It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Trust These People?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I see the edit. Fair enough, acetaminophen. and aspirin make my gut hurt, tylenol and its liver effects sketch me out. Ibuprofen is the one i've found that works best for me but i only take that when i'm so stuffed up and feverish i can barely breathe or I'm #ed up in pain in some way. I really do have a distrust of most painkillers...

It's right there in the name, pain killer, it kills the pain but doesn't solve the problem.

And Anti-inflammatories while being awesome when you're inflamed, i always wonder whether you're just fighting your own immune system when you take them and and dragging things out.
edit on 25/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I see the edit. Fair enough, acetaminophen. and aspirin make my gut hurt, tylenol and its liver effects sketch me out. Ibuprofen is the one i've found that works best for me but i only take that when i'm so stuffed up and feverish i can barely breathe or I'm #ed up in pain in some way. I really do have a distrust of most painkillers...

It's right there in the name, pain killer, it kills the pain but doesn't solve the problem.

And Anti-inflammatories while being awesome when you're inflamed, i always wonder whether you're just fighting your own immune system when you take them and and dragging things out.

I take taurine for my epilepsy, just a 500 mg pill. I noticed it does bring down inflammation in the body but really does not reduce pain. I started taking another amino acid, L-glutamine 500mg twice a day and that helped reduce inflammation in my knees and feet pretty quickly, maybe two days, but took almost three weeks to help my gut work better. I do eat some foods that inhibit the enzyme that turns glutamine to glutamate in the synapses, basically cabbage in soup for my epilepsy. But I have very little enzyme to turn sugars and carbs into glutamine in the gut, so getting it in meat and nuts is necessary. That little low cost supplement works well, they are like six bucks for a hundred twenty tablets, enough for two months. I have been taking it for a little over two months now, another thing I noticed, my craving for sweets dropped way down, I even cut the amount of sugar in my coffee down to half of what I used to use...I only put three quarters of a teaspoon in now compared to one and a half before. The peanut butter cups, cookies, and ocassional donut or piece of cake I eliminated were more expensive than the pills. But that was a side effect, I was not trying to do that, I kind of miss the sweets but they just don't taste that good anymore.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I have a hard time even calling them people.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

I could have used the term blood sucking scumbag leeches, but i really wanted to get an answer from phage...sadly he chose not to answer this question. I asked him directly before this in another thread but no answer...seriously used to respect that dude when i was young...
edit on 25/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

same. Im actually thinking he's a paid shill or works for the CIA or something now or some kind of mental problem. It's gotten absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm serious. I see their lack of compassion as something other than
human. That doesn't mean less than human. But compassion is an
essential part of human beings. To have none is not human. What
ever they are they only look like us. What ever they are they despise
the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
these people trusted big pharma. i.redd.it...

didn't turn out so well.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Due to information being freely available via the internet, humankind is more aware than ever before. The conversations here on ATS demonstrate how people are waking up.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I’ve been asking this too. And then combined with the fact that they are partnered with our government, desperately trying to get everyone to take these shots, the distrust factor should quadruple.

But somehow, here on a conspiracy theory website, some people are dumb enough to trust the drug companies.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) pays PFIZER, MODERNA, J&J, hundreds of millions of dollars for the vaccines, and pay $40 per-shot to doctors and groups administering the vaccine.

There are also many millions of $$$ being paid to Hollywood stars, inner-city action leagues, and other influential groups to promote getting the Covid vaccine.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Because they're not always wrong.

Most of what your talking about is down to unscrupulous executives and marketing companies, but there are some genuinely good people there who became scientist and researcher because they wanted to help people.

You need to use your judgment with these companies just as with any other company.

Remember the big auto maker scandals, like VW faking emissions data, or fire stone tires blowing out, or those SUV that would flip and roll if you so much as sneezed.

None of that will stop most of us getting behind the wheel.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Simple answer is killing people hurts profit.

Not a reason to trust, but you kinda have to give them the benefit of the doubt, as there’s no other options sometimes.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If you are dying in a hospital bed....you're NOT going to trust the attending physicians medication prescriptions?

Unconscious? Suspicious? Denial?

I (EMT)...am gonna give you whatever to save your life: and you'd expect a chemical analysis 1st?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Inflammation is the primary cause of most diseases (chronic mostly, but acute as well).

So, the question is - what is causing the inflammation? That is the proper way to treat disease.

Anti-inflammatories - especially natural ones (serrapeptase is great to help cleaning out the arteries), but if you don't address what is causing the inflammation - virtually always diet related - then you're fighting a losing battle.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

(think IG Farben/Bayer final solution).

Ah yes Bayer.

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

same. Im actually thinking he's a paid shill or works for the CIA or something now or some kind of mental problem. It's gotten absolutely ridiculous.

Naw, it's you guys who are off the wall

But you are free to do and think as you please.

You guys better not take any meds for any reason, the rest of your lives..put your money where your mouth is. I'm not for big pharma, just for common sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You guys better not take any meds for any reason, the rest of your lives.

To be honest i really do try as hard as i can not to take meds. Personally have never taken anything stronger than a Tylenol myself and intend to keep it that way unless i really need something else. And it's not from lack of doctors trying to push # on me, i had offers of t5s and even dilaudid when i dropped a kitchen island on my knee, when i #ed my ankle up on a flight of stairs, after i burned my eye...i just said no powered through that #.
edit on 26/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

yeah i try not to also.

There are exceptions though. When i had my knee surgeries, and broke my ribs i was on oxy's, when I shattered my elbow morphine helped me through it, etc.

I was off of them as soon as I could and never took the full prescription though. Still he doctors were happy to give me more.

But seeing the over prescription of a lot of these drugs for people who can just smoke weed and be fine or the opioid epidemic etc, makes it obvious they are out for money.

Why else would cannabis be illegal? It's because big pharma wants to minimize their competition.

These companies make billions of dollars a year and want to make more.

Why else would they not tell you that there has been no one admitted to the hospital for covid with proper vitamin d levels.

Do you take at least 10,000 iu's a day of vitamin d? do you take vitamin c? do you take chaga mushrooms? if no then you are are putting people more at risk than someone who hasn't taken the "vaccine".

There's a reason they don't tell you to supplement. It's because its very cheap, completely safe for 1000's of years, and very easy. But go ahead a be a lab rat.

Did you get covid? i haven't because i supplement. meanwhile everyone around me, including those who took the vaccine has gotten sick.

Big pharma wants you to be ignorant and in fear, and you are doing a great job.

We will see what happens i

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

People sniff white powder out of a plastic bag in a bathroom they bought from a stranger and don't question anything. So what do you think of that trust?

What drug is safe in your opinion is the real question...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join