It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NN2021: The Time Paradox. --non writer--

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The date today is April 25th, 2021 and boy, have things...changed. Compared to the state of the world just one year ago today...the dichotomy is palpable.

Time is an interesting thing. Scientists have tried to define this elusive aspect of reality in many different ways over the course of human existence. Me? I like to keep it simple. I’ve always sort of seen time as the rate at which we can perceive the change of matter. To me, this makes the most sense just based on personal experience. Whenever I had a really busy day at work, time would seem to fly by - because you know, I’m not focused on perceiving the change of things, I’m just trying to get my work done. Nowadays? Not so much. As it turns out, many science fiction writers of the world were on to something; time manipulation is real. No, not in the sense of hopping into some highly complex machine designed to warp the fabric of space-time (sorry Marty Mcfly). The concept of time manipulation doesn’t exist in the physical realm; it exists solely in the mind. When all you can do is stay inside staring at a box designed to cause the fear center of our brain to expand its gangly arms around the entirety of our consciousness, time seems to move slower than a sloth on a Sunday.

As it turns out, you don’t need to deconstruct the fabric of reality to manipulate time, you just need to deconstruct the fabric of society. Great news for all you social engineers out there with time travel aspirations.

For the past year, it’s been the same old story - the only difference being just how much gasoline is being poured on an already ravaging flame. The smaller rate of change one perceives, the slower time tends to go - and we’ve reached near absolute zero, despite the paradoxical nature of things heating up.

The flames of hell are licking the floor of the heavens, and our world is caught in the middle.

Who knew such a cold world could so easily go up in flames.

edit on 25-4-2021 by Heisenburg because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg
Time is a bizarre thing. I don't think its even necessary.

But ya. Its just something to keep track and perceive the change of matter. But? In the case of social change? I don't think much has changed as people think. It more or less the same ol stuff over and over. If anything I would say that the human social world is basically just one big ol groundhog day movie.

Were the same stupid # happens every time over and over. But? Ya, its pretty much socially engineered to be that way. The talking box is pretty much people whole world and existence. When in reality, in the physical world of matter atoms and space dust?

it doesn't even exist. Its just a pathetic invention of a pathetic race of morons.

The physical world of matter changes. All the time. Pun intended. I mean, I feel like I aged by a hundred years in these few short years at the least. I not only feel it. I look it to. Yet? Looking at the whole social aspect of the world?

Its a joke. I never much took it serious. And now I wonder why its even on my radar. Its all just retard stuff. A waste of energy.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg

My belief system is centered around the Hopi.

Who have no concept of time.... they left that to their sister Tribe the Mayans.

To the Hopi there are seasons and cycles.

Time is not measured by the minute, the hour, the day.

Those are, after all, just a human construct.

The point of time that matters is the NOW.

Once you understand that, the rest of Life just falls into place.

If you worry about the future or dwell on the past then you are not living.

You are existing.

edit on 27-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Writing style was excellent S&F

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Oh ya. Time itself and the whole concept of time? May all of it just be a big giant, colossus, ginormous waste of not only resources, and taxpayers dime? But just a waste of time.

Time! Worst invention ever.
Or at the very least its in the top ten worst inventions ever devised or conceived of.

top topics

join