It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government will Release a Blockbuster UFO Revelation Document in June 2021.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, April 24, 2021

Much speculation about UFO's has been posted in the ATS UFO forum over the years. It appears the United States Government is about to confirm at least one theory... "They ain't ours, but they're real".

JUNE 2021 will bring some level of "disclosure" from the U.S. Government:

The U.S. government is gearing up to share information about the "reality" of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs.

Whatever the jargon, noted whistleblower Luis Elizondo — former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which operated out of the secretive fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring — told The Post about the resulting blockbuster document, which is reportedly slated for release in June.
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

I think the report will boil down to admitting that the United States didn't build the craft. But will they go so far as to say known human technology could not have constructed them? That would be confirming the existence of mentally superior (non-human?) beings.

We'll know in a couple of months.

-CareWeMust

Interesting. I wonder if they will pull the alien "threat" narrative to prime us for the hoax alien invasion. I'm sure they would love to pull out their toys and created programmed life forms to torment us. I have a feeling if they actually tried that the benevolent ET's would put a stop to it immediately. Its like Us pulling a false flag and blaming someone who wasn't even involved.
Its funny too because they say they aren't ours and also don't know who's using the craft which is BS because they know damn well what ET's are flying around and we do have our own, a lot of them.(they are more afraid of that being revealed then knowing we have et visitors)

edit on 4 24 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Addition

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I’m waiting for the IFO report.

The day they acknowledge a flying object not of this world.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, the famous report that "shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.".

I suppose we are going to see a short report with a long annex...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Seems everyone is being a negative Nancy about the whole thing.
It's actually pretty damn cool, and if you're not blinded by Jesus and "false flag" theories then you may find it very interesting.

Let's be honest though. No matter what happens many people have already made up their minds.

I'd hate to be closed minded in this matter, which may end up being the most important news in the history of the planet.

edit on 24-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I documentary put out by the government ....and your going to believe what it says?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Obviously. Smarter anyhow. And that applies to every group, not just native Americans or Africans. Anyone who we were/are ahead of. You realize that is the definition of "superiority" right? Doesn't mean any of the knee jerk pop culture BS they want it to. There's a reason we invented the airplane, put a man on the moon, invented computers, invented nuclear weapons/technology....who else did that? Nobody.

Of course that can always change. But the fact is, whatever is building these crafts are superior to humans in every way

Sorry that the truth hurts. But countries just now finally reaching an industrialized state....what other explanation is there. Why didn't they beat us to the skies? Beat us to the moon? To the information superhighway? To unlimited power via nuclear. We did those things, invented them in fact, and I'm very proud of it. Nobody else gets to be proud of those accomplishments because they didn't achieve them.

You can't even blame us or anyone else...because an intrinsically more powerful (superior firepower) people would be able to conquer/repell the other group of people
edit on 4/24/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

UAP/UFO = technology from a vastly superior species not from this planet until proven otherwise. Probably disproves most of the major world religions, or at least shows how conflated they have become (if a human did it/wrote it, there's an ulterior motive + lies involved)

It will be good. Maybe it will put some humans in their place, and give them some MUCH NEEDED humble pie.

We aren't Gods. We aren't a super civilization. We are mere humans, who just a few thousand years ago were swinging from the trees.

HUMBLE UP FOLKS.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

UAP/UFO = technology from a vastly superior species not from this planet until proven otherwise.

Rational people might take a slightly different approach.

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then explain how, within the laws of your precious established scientific opinions, these vehicles function.

An exhausive explanation, please.

The laws of physics are clearly wrong, which should cause those "scientists" to also humble up and accept they actually do not know everything nor is anything *ever* settled science

HUMBLE UP, phage.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Which vehicles? Which laws of physics are being toyed with?

The laws of physics are clearly wrong, which should cause those "scientists" to also humble up and accept they actually do not know everything nor is anything *ever* settled science
I know of no scientist who claims to know everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Fravor's UFO encounter and the more recent Puerto Rico encounter for starters!!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The videos display no extraordinary characteristics.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You weren't concerned about the lack of heat surrounding its still unknown means of propulsion?
Or the uniform temperature throughout?
Or the speed at which it manuevered?

