It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Trust These People?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Genuine question here...

Why do you trust drug companies?

Growing up in the age of giving speed to children for lack of concentration, overprescribing opiates, anti-depressants and anti-psychotics, watching lawsuit after lawsuit against companies like Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, etc. for massive harm caused by their products, after at least two decades of them experimenting on the populations of third world countries, after coming under fire again and again over the decades for all their shady practices, after things like being caught out bribing doctors and giving them lapdances, despite them all being on the list of top ten medical lawsuits of all time...

Why do you trust them?

Why do you think this time's different and suddenly Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson et al. suddenly care about humanity and want to help us when all they've done is show a consistent lack of #'s given towards anything to do with the betterment of humanity and even during covid have done nothing but massively profit?

Why? How can you possibly believe they have anything other than profit in mind and how can you honestly believe they care what kind of harm they potentially cause?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.enjuris.com...

beta.ctvnews.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.reuters.com...

www.cbc.ca...

www.fiercepharma.com...

www.healthcarefinancenews.com...

Anyone in the medical industry should be fairly aware of the drug rep sponsored lunches and benefits that come at the price of obtaining free samples and watching presentations on why your patients need these drugs.

Why does anyone suddenly trust these people?

Please explain...
edit on 25/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Trust nobody.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you ever see anything, hear anything or read anything 'helpful' and 'official', it has been designed for you to see it, believe it, and bend over and take it.

edit on 25-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
but but but but . . . .

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thanks for all the links, I will check them later. At age 16 I suffered a diffuse tbi, and spent some years of my life as a Guinea Pig. At age 45 I no longer poison myself with any big pharmaceutical meds. I pray I was not too late.

Word of advice to anyone when any doctor says they are gonna cure you leave, if it's a veterinarian do not have the surgery, your pet even if (rare) it survives the remaining life will be miserable.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I want to try to answer your question, but since I personally don't trust ANY of them (think IG Farben/Bayer final solution).

I'm goin to wait for the site's most well known proponent of Pharma to come along and "one liner" crap over your sources, and thoughts

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

My trust level with others and especially other entities has really suffered over the years. However, I can't recall ever trusting the Pharma industry. Talk about different goals -- they want us to take the crap forever, and we want to be healed of our maladies. They make a buttload of money of our ongoing chronic participation, and we continue to suffer our conditions. Almost a symbiosis, except we don't really need them as much as we think we do.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't even get he started on that goof. Seriously, take a look back at many of the things considered medical conspiracies and controversies since the 80's he's involved with...

AIDS, the anthrax situation in the early 2000's, the first SARS epidemic, mers, the Ebola epidemic, the lab in Wuhan conducting gain of function research on SARS-CoV... the list goes on...

How anyone can listen to a word that man says and take it seriously is beyond me. The amount of times over the years he's been criticized and called a 'tool of the pill pushing establishment' or 'the arm of big pharma' is ridiculous...

That man has nobody but his own and whoever his corporate masters are interests in mind. The fact that he's been allowed and enabled to enact and guide policies astounds me.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If you ever see anything, hear anything or read anything 'helpful' and 'official', it has been designed for you to see it, believe it, and bend over and take it.

It's okay.

We'll all be saved as long as we don't look at anything or listen to anything.

credit

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I’ve been asking this too. And then combined with the fact that they are partnered with our government, desperately trying to get everyone to take these shots, the distrust factor should quadruple.

But somehow, here on a conspiracy theory website, some people are dumb enough to trust the drug companies.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Why do you trust drug companies?

Probably because most people don't think they're listening to the drug companies.

If the drug companies were the only ones advising people, then more people probably would question them, but the information isn't all coming directly from the drug companies.

People do trust their own Doctors, and they trust the Government. Most people don't even consider it being a possibility that their own Government would/could lie about what is best for the health of it's citizens.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look for a video Amazing Polly just put out.... Trust but verify...lol..yea righta reply to: dug88

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have to disagree with over-prescribing opiates at least to legitimate pain patients. Current practice seems to be "take some OTC medications" because I don't want to risk my medical license by helping people in agony. There are some true horror stories of people suffering for years without help simply due to the reluctance of doctors. Doctors are under the gun from government oversight and it typically costs them 30K for legal representation just for single case.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Opiates themselves aren't the problem, being prescribed a few months of Percs or oxys for a stubbed toe or because a drug Rep sucked your doctor's dick is.

They have their place, they have certainly been over prescribed though.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I hack pharmaceuticals quite a bit, identifying their method of action then looking for similar chemistry in nature, identify if it is bioavailable, check the food chemistry for possible toxins or other chemistry that can cause side effects, and identify the dose needed and the best preparation method to make it into a medical product.

The pharma companies hack natural things and figure a way to make patentable medicines from them. That way they can make way more moolah from our lack of knowledge of metabolism, physiology, and immunology.

Not so hard when you have been doing it for around thirteen years. Pharma companies like to brag and will sometimes clarify that their meds are safe as some types of food. I like when they do that, it makes my research a little easier, but remember, just because something was discovered in a jelly fish does not mean you have to eat a jelly fish, any ocean fish could have it in it if it is an area where certain ocean plants with the chemistry exist. Same with aspirin, they say they discovered it in a tree in south America...it is found in some veggies and in the bark and leaves of a birch tree and even the poplar tree bark, beware of debarking poplar trees without gloves, the aspirin compound is absorbed through your skin too.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
people are under hypnosis. They have a very short memory and they believe what ever the media tells them too.

They like to feel righteous when the media tells them they are "doing the right thing for humanity". They put it on social media and get lots of likes from their brainwashed friends.

It's mind blowing to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You can get aspirin from Willow bark dude to add to your list.

i dunno, patenting basic biology wasn't really the point of my thread, but yeah that's another one of those things to add to the list of evils they commit i forgot to mention.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

You can get aspirin from Willow bark dude to add to your list.

i dunno, patenting basic biology wasn't really the point of my thread, but yeah that's another one of those things to add to the list of evils they commit i forgot to mention.

Well, yeah, but I don't have any willows here, I got birch and poplar trees all over the place. My granddaughter has some willow trees I think but I will just pick some birch leaves and dry them and make tea from the leaves if I need them. The birch leaves also have some antiviral and anticancer effect when you make tea off of them...aspirins don't, they do not contain that plant chemistry.

That is a pretty good site. I forgot to mention, some people who are sensitive to aspirin can't eat cucumbers because it also contains the sacylicates. I like cucumbers, and one aspirin is all I need to treat problems, not two. Tylenol doesn't do anything for me, and if I take ibuprofen too much it makes my kidneys spasm.
edit on 25-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I mean honestly, usually i just go buy a bottle of ibuprofen myself, i prefer it to aspirin, but yeah i get you.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I edited my post to show some extra stuff above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join