It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning 8 Ways mRNA Covid Vaccines Can Kill You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Yeah, ask the guy with broken neck who was refused treatment. That's a good one. Or the diabetic. Granny could catch the cold. No wonder more people died last year. Is it hippocratic or hypocritical oath?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: imajica
"Plus, the manufacturers submitted “potential adverse event outcomes” (including death) to the FDA when they were trying to get approval, so why pretend they are so safe?"

Because the chances of those outcomes are minuscule. If it were otherwise the EUAs would not have been issued.

Rotflmao!

The saddest things is, I believe that you actually believe that.

Think about that...

You are saying that you believe an organization that has lied since time immemorial about uncountable things. If you doubt that, my proof is the number of drugs or treatments that were declared 'safe' by these liars, that were later proven to be extremely unsafe (to the point that many resulted in class-action lawsuits with settlements in the hundreds of millions of dollars).

But... you do you... as you do....

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What's wrong is the alarmist distortion, exaggeration, and fabrication.

Well, we agree on something.

The alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication surrounding this entire plan/scam-demic BS is absolutely wrong, and those responsible for perpetrating and perpetuating it should be prosecuted criminally.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Tell that to the poor folk in India who are dieing for want of oxygen.

Tell them it's a "scam-demic".

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Lies. No one is dying in India.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You beat him to it....

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication surrounding this entire plan/scam-demic BS is absolutely wrong, and those responsible for perpetrating and perpetuating it should be prosecuted criminally.

I feel the same way about Covid deniers.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The reports coming in from the public are bad enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You won't when this 'strain' gets here and tags your now compromised immune system.

Keep on keeping on status quo guy. You and Phage should start your own version of Snopes!

The Indian 'mutation Will arrive soon and those who lined up to be experimented on are in for the shock of their lives.
This is a plague by the way, famine Will follow then war. Enjoy....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

They probably always were because it's kinda logistic problem to provide for a billion people. What do you wanna do? If there's one or two guys per thousand who cant handle the Chinese cold there may be a million extra dead. Add train accidents and the rest and you'll have 11 million dead instead of 10 million each year (and 23 million newborn little Indians.)

“The problem is that the population is growing the fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an impossible situation later.” Gill Bates

I wonder why there's not more suicides among the left. Watching the most trusted news all day... Survey showed that most of them believe that over 30 million Americans have already died of covid. And the world will melt in 9 years anyway. 🙂

And China is open for business the whole time

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Amen to that brother. The views they push will lead to more deaths. We will never be rid of covid, simply because people push false narratives. I think it is up to each person to decide if they want to get the vaccine or not, but when you have organized groups (yes, there is a church in my area doing this) out protesting and shouting at people not to get the shot, and telling people it will kill them, they are no better than those that riot and loot.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

They are definitely right about the pushed vaccines. The problem is they aren't given the correct strategy to defeat the virus. The logical solutions are suppressed. Covid-19 is a really bad virus. But it only kills less than 1 in 100.

When I'm given complete authority. I'll make it against the law to force someone to get a vaccination. Each household will be supplied with all the ingredients listed in this protocol. I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

When you get sick you start the protocol right away and isolate yourself. This is the solution for the self inflicted crisis.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I've been to India multiple times. All of the poor folk there live their entire lives suffering from chronic malnutrition. That is why they get hard by things like this.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"The alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication surrounding this entire plan/scam-demic BS is absolutely wrong, and those responsible for perpetrating and perpetuating it should be prosecuted criminally."

Yeah, I know, but your feelz are what is causing your alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication of the plan/scam-demic, so, not worth much...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You won't when this 'strain' gets here and tags your now compromised immune system.

Keep on keeping on status quo guy. You and Phage should start your own version of Snopes!

The Indian 'mutation Will arrive soon and those who lined up to be experimented on are in for the shock of their lives.
This is a plague by the way, famine Will follow then war. Enjoy....

How is it "compromised", exactly?

Got any actual evidence for this.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

"The alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication surrounding this entire plan/scam-demic BS is absolutely wrong, and those responsible for perpetrating and perpetuating it should be prosecuted criminally."

Yeah, I know, but your feelz are what is causing your alarmist distortion, exaggeration and downright fabrication of the plan/scam-demic, so, not worth much...

Play the ball, not the man.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Play the ball, not the man.

Yes, would be nice of you and others would do just that.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Pot. Kettle...etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I've been to India multiple times. All of the poor folk there live their entire lives suffering from chronic malnutrition. That is why they get hard by things like this.

Right. So according to you, what's happening in India can just be dismissed?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

They probably always were because it's kinda logistic problem to provide for a billion people. What do you wanna do? If there's one or two guys per thousand who cant handle the Chinese cold there may be a million extra dead. Add train accidents and the rest and you'll have 11 million dead instead of 10 million each year (and 23 million newborn little Indians.)

“The problem is that the population is growing the fastest where people are less able to deal with it. So it’s in the very poorest places that you’re going to have a tripling in population by 2050. (…) And we’ve got to make sure that we help out with the tools now so that they don’t have an impossible situation later.” Gill Bates

I wonder why there's not more suicides among the left. Watching the most trusted news all day... Survey showed that most of them believe that over 30 million Americans have already died of covid. And the world will melt in 9 years anyway. 🙂

And China is open for business the whole time

What survey?
edit on 26-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join