How about the fact it made our best pilots in our best aircraft look like punks?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

1) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
2) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
3) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
4) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.

The videos display nothing extraordinary. No mysterious power source, no wild maneuvers.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

1) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
2) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
3) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.
4) No. Because the videos do not indicate anything resembling what you are talking about.

The videos display nothing extraordinary. No mysterious power source, no wild maneuvers.

So you're just looking at the videos and pics and not taking into account the eye witness reports?
What about the (alleged) telemetry from the naval ships involved? (Raytheon equipment)
Surely a scientist would go farther in their personal philosophy about the Nimitz encounter than just
"Pics don't prove anything"?

www.raytheon.com...

Come on Man!

edit on 24-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
Eyewitness reports are what they are. Subject to misperception and misinterpretation.

If by "telemetry" you mean radar (it's not the same thing), radar can be spoofed. It's called electronic warfare. But it isn't likely that the public parts of this report will reveal much about that.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Obviously. Smarter anyhow.

No, not obviously "smarter" at all. That's just silly. Cro Magnon man was likely "smarter" than Europeans. They just did not have the technology, but they had bigger brains. Technology does not make people "smarter." Indeed, there is a case to be made that it makes them "dumber." Look at ANY technology today. Could YOU invent it from scratch and make it work? Cook me up a modern cell phone, please. I'll take an S20. Can you do it? Of course you can't. You don't know how. Even if you had the plans in English you couldn't do it. Do you seriously think that if you have a rifle and a Native American or African does not, that it makes you "smarter"? That's just ludicrous. Didn't take them long to figure it out. Ask Custer.

It's the same with any species. Just because "aliens" have superior technology DOES NOT MEAN they are smarter. I would submit that at least some of them are ethically inferior and just plain nasty. These guys are not all sweetness and light. Hopefully they will let us be, but this s a pretty nice planet we inhabit an they just may have other ideas.
edit on 4/24/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Destal
For your consideration;

Extraterrestrial is sufficiently advanced that it is both extra temporal and inter-dimensional. You can’t get telepathic or projection in our recognized four dimensions without the genetic advancement, technological knowledge, and cognizance of the mental environment which is not demonic but not understandable with our human psychology or sociology as taught.

We all have demons in the mental sense and physical manifestations may have horrific intention. but please understand the meaning and intention of the word, demon. There are ill intending aliens and altruistic aliens. They can interact and transverse on inter dimensional plane. But inter dimensionally has different and dominant capabilities compared to what we fail to recognize as a metaphysical truth, as there is a physical(Euclidean and Newton), and mathematical truth.

Is an Orion alien a demon or a sufficiently advanced species that has both manipulated and dominated our species a demon? A Zeta R Grey? Or is it just more advanced? Imagine a soldier of today going up against a soldier of a thousand years ago weapons, camouflage, AirPower, intel, c3, psyops. The demon is in your head because it is a scary SOB with dominance.

Call it what you like ,but FTL propulsion and the tech is not magic or superstition but advanced in materials and mental aperture. We all have Demons in mental construction and things we don’t understand or can suppress/defend we give names of the biblical. All truths follow rule sets. At least, that is what I learned in the DIA regarding star species. Most on this board have not a clue, let alone recognition of the information (ie Roswell or crop circles. Constant dismissal and attempts at debunking). I am not talking about CS attempt at dismissal in The Demon Haunted World. He was right in a sense but wrong on the whole. The future is more Capt Kirk than you suspect. Enterprise had to face demons on every voyage.

oh, and one more thing- I group advanced capabilities based on mental aperture, specifically telepathic capabilities as transceivers. What I have found is this distinguishing hallmark of advanced communication and dominance

Peace to you , sir/madame

edit on 24-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

These guys are not all sweetness and light.

And ugly as sin. All tentacally and stuff. I seen a movie.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

you are spot on

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join