It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo news that isn't really news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were once White House guests of former President Bill Clinton, new pictures prove.

The images were published by The Sun, days after Maxwell’s last court appearance on sex trafficking charges in Manhattan, related to her alleged procurement of underage rape victims for the convicted pedophile.

The disgusting duo were invited to the White House in 1993, after Epstein reportedly donated money to have the Oval Office refurbished.

it's not something that everyone didn't know, we all knew. It's just that there are pictures now, that make the denial a bit more difficult. That's not to say that some halfwit will come by and claim....but Trump.......which changes nothing at all about Billy, but it is comical none the less.

I know who I'm betting on being first in line for whataboutism, for the ultimate irony. Billy was a client of Jeffrey's. And they had a long relationship.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know who I'm betting on being first in line for whataboutism, for the ultimate irony. Billy was a client of Jeffrey's. And they had a long relationship.

The ultimate irony is Donald was a personal friend of Jeffrey's but that's not a problem because ... it's the Donald.

With wealth and power comes slime , they're all covered in it.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

damn I was wrong. Not the leftie I was counting on. But yea, if Trump knew him, that completely negates Billy porking kids. Clown world.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

But yea, if Trump knew him, that completely negates Billy porking kids. Clown world.

You conclude Billy was porking kids because of one picture ?

Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were once White House guests of former President Bill Clinton, new pictures prove.

Mar-a-Lago 1992.

From the mouth of a sex pest.

Talk about double standards ... Yeah , Clown world.

edit on 25-4-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A left viewpoint for you.
LOL, but whatabout.....

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But yea, if Trump knew him, that completely negates Billy porking kids. Clown world.

You conclude Billy was porking kids because of one picture ?

Prior to their surfacing, some of the oldest photos linking the trio were from 2002, Clinton was photographed aboard Epstein’s private jet along with Maxwell and one of the late billionaires’ rape accusers.

nothing to see here, Trump knew Epstine. LOL, ignore anything else. Honk Honk!
edit on 25-4-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Billy was a client of Jeffrey's. And they had a long relationship.

But yea, if Trump knew him, that completely negates Billy porking kids.

How does this "logic" not apply to Donald Trump?

Glass houses?

edit on 25-4-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Trump knew Epstine. LOL, ignore anything esle. Honk Honk!

Not ignoring anything , seems you are though.
If Billy is a Pedo by association then what does that make Donny ?

Guess him being "the chosen one" applies different standards.

Honk Honk!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Glass houses?

Thing is Trump's glass house is bullet proof glass for the faithful.
He really does walk on water.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
for posterity, please note, this thread was about Bill Clinton and his association with Jeffrey Epstine. While I never claimed to be a smart man, I'm not sure how this translates to, Bill Clinton is excused because Trump knew the same guy. I'm sure some #tard will try to explain it, and honestly, I'd enjoy seeing the mental gymnastics it would take to pull that off, but in the mean time, I'll just enjoy this for what it is. Whataboutism at it's core.

Underworks had it right. She just didn't know who would be the perpetrators.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm not sure how this translates to, Bill Clinton is excused because Trump knew the same guy

No where have I said that , I have said the rich and powerful are all covered in slime though.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your argument based on one picture.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Standard argument in the world today...

X did Y..

BUT A did Y also..

No ability to judge the content as delivered just immediate deflection, if Trump is just as guilty do a thread on it dont try to deflect the argument from X to A just because it fits your own preconceived bias.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

for posterity, please note, this thread was about Bill Clinton and his association with Jeffrey Epstine.

This thread is about jumping to the conclusion that Bill Clinton, who owns real estate that you pay rent on in your head, that Bill Clinton is a pedophile because of his proximity to Jeffrey Epstein and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell.

What's good for goose is good for the gander.

edit on 25-4-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

for posterity, please note, this thread was about Bill Clinton and his association with Jeffrey Epstine.

This thread is about jumping to the conclusion that Bill Clinton, who owns real estate that you pay rent on in your head, that Bill Clinton is a pedophile because of his proximity to Jeffrey Epstein and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell.

What's good for goose is good for the gander.

and to counter what you see as an injustice, you reciprocated and deflected by blaming Trump for the same thing. Thinking that somehow, in that tiny space you contemplated all this, that it makes sense, and absolves Bill Clinton of anything he may have done, because Trump. And you likely aren't smart enough to see it. Your butty doesn't seem to be up to the challenge either.

Trump may have spent months on Epstine's island. he may have porked every kid there. twice. But that isn't what the thread, nor the article was about. But points for being sofaking predictable, I called it in the OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm not sure how this translates to, Bill Clinton is excused because Trump knew the same guy

No where have I said that , I have said the rich and powerful are all covered in slime though.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your argument based on one picture.

Prince Andrew porked one of Jeffries kids too. Does that somehow erase Trump's possible involvement? (I'm new to this liberal idiot math)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Lol but ... Trump 1st reply lol. Appears those who drink look aid missed this oops sorry to ruin your but Trump hyperbole.
News flash Trump is gone so that doesn't hold any water any only shows an inability to deny ignorance. Here to disprove and "debunk" all the what about isms on here
debunked

DONALD Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after an incident with an underage girl, a new book confirms.

A lawyer for one of Epstein's victims reveals that, when asked if the pedophile had been "expelled" after "trying to take home a member's 15-year-old daughter," Trump said that "something along those lines happened."

Not sorry now let's move on to what this is really about, Bill Clinton's ties to Epstein.
Anything other is simply a troll ish attempt to derail the thread. No more Alinskyist hyperbole to distract from that.

Didn't vote for either of them ftr.

edit on 25-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't see any evidence of Bill Clinton being a pedophile. A horn dog? Sure.

Pedophilia, by definition, is an attraction to prepubescent children, under the age of 14.

While Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old, I am unaware of any such accusation of Bill Clinton.

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

News flash Trump is gone

News flash! Bill Clinton has been gone longer.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't see any evidence of Bill Clinton being a pedophile. A horn dog? Sure.

Pedophilia, by definition, is an attraction to prepubescent children, under the age of 14.

While Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13 year old, I am unaware of any such accusation of Bill Clinton.

Bill and Hillary have been accused of killing multiple people. Trump has not. My whataboutism is better than yours. I'd show you, but I'd have to charge you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join