It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Email, " I never cared"

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I received this email from a friend and thought I would post the content.

I do believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both . . . until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine - until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.

Now . . . I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem. You can still fix it. It’s not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I’m a very patient person at times. But I’m out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all your Anti-American crap !

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and my other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals and anarchists who are doing harm to our Country.
I have had enough ! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings”.

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.

“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”-Winston Churchill

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wonder what Churchill would think about the state of his country right now?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I used to get emails like that too.

Then they developed better filters so that spam goes to a folder I never see.

Is there any sauce for this copypasta?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I know you got it in an email, but I tried several search engines, and could not find anything anywhere that confirms Winston Churchill said any of those things.

Do you have a link where I can confirm he said those things?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I know you got it in an email, but I tried several search engines, and could not find anything anywhere that confirms Winston Churchill said any of those things.

Do you have a link where I can confirm he said those things?

“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”-Winston Churchill...................... if I had to bet the last sentence is what he said. ?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me when i see "American freedoms". Like most other countries have the same freedoms you know.
It seems to be indoctrinated into youz from a young age or something. I really dont get it. I think youz need to travel more

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oh, never mind.

edit on 26/4/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is a world problem and a human problem. It's just America's turn. Funny how many couldn't give a sh about other countries losing the ability to defend themselves but as soon as it hits their backyard now they're angry. Same thing can be said about requiring vaccine passports for things other than movie theaters, sporting events etc. People over here in the US still are under the illusion that it will never happen to us yet a grocery store in NYC has implemented the vaccine app and looks like we're headed the way of how Egypt is implementing the passport, which has forced a great number of it's population to take the jab in order to live freely. They need to get rid of self defense in order to stop resistance when they come get the people who are unwilling to vaccinate.
edit on 26-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Americas turn for what? Destruction!

new topics

top topics

join