It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just to say that the smallpox vaccination had side-effects. One in a 1,000 produced an allergic rash. 14 to 50 in a million produced other serious side-effects, some life threatening e.g. heart inflammation (myocarditis). Vaccinations have eradicated smallpox, which was a crappy disease.

I mention this as context. Some people think all medicines should be safe, all the time. The actual, or perceived lack of guaranteed safely drives some bizarre behaviour, as amplified by so-called anti-vaxers many of whom are motivated by pseudo-science, YouTube drivel, poor education, and an inability (or unwillingness) to understand risk and statistics.

Aspirin has side-effects – some quite serious, albeit rare.
edit on 26/4/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Doctor Smith

im sure you dont believe that.

these people are obviously euthanizing everyone.

I know a guy who trains the military to fight terrorists. He was a navy seal. He trains CIA. He is as high up in the military as you can go.

He told me at the start of covid this would happen.

I talked to him for about an hour and a half the other day.

He said, "if i were going to kill someone i wouldn't do it with poison that would act immediately. I would use (something i cant remember what he said) it would take about a week to kick in and they wouldn't be able to trace it back to where it came from"

I said, thats what i've been saying they are doing with this "vaccine".

He looked at me and said "you nailed it."

I trust him more than anyone. He's told me insane stories about satanists and pedo's running our planet for the last 10 years, and how he's trained CIA/Military to hunt them down. Said they never believe him at first but come back years later telling him he was right.
these people are all part of the same crew. They want the earth to themselves and to enslave the ones that don't die off.

Is this the same CIA/military who are controlled by the overlords now hunting them? I can't keep up.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You've linked to a garbage website that peddles fake news and pseudo science.

Everything you've said is instantly discredited.

Why not just link to the scientology homepage for their views on dinosaurs.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jykan

yeah good people who started for the CIA/military that are trying to hunt down the funders/organizers of terrorism and war. they control it from the top down so some of the new guys hadn't been touched by the top satanists/pedo's yet.

he now says he doesn't believe there are any good people left in the CIA or FBI and that they've all been driven out because it's impossible task to be good and stay in those organizations. They supposedly just end up quitting their jobs.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Looks to me like an alergic reaction doctors need to get her steroids asap. I did looked up they reported 21 cases of anaphylaxis after reported administration of 1,893,360. Thats 11.1 per million vacinated this is incredibly low for a vaccine. To give you an idea about 85 million US citizens have an alergic reaction to foods. About 35 million have severe reactions like you see here. These are the people likely to carry epi pens. Anything can cause an alergic reaction my aunt is alergic to nickel anything containing it causes her to break out in a rash.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You've linked to a garbage website that peddles fake news and pseudo science.

Everything you've said is instantly discredited.

Why not just link to the scientology homepage for their views on dinosaurs.

Yeah i did a search for stores not allowing people in who were vaccinated couldnt find anything and you would think that would make the news.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Day 20 since 2nd vaccine. I am still doing beyond fabulous! Climbed up to some amazing waterfalls yesterday with the grandkids, cooked a picnic first to take, made icebox lemon pies when we got back and meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy, peas and homemade biscuits. Spent the day with others vaccinated with the variety of vaccines, same folks I've been around since getting mine. I am amazed at how wonderful I feel. I am just bursting with energy!
edit on 26-4-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I feel great also. And I didn't take the vaccine. No worries of any side effects or shortened life span as an added bonus.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I feel great also. And I didn't take the vaccine. No worries of any side effects or shortened life span as an added bonus.

Maybe a side effect of the vaccine will be that it extends life?

I agree that it hasn't been tested enough but don't believe there's a conspiracy behind it. I guess the question is whether you're willing to take one for the team.

