It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

basis of none of them being captured.

This was posted a while back.

Here's another video from the same guy:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That guy knowingly produces fakes but you know that.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I’ve listened to my fair share of Wes, even back before Will and Shannon left. I like that he has a platform that just lets people come and tell what they’ve encountered without ridicule.

Most shows have more than one encounter which could easily put his shows as having close to 1600 sightings within them. That’s a pretty impressive catalog for someone who started a few years ago.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts? Just discovered this. Been out a while, over 700 episodes of people telling their sightings. Sooo good !!! Some of the stories are so creepy. When you listened to them, you think there is no way this creature cannot be real.

I wasn't even aware of this until I saw your thread. Now I am hooked, so thanks! A very good podcast.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
it's interesting but so many of the stories are obviously BS it takes away from any that sound more genuine.

The amount of people who say that Sasquatch/Bigfoot is regularly visiting their property, but cant produce a decent photo or video, makes it difficult to believe anyone who claims to see it. Its disappointing because I really want it to be true but the more stories I hear, the less I believe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join