It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Trust These People?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

So what do you think of that trust?

Considering I've heard coke dealers laugh about selling entire bricks of nothing but pig dewormer and calling it coke...yeah...

Then again, that enters into a whole other argument on legality and such which tends to be what inspires drug dealers to cut their products with harmful things to increase profits.

Honestly, I'm sure there's people who use coc aine responsibly. Painkillers and pharmaceutical drugs have a place, but they all come with risks that get relegated to fine print at the bottom of a commercial.

Many of them do actually potentially come with worse side effects and addiction problems than some street drugs and when it comes down to it, many of them are essentially the same as street drugs in a different form..

I mean...top prescribed drugs...

amphetamines and opiates..

top street drugs

amphetamines, opiates and coke

Not really all that different...

Dae

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: dug88

People sniff white powder out of a plastic bag in a bathroom they bought from a stranger and don't question anything. So what do you think of that trust?

What drug is safe in your opinion is the real question...

To compare sniffing elicit drugs to get high in a toilet to the vast swathes of the population getting vaccinated.. is crazy. But trust when you have an addiction and trust when you are bathed in fear, same outcome I suppose...

What drug is safe? Ivermectin. Been around 50 years, 3 billion taken, around 15 deaths (old & sick deaths). But despite the trials and papers published, the powers that be (Pharma and all who are under their thumb) want the expensive vaccines not treatment. Why not treatment? Because if there is a treatment that is safe and efficacious then the vaccines must get shelved. I may be wrong but why take a vaccine if the treatment is quick, safe and oh cheap.

Part One 30 mins Dr John Campbell (Doctorate in Nursing Education, not an actual Doctor) interview with Dr Pierre Kory (an actual front line Doctor and Educator). Part Two 30 mins, has the real juicy bits. It is recommend watching and was only uploaded yesterday.

Link to the trial study that is mentioned in the vid here. Which should be published this week, despite all the other published papers out there, this one can't be ignored.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well just remember when you seriously ill in hospital (not with Covid) those drugs that the nurses are pumping into you to keep you alive, come from the same drugs companies. Now you figure it out.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well just remember when you seriously ill in hospital (not with Covid) those drugs that the nurses are pumping into you to keep you alive, come from the same drugs companies. Now you figure it out.

you are comparing two completely different situations.

No one is complaining about necessary drugs. They are complaining about drugs that are not tested long term. Have no business being used because of all the cheaper, better, safer options.

We are talking about not needing vaccines because we are healthy. there is a big difference between being in so much pain you can't handle life and being completely healthy and cramming a rushed experiment into you body.

Think before you talk.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

People sniff white powder out of a plastic bag in a bathroom they bought from a stranger and don't question anything. So what do you think of that trust?

What drug is safe in your opinion is the real question...

actually everyone questions what drugs they are getting from their dealer. If it doesn't work, or makes you instantly crap your pants, chances are your going to a different dealer next time.

If you get bad drugs, fake drugs, drugs that don't work, drugs that kill your friend, you don't go back to that dealer.

you're 100% wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

How can you possibly believe they have anything other than profit in mind and how can you honestly believe they care what kind of harm they potentially cause?

Those are two important (and fair) questions Dug88.

Did a thread about the CDC exactly a year ago today and looks like many of the links have been taken down but below are some claims about for profit agendas and their alignment with pharmaceutical cartels.

Friendly reminder: The CDC is a vaccine company. The WHO is owned by the Rockefellers. The CDC also happen to own dozens of patents for vaccines which make them and the board members respective companies billions of dollars. This is a blatant conflict of interest making everything the CDC has to tell you very questionable at any time.

The WHO has an extensive history with Rockefellers going back nearly a hundred years. The Rockefellers are no strangers to questionable atrocities, funding the Tuskeegee Experiments for example. Not an organization to simply accept information from without intense questioning.

link

Amidst claims of undisclosed civil contracts and operating outside constitutional law, turns out the Centre For Disease Control is not exclusively government controlled and receives private funding through its 5013c foundation listed on the Dun & Bradstreet database - apparently 'almost all the top donors are vax producers' and it has a private lobbying arm that financially motivates politicians.

Some people have questioned my concern over both the CDC and John Hopkins University is a PRIVATE organization where the CDC accepts private funding – NOT ONLY GOVERNMENT! The CDC is quasi-government under the Department of Health and Human Services which strangely has sources of funding that are predicated on the fact that it also has a private 501(c)(3) public charity, like the Clinton Foundation.

link

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article. Seems like a lot of people are ill informed. People have been parroting that anti-oxidants are protecting us from cancer for years so read this article....

medicalxpress.com...

