It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Berenstien Bears or Berenstain Bears?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I have a friend that I met locally a few years ago, when I posted online to try and start a Mandela Effect discussion group. Like a book club but for ME. In any case this friend claims it was Bernstein bears, and is as confident about it as anyone else is. She isn't the only one either, I have seen others reference Bernstein online. It is an interesting anecdote though.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I distinctly remember looking up the pronunciation of the word stein as a child, as my mother had made my dad, brother and me some beer steins in a pottery class (beer steins were only for display😊). That instance cleared up the issue of steen or stine for me regarding the bears.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

This was also on your link.

The following are possible explanations and answers to this Mandela Effect. Most of these explanations consist of false memory claims.

A Finnish advertisement with a similar scene was released and many believe that people are getting the movie scene confused with the advertisement. However, people claimed to have not witnessed the advertisement.
Many people believe the sun reflecting from Dolly's glasses cause the illusion that Dolly wore braces.
Many people believe Dolly's appearance as a stereotypical geek girl caused the idea that Dolly wore braces.
Many people believe that Dolly's braces were cut out of the movie as a white flash is seen flashing over her teeth briefly. However, many believe there would be no way to edit out her braces on VHS.

A Finnish advertisement. That no one outside of Finland would have ever seen. Solved!

Oh, and using Google to prove or disprove anything these days is like pointing to your revised copy of the Newspeak Dictionary to show that, yes, we have always been at war with East Asia.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I'm yet to figure out whether those people are from a third timeline or are just people who have bad memory and are terrible spellers to boot.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

As interested in the topic as I am, I am completely open to all possibilities above. I don't know what the hell is happening, only that something is happening and it is fascinating.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LABTECH767

Never. I wear white socks.

That factoid explains so much.

No Socks: Preferable

Colored Socks: When appropriate

White Socks: Never...Weird Grandpa Alert!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is some wacky stuff going on at CERN.....

I think they edited reality as an experiment or the Mandela effect is a side effect of the quantum physics they're playing with..

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's Berenstein.

I have a McDonald's Happy Meal toy from late 80's early 90's where the packaging says "Berenstein".

It's a toy of Momma Bear.

The face is flocked but the rest of the toy is rubber.

She's wearing her blue and white polka dot dress.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is kind of like the comedian Sinbad doing a movie called Shazam, and them wiping it away and claiming it never existed. They even go so far as to call it the Mandela Effect.

Except...

www.youtube.com...

I distinctly remember those bears being "Berenstein," because when we used to read those books when I was a kid, there was a kid in the class with the same last name.

Sounds to me like the writer changed his last name so he wasn't associated with the Jewish last name anymore. On the Wikipedia, there's something about him always having to deal with the mixup, and a teacher insisting it was the Jewish spelling because it was so prominent.
edit on 23-5-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join