It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

OH yeah here we have the Mayor of riot torn Portland making yet another strange string of jet-fueled statements

Probably another phony Democrat bull#y propaganda red herring ass backwards PR attempt to keep the ignorant Public off the real issues

The real issue being it's all planned and scripted and not what it all appears to be

Fake garbage acting by Democrats nationwide

Just look at this latest dreck and then tell your friends how much Democrats can be trusted and admired and voted for

The phony crap is working and the MSM is 95% behind the ignition

Democrats want rioting and looting to continue

Mayor Wheeler seems to be "subliminally" suggesting something ???? What is he suggesting ????

Some of what they're "asking" for may be illegal too !!!!!!! ROFLMAO😆

'I’m also asking for your help to make a stand and take our city back,' Mayor Ted Wheeler said

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler called Friday for the city’s residents to assist authorities in their efforts to "unmask" members of the "self-described anarchist mob" who have engaged in acts of violence and vandalism in recent months.

The Democrat extended a state of emergency in Portland through Monday amid concerns about potential unrest following the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer found guilty on all charges for the death of George Floyd. The Portland mayor asked the public to come forward with any information on members of the anarchist group.

"The city is beginning to recover, but self-described anarchists who engage in regular criminal destruction don’t want things to open up, to recover," Wheeler said. "They want to prevent us from doing the work of making a better Portland for everyone. They want to burn, they want to bash."

LINK--> Portland's Democratic mayor begs public to help 'unmask' members of 'self-described anarchist mob'

Listen to this horrible phony horse# roflmao

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sounds like someone really isn't too fond of the taste of the force-fed # Sandwich he's been force-feeding people for over a year.

Oh well. Can't say I feel particularly sorry for him, he's essentially one of those aiders & abetters who has Morning After Remorse going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looks like Antifas usefulness is gone and now it is time for some Nazi Germany tactics playbook of tell on your own.

“The city is beginning to recover, but self-described anarchists who engage in regular criminal destruction don’t want things to open up, to recover," Wheeler said. "They want to prevent us from doing the work of making a better Portland for everyone. They want to burn, they want to bash."

That’s what they have always wanted and they allowed it for 9 months! The baby is here and now Wheeler wants to abort?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Portland has had problems with 'anarchists' for nearly 1 year now?

Why is it a suddenly a priority to clean this up? Why did the mayor not put more emphasis on this in 2020? By ignoring this issue and taking a permissive stance on it, the officials from Portland have 'normalized' this behavior.

The optics are not good. I see a situation that was politically expedient in 2020, but has outlived its usefulness in 2021, and *now* the "authorities" are cracking down, just as members here predicted.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Why is it a suddenly a priority to clean this up? Why did the mayor not put more emphasis on this in 2020? By ignoring this issue and taking a permissive stance on it, the officials from Portland have 'normalized' this behavior.

They got what they wanted from their useful idiots.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wheeler is a gutless, spineless, sissy, just like Jacob Frey, the wimpy mayor of Minneapolis, MN. They're so worried about people's feelings that they'll let their cities be destroyed, lest God forbid, someone might get offended.

Grow a pair, tell the mob "Listen motherf**kers, I'm taking my city back!", and then tell the cops it's open season on the anarchists.

But we know that ain't gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i stay away from downtown portland unless i absolutely have to go.
it's a scary place. the closer you are to the river the worse it gets. up and down the street you'll see tents, homeless campgrounds, street kids, junkies, meth heads, then add the looters, rioters, and building burners.
i used to enjoy my trips to portland. not any more.

night fall? forget it.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

A real Democrat style "GoGo Zone" 😃

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just thought I'd leave this here for a little laugh...

We believe in the power of government to work for all Portlanders. We work to build a community that enjoys economic prosperity, a healthy environment, affordable homes, and a safe place to live and thrive.

www.portland.gov...

Oh, and this... back when they had a different name, peaceful protestors...

As Portland became a symbol and battleground for the divisions enflaming the country, Trump deployed federal agents there, aggressively peddling the narrative that Democratic leaders like Wheeler had allowed U.S. cities to descend into chaos. The mayor, in turn, seized on the federal deployment to brand himself as a leader willing to stand up against the abuses of the president — calling the federal agents an “occupying force” and at one point getting teargassed by them. That episode catapulted Wheeler into the national spotlight, but few in Portland were impressed with the show of solidarity with protesters.

theintercept.com...
edit on 25/4/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yes, yes they did.

Now they're to be discarded. Sounds very familiar, doesn't it??

These are the "new" enlightened leaders... Same as the "old" ones.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I say keep Fing up Portland as my house value across the river goes up daily, I need to sell in a couple of years so I can move to Texas in retirement and I want a nice fat equity check to buy outright when I get there...THANK YOU Ted Wheeler!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you buy yourself a new thesaurus or dictionary or something?

Griftion?

Nice....lol

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣 The Portland BS continues with a new screwball horse# story . . . . ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣

Portland police crack down on rioters, issue new rules for arrests

new topics

top topics

join