healthy people WILL die, get paralysed, will forever be unable to function, and already have [far too many] and you are ok with that?
When this age group would have not even got symptoms from this one strain of corona [there are 36 more that nobody much cares about].
Heck, YOU might be one of those that will have ill effects. Maybe not now, or in a months time but maybe in 6 months time or in 10 years!

Nobody knows. They don't know and YOU certainly don't know and yet you hold out your arms as if this is a harmless saline injection.
Actually there is no argument that could convince me to do that to myself. I happily live with annual corona and just behave like I have always done throughout flu seasons.
And if I fall ill and have bad symptoms I will ask for ivermectin and take paracetamol.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Extremely easy. They have a whole lot of us firemen giving the vac off duty at Texas Motor Speedway. I haven’t yet (and won’t take the vaccine either), but have giving annual flu shots. They gave me boxes of the stuff, I gave shots and brought back the spares.

You always wind up with some left in bottles, if you drop a loaded one you’re not going to inject it, you toss it. Getting your hands on it is easy. The testing would be the hard part.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wonder if being out of storage temperature would affect any "analysis" 😃

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Never thought about it that way but yeah shady as hell.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here's the alleged Pfizer @2000x
I don't know what it is, but it look like invasion of the body snatchers juice.
Pfizer 2000x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join