It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What’s next, if you weigh over 300 pounds you can’t come outside because you are emitting too much pollution with all the flatulence and shear girth

Grease sweating from the pores, 3 foot distance at IHOP from the seat to the table to accomadate

I know this post is irrelevant, but I would be more scared of the yellow ooze sitting next to your vital organs all day and night, that will for sure kill you eventually

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Rumble and the other conservative leaning websites

Really! So anyone wanting free speech is " supporting Controlled Opposition Puppet Trump"
Wow narrow vision there stay with your CNN!

Go ahead and twist my words why don't you. It's a FACT those sites go on and on about their support of Puppet Trump and Q. And I made it clear I believe Biden is a puppet too yet you go and assume I watch Chaos News Network. Get the f outta here with that bs. That's all y'all love to do, you dismiss the ACTUAL POINT and go and project me as a Demmytard because y'all see the world as left vs right and that's it. How is that a normal way to talk to people, a logical way?They've really brainwashed you demmytards and retardicans and DEEPLY.
edit on 26-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I am in the same boat, I survived covid and feel like I don't need any vax for something I've already had,

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I also am alergic to nickel. You'd be surprised how wide spread it is. I could'nt wear jeans with out first painting the rivets with fingernail polish. Then at one job I had my desk had a rim of metal arounf the edge and my arms broke out with rash, that was the point that I went and got tested. Now I am very aware of potential contact with any metal, because nickel is in a lot of other metals.
edit on 26-4-2021 by justdust because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: booyakasha
sorry it's tough arguing with ignorant people who forget the previous 7 pages of explanations given to them why they don't trust big pharma and the # they push into your veins.

Can you make your vaccine yourself? no

when you can let me know. I'll trust yours much more than the corporations that have proven to lie to their customers repeatedly.

If you can't understand that, then i don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your bioweapons and living in complete fear of something you haven't even got yourself.

More like you living in fear of a vaccine that can and will save a lot of lives. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you bud. Good luck with your unproven which doctor treatments.

unproven doctor treatments? yeah vitamin d and c and chaga the most studied mushroom on the planet are completely "unproven doctor treatments". jesus christ.

you do realize that doctors have proven all of these to be extremely effective treatments. i hope for your sake you're just being an obnoxious troll or you're paid by someone to be the way you are.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

you do realize that doctors have proven all of these to be extremely effective treatments.

I can't find a lot of clinical trials which demonstrate this.
Can you link some?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

here's two links. im not searching anymore for your clinical trials. You should know by now exactly why there wouldn't be many "clinical trials". go back to sleep phage.

www.healthline.com...://www.healthline.com/health-news/vitamin-d-can-help-reduce-covid19 -risks

www.mskcc.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

You should know by now exactly why there wouldn't be many "clinical trials".

Why?

Your source, btw.

Chaga mushroom is found in several areas in the Northern Hemisphere, and has been used in folk medicine for various ailments. Laboratory and animal studies show that compounds in chaga can kill cancer cells selectively and stimulate the immune system. Chaga may also reduce fatigue and inflammation, and increase mental sharpness. However, clinical trials are needed to confirm safety and effectiveness for these uses. In addition, chaga may interact with some drugs and is high in oxalates, which may prevent the absorption of some nutrients and can be toxic in high doses

www.mskcc.org...

That's "why" for clinical trials.

edit on 4/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Chaga can also kill diabetics which is a large precentage of the US population.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
healthimpactnews.com... ed-indigenous-people-in-his-community/

they are purposely killing brown people and fat people.

then dont take chaga if your scared. doesnt change the fact that no one with proper vitamin d levels has been hospitalized due to covid.
edit on 27-4-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

healthimpactnews.com... ed-indigenous-people-in-his-community/

they are purposely killing brown people and fat people.

then dont take chaga if your scared. doesnt change the fact that no one with proper vitamin d levels has been hospitalized due to covid.

What's this scared nonsense?

Also, in over 40s having sufficient vit d levels halves the risk of dying from covid, saying no one with sufficient levels has died is blatantly untrue.

But, if you're too scared to tell the truth....
edit on 27-4-2021 by Jykan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jykan

you're going off doctors recommended numbers. You gotta at least double that guy. you should have 40 nano grams per ml of blood for vitamin d and 22 mg per lb of body weight in vitamin c.

Prove me wrong. call every hospital you can, if anyone has those levels of vitamin d or c and has died, ill eat my own #@$%

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

you're going off doctors recommended numbers. You gotta at least double that guy. you should have 40 nano grams per ml of blood for vitamin d and 22 mg per lb of body weight in vitamin c.

Prove me wrong. call every hospital you can, if anyone has those levels of vitamin d or c and has died, ill eat my own #@$%

I think the burden of proof is on you for this one mate. I don't dispute that vitamin d is good for fighting covid but you talk like a doctor prescribing a dose....what study shows that is the correct amount? Let me guess, you just know.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why?

Because you can't patent a natural product. So the clinical trials would cost millions that couldn't be recovered. Were you born yesterday or something else?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Why?

Because you can't patent a natural product. So the clinical trials would cost millions that couldn't be recovered. Were you born yesterday or something else?

Valarian root is a natural product, has still had trials to show it works so what you're saying here is demonstrably untrue.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dr. Fauci is a immunologist. Trained in and studying how the immune system reacts to disease.

He is not an osteopath.

Fauci is a career bureaucrat advancing an agenda. He seems to have a financial stake in Moderna, so naturally he will promote a product that will enhance his net worth.

He is also a charlatan.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What you seem to have missed is that Valerian root cannot be patented.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Why?

Thats not true at all in fact its a blatant lie. Clinical studies have been done on natural products in fact that is the basis for most drugs. Do you know when a new specisies of plant is discovered they do research to see if it has medicinal value?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dr. Fauci is a immunologist. Trained in and studying how the immune system reacts to disease.

He is not an osteopath.

Fauci is a career bureaucrat advancing an agenda. He seems to have a financial stake in Moderna, so naturally he will promote a product that will enhance his net worth.

He is also a charlatan.

He isn't a bureaucrat he's a doctor and though I disagree with his strict approach because I believe you need to maintain a balance. He doesn't he does not consider the damage to the economy etc he is strictly looking at it from a doctor's view point.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jykan

I think the burden of proof is on you for this one mate. I don't dispute that vitamin d is good for fighting covid but you talk like a doctor prescribing a dose....what study shows that is the correct amount? Let me guess, you just know.

I've been taking vitamin D3 for years. The same thing you make from the sun. You can't easily overdose on it as your body makes D from D3 as it is needed. At high levels taken with K2 it is used by some doctors to remove calcium deposits from the arteries. They say to take something like 4000IU per day. But I have taken 30,000 IU per day with 500 mcg of K2. At higher doses you should take the K2. You can measure the D levels in your blood. The doctor that advises me on this says it is hard to get the blood levels up unless you take something like 10,000 IU per day of D3.

I rarely get sick. And if I do it is a minor case. That's all the proof I need.
edit on 28-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join