If me getting the vaccine will stop someone else getting the virus I'm OK with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

reported 21 cases

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Day 20 since 2nd vaccine. I am still doing beyond fabulous! Climbed up to some amazing waterfalls yesterday with the grandkids, cooked a picnic first to take, made icebox lemon pies when we got back and meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy, peas and homemade biscuits. Spent the day with others vaccinated with the variety of vaccines, same folks I've been around since getting mine. I am amazed at how wonderful I feel. I am just bursting with energy!

And more power to you, but why is it that I can't enjoy the same choice to not be vaccinated?
I truly wish you well through the coming years.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

you know you can just take vitamin c, vitamin d, and chaga mushrooms?

You don't have to worry about what will happen 5 years down the road. They are proven safe and effective.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

you know you can just take vitamin c, vitamin d, and chaga mushrooms?

You don't have to worry about what will happen 5 years down the road. They are proven safe and effective.

Just a quick Google search:

Side Effects
It isn't known if chaga is safe or what the possible side effects might be. It contains a chemical called oxalate which can damage the kidneys.

What's the difference between this and an unknown vaccine?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

i've been taking it for years and have no side effects as well as many other people.

it's natural and has been used for 100's of years and is very cheap and effective.

there isn't a medicinal mushroom that has been studied more.

combine that with vitamin c and vitamin d and it's impossible to get covid.
I am living proof.

here's another thing about vitamin d. or are you terrified of those side effects too?

i.redd.it...

you have to be absolutely ignorant and dumb to not see the difference.

also post a link to your source. where is it from? chances are some big pharma company saying that.

edit on 26-4-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

i've been taking it for years and have no side effects as well as many other people.

it's natural and has been used for 100's of years and is very cheap and effective.

there isn't a medicinal mushroom that has been studied more.

combine that with vitamin c and vitamin d and it's impossible to get covid.
I am living proof.

here's another thing about vitamin d. or are you terrified of those side effects too?

i.redd.it...

you have to be absolutely ignorant and dumb to not see the difference.

also post a link to your source. where is it from? chances are some big pharma company saying that.

I've never had Covid and though I don't take the mushroom extract I do take vitamins. I also like mint sauce, does that make me living proof that mint sauce is good for fighting covid?

Look, I'm being argumentative now but your tone stinks.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sorry it's tough arguing with ignorant people who forget the previous 7 pages of explanations given to them why they don't trust big pharma and the # they push into your veins.

Can you make your vaccine yourself? no

when you can let me know. I'll trust yours much more than the corporations that have proven to lie to their customers repeatedly.

If you can't understand that, then i don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your bioweapons and living in complete fear of something you haven't even got yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

sorry it's tough arguing with ignorant people who forget the previous 7 pages of explanations given to them why they don't trust big pharma and the # they push into your veins.

when you can let me know. I'll trust yours much more than the corporations that have proven to lie to their customers repeatedly.

If you can't understand that, then i don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your bioweapons and living in complete fear of something you haven't even got yourself.

More like you living in fear of a vaccine that can and will save a lot of lives. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your unproven which doctor treatments.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

You're going to drive yourself crazy listening to this nonsense.

And you're going to make yourself sick if you DON'T listen.

Remember we were warned about the upcoming vaccine passports, but people called them conspiracists? Bet you're one of those people....

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

More like you living in fear of a vaccine that can and will save a lot of lives. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your unproven which doctor treatments.

You want to take that untested, filthy cocktail, be my guest.

But when you exhale and excrete spike proteins -- aka mis-folded prions-- aka the same thing that causes mad cow disease, that's where I draw the line.

It's uninformed, nescient risk takers like you who've damaged our culture and our country.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jykan

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Maybe a side effect of the vaccine will be that it extends life?

I agree that it hasn't been tested enough but don't believe there's a conspiracy behind it. I guess the question is whether you're willing to take one for the team.

If me getting the vaccine will stop someone else getting the virus I'm OK with that.

Those vaccinated shed the virus, endangering those non vaccinated. Especially women. In the future those vaccinated will have to have a pass that proves they are no longer shedding the spike protein.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join