Then lets talk about covid....something that raises risk of a worse case of the disease, sprayed on all of the veggies to keep them from being eaten. Organophosphate chemicals can trigger all sorts of problems now...look at the diseases and symptoms they talk about...diseases and conditions that seem to have increased along with the use of stuff. Remember, glyphosate is an organophosphate bound to a glycine molecule and it is sprayed pre-harvest on grains. The degraded glyphosate chemical is a hundred times more potent...but there is only about a hundred times less of it so both are evenly bad for us in some ways. The agencies that regulate these chemicals will discount this kind of evidence because they falsly believe that people need lots of the vegetables with all that anti-oxidant chemistry to increase our health.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think they intentionally want to inflict pain as it immobilizes people and burdens those who must care for them.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

You guys better not take any meds for any reason, the rest of your lives.

To be honest i really do try as hard as i can not to take meds. Personally have never taken anything stronger than a Tylenol myself and intend to keep it that way unless i really need something else. And it's not from lack of doctors trying to push # on me, i had offers of t5s and even dilaudid when i dropped a kitchen island on my knee, when i #ed my ankle up on a flight of stairs, after i burned my eye...i just said no powered through that #.

I'm about the same, I rarely take anything..now when my back is out..ya, robax, but I try to avoid. I'm just saying it's not all bad, nor all good. And at some point, we may be teid to some kind of medication.

I do use Cannabis though.

edit on 26-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: vonclod

yeah i try not to also.

There are exceptions though. When i had my knee surgeries, and broke my ribs i was on oxy's, when I shattered my elbow morphine helped me through it, etc.

I was off of them as soon as I could and never took the full prescription though. Still he doctors were happy to give me more.

But seeing the over prescription of a lot of these drugs for people who can just smoke weed and be fine or the opioid epidemic etc, makes it obvious they are out for money.

Why else would cannabis be illegal? It's because big pharma wants to minimize their competition.

These companies make billions of dollars a year and want to make more.

Why else would they not tell you that there has been no one admitted to the hospital for covid with proper vitamin d levels.

Do you take at least 10,000 iu's a day of vitamin d? do you take vitamin c? do you take chaga mushrooms? if no then you are are putting people more at risk than someone who hasn't taken the "vaccine".

There's a reason they don't tell you to supplement. It's because its very cheap, completely safe for 1000's of years, and very easy. But go ahead a be a lab rat.

Did you get covid? i haven't because i supplement. meanwhile everyone around me, including those who took the vaccine has gotten sick.

Big pharma wants you to be ignorant and in fear, and you are doing a great job.

We will see what happens i

I do take vitamin d, only 3-4000 units, I gave myself a kidney stone on vitamin c, so I'm careful..liposomal vitamin c would of been better. I take multivitamins when I remember, try to exercise a bit..walking or biking. I do believe cannabis has helpful properties, that door being opened, there's lots to research and discover.

As far as anyone I know who has been vaccinated(probably about 20 people), including myself..no adverse reactions so far..I'm 3 weeks in. Up to the individual as to get it or not. I didn't really want to get it just yet, did so for the team at work..no regrets though.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong here, there are some very shady aspects of big pharma, I just know there is good and probably bad there.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don’t trust them at all! The Greek word 5331 pharmakeia- from where we get our English word pHARMecy. Look that up! I like to be helpful, so I’ll look it up for you...

pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

That should be Enough to keep all of us and certainly me away from anything they are pushing! Drugs, spells, magic, sorcery & enchantments? Yeah... Hell No!!

edit on 4/27/2021 by jensouth31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Genuine question here...

Why do you trust drug companies?

Please explain...

I do and I don't trust them. I have a health condition that can only be treated by either drugs or surgery and I'd have been dead 30 years ago without medication. So whether I love them or not, the drug companies have made the last 30 years (for me) possible.

Do I trust them? Not really. I don't trust anyone who has anything to gain from screwing me. But that list of people is as long as a million arms. The drug companies are in direct competition with all the other parasites on the backside of humanity for their position on the list of people who probably shouldn't be trusted but can't not be because we can't live without them. Oh I suppose you could live without them if you were willing to just let people die as soon as they develop any serious health issue.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Not sure, it's kind of creepy. I question everything, from what doctors say, to the cashier that wants my phone number. There's a lot of things I do not trust, but certain people are pulling the strings saying Jump! Everyone is saying How High!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm trusting that President Biden will keep this promise.

No more taxes for anyone who earns less than 400,000 a year.

www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join