It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning 8 Ways mRNA Covid Vaccines Can Kill You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Follow the link.
breitbart nolte-media-hysteria-convinced-americans-30-million-died-of-coronavirus/

Lots of Americans believe the Moon landings were fake so no great surprise there....

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"I've been to India multiple times. All of the poor folk there live their entire lives suffering from chronic malnutrition. That is why they get hard by things like this."

Right. So according to you, what's happening in India can just be dismissed?

Did I say that? No. So stop putting words in my mouth.

What India should be doing is dealing with the extraordinarily toxic environmental crisis there, stop having so many children dumped straight into the poverty chain, and deal with their national nutritional crisis.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah, there will be millions starving to death. That's what the UN said. There are actually. Thanks to the lockdowns mostly. Plus some malnourished covideaths. If your only income was selling couple of mangoes on the street every morning then you are done. I guess you could eat them but anyway #'s bad over there

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"I've been to India multiple times. All of the poor folk there live their entire lives suffering from chronic malnutrition. That is why they get hard by things like this."

Right. So according to you, what's happening in India can just be dismissed?

Did I say that? No. So stop putting words in my mouth.

What India should be doing is dealing with the extraordinarily toxic environmental crisis there, stop having so many children dumped straight into the poverty chain, and deal with their national nutritional crisis.

More racist stereotyping hand waving?

It's not a pleasant experience talking to you.

You are a wind up merchant and I'm not rising to your bait.

Good day to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Like Nostradamus during the Black Death, I too have created a hex around me that protects me against coronavirus or any Negative energy. I once healed myself of chlamydia using only the power of my mind. I am not afraid.

Love & light

Barbara

Xxxx

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"What India should be doing is dealing with the extraordinarily toxic environmental crisis there, stop having so many children dumped straight into the poverty chain, and deal with their national nutritional crisis."

More racist stereotyping hand waving?

Racist??? Racist!?!?!?

Seriously... get help friend.

It's not a pleasant experience talking to you.

Yes, I know, truth is unpleasant sometimes.

I prefer 'unpleasant' to lies.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah, there will be millions starving to death. That's what the UN said. There are actually. Thanks to the lockdowns mostly. Plus some malnourished covideaths. If your only income was selling couple of mangoes on the street every morning then you are done. I guess you could eat them but anyway #'s bad over there

When you get out of the big cities, it gets easier to stay healthy, actual farms, farm animals, etc - too bad vegetarianism is big over there, and even when they eat meat, it is unlikely to be beef.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

When you get out of the big cities, it gets easier to stay healthy, actual farms, farm animals, etc - too bad vegetarianism is big over there, and even when they eat meat, it is unlikely to be beef.

And you've been to India "multiple times"? Beef maybe not so much but really?

Seriously doubting that but goodbye. Talk to your fellow travellers but not me.

Bye.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yep, the Poly Ethelene Glycol (PEG) that is the likely agent to produce an hyper acute allergy response (Shock) from the vaxxene injection.... was cited by my sources weeks ago

and detailed to ATSers

thank you DR Tenpenny, ive tuned into 3 of your podcasts/videos over the weeks

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Like Nostradamus during the Black Death, I too have created a hex around me that protects me against coronavirus or any Negative energy. I once healed myself of chlamydia using only the power of my mind. I am not afraid.

Love & light

Barbara

Xxxx

Care to share this hex and save lots of lives?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
She's mapped out (with the paper she looked at last night), 8 mechanisms action of how this vaccine is going go kill people.

Many like to dream up ways that the vaccines are dangerous or are safe to use. Then spread their ideas all over the net where they become law. I like to listed to doctors that actually have the facts.

URGENT WARNING !! 8 WAYS MRNA COVID VACCINES CAN KILL YOU !! - DR. SHERRI TENPENNY - MUST WATCH !!

No, you like to listen to totally shonky sources and then spray their male Bovine excrement all over these boards.

Good God man, get a hobby?

🧐

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I don't really get your point. Can you elaborate?
What does the media have to do with people grieving?

It is like the George Floyd death verses the little girl shot at the drive through...get it?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've had my second dose already.

In fact, almost everyone I know has had their second dose.

Yet, I don't know anyone who has died from the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So Indians have their only income selling a couple of mangoes?

Hello?

What utter nonsense.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Love & light

Barbara

Xxxx

Come on then. Millions dead and you can save us all.

If you don't share this cure with the World what sort of human being are you?

Save us!
No?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'll put this on a par with "60% of all new covid cases are from people who have been vaccinated." Thank goodness we have ATS available for our medical needs.

Thank God the mainstream media is taking care of our medical advice. Posters on the internet and mainstream media guiding public health! What could go wrong?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Swamp Gas : oops wrong thread .. Nibiru

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

86 million in extreme poverty. Is that enough? The rest is not Switzerland either.
Poverty is kinda spiritual virtue over there so it's no big deal unless police starts beating you with poles like a cattle for everyday life.
I dont think you know much about India. Or that you cared before you saw this psyop campaign on TV last week or so. Of course not everyone sells stuff on the street for living

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

What "psyop campaign on TV last week" am I supposed to have watched?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join