It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parent demolishes woke school

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This guy deserves a round of applause. After removing his daughter from Brearly, an all girls school in Manhattan because of incessant retardation policies he wrote them such a scathing letter that they will forevermore be wallowing in the stench it caused.

After all that has transpired in the last few years only 4 types of people are still stupid enough to call themselves leftists:

1.Misguided youth

2. Miserable people who always find someone else
to blame for their own shortcomings

3.Opportunists without any moral backbone, most
likely barely functioning sociopaths

4.People who need a tattoo on their foreheads that
says 'insert coin'

Somehow their brains are not wired correctly. If you see any of them displaying #ican'tbreathe on a sign or a shirt you can be sure it's a coinflip between supporting a worthless, dead, junkie thug or their brains are oxygen deprived because it's too stupid to communicate with the other organs.

Maybe someone should pitch this venture to David Hogg, surely he can't # it up.

Liberals are morphing into the nazis of this century, the only difference being they are much dumber than the first batch in Germany, and for that I'm grateful.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

So the school folded? Changed their policies? What exactly was "demolished"?

It seems to me that he only added fuel to the fire. He hasn't changed anything at the school. If anything, by taking his daughter out and (perhaps) inciting other parents to do the same, he/they provide new spaces for the like minded, thus strengthening the schools position and power.

When the outraged offer and/or provide better solutions for existing issues, and the most outrageous solutions for those issues are taken off the table, then -- and only then -- is anything "demolished."

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

How do we lure the wacky left into cages so we can have our country back
and our kids can have lives again?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think what he did was awesome, but it makes me sad. Why can't we go back to being kind and respectful towards other people regardless of race or gender? Why the hate? I would pull my children out of any school that teaches them to hate other people. To hate your own country, it's disgusting! I get really mad when people blame others for their failures and just life in general. They need to look at themselves and blame themselves. Like I said I just can't with this crap anymore. I understand that schools are into indoctrination but this is getting way outta hand.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He pointed out the policies he disagreed with, but is supposed to also solve them ?

Typical Leftist. Create a problem and expect someone else to fix it.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I had seen that video when it first came out. The only good thing is that more people are coming forward of all colors who see the nonsense. What ever happened to Biden's unity? Our children should be allowed to be children with common sense and compassion. They should grow up and be proud of their Country, not ashamed and running around with low self esteem.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Obviously, they're still relying on living with the majority who will either pitch in with them or go along because they see no choice.

There have to be real alternatives to this for any of this objection to have teeth and I'm not sure how this happens.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When the outraged offer and/or provide better solutions for existing issues, and the most outrageous solutions for those issues are taken off the table, then -- and only then -- is anything "demolished."

The father is simply employing the old "voting with your wallet" tactic. It's the most direct response. He's probably a very busy man and doesn't have the time nor the inclination to launch some sort of campaign to try and change the school's policies. He did, however, let them know in very strong terms exactly what he thought of them. He called the school's directors a bunch of cowards for caving in to the "systemic racism" mob.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This one is true.

In this case, the father has the means to remove his daughter and make other educational arrangements, and as the school is a private one, they do rely on parents to opt to pay them rather than being a public school which gets monies regardless.

The removal of enough students can cause an impact although one student may not cause enough of a ripple. If enough parents do what this man did, they will eventually have to listen.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well not literally duh. Did you join the thread hoping for a car crash?

It's ok if you did.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Mom's spaghetti. Their palms are heavy.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These spectacular headlines now days.
I'm with Boadicea here.
What exactly did this cat demolish?
Seems he sent a letter with his opinion that I highly doubt changed anyone's mind but hey let's act as if this is truly a groundbreaking lifechanging event.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men, you just can't reach. So, you get what we had here, last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

And I don't like it any more than you men.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I dunno about 'demolished' but he did raise awareness. The father who pulled his daughter out of school and sent this absolute scorcher of a letter to every family in the school. The school in question is Brearley, founded in 1884, a New York private all-girls school on the Upper East side, with ~$54,000 a year tuition it enrolls children of the elite from all walks of life. Is the dam starting to break? Maybe, maybe not.

You Have to Read This Letter

The story was covered by Bari Weiss. In case you’ve forgotten or never knew, Weiss is the former New York Times Op-Ed editor/writer who resigned, noting on her way out that Twitter had become the paper’s ultimate editor:

Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor.
As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.
Resignation Letter

Her letter explains why freedom of speech is a much endangered concept in this country. It’s under an insiduous sustained, coordinated attack by academia, whose job is to explain it, the media, whose job is to use it and the government, whose job is to protect. None of them are doing their job. In fact quite the opposite.

The story actually begins with Paul Rossi, a math teacher at another New York elite school, who first spoke out against the school’s embracing of critical race theory ideology at a mandatory, whites-only student and faculty Zoom meeting. Afterward he wrote an essay titled I Refuse to Stand By While My Students Are Indoctrinated in which he accused the school of “indoctrinating kids with an obsessive emphasis on race and stanching dissenting viewpoints."

Paul Rossi, math teacher. Appears like an ordinary guy. Offense: un-woke.

He expressed support for Andrew Gutmann whose letter (top link above) stirred the pot at the elitist girls’ school (Brearley), saying: "Parents have a moral duty to protect their children from psychological abuse, and I commend any who choose the harder road."

However, when my questions were shared outside this forum, violating the school norm of confidentiality, I was informed by the head of the high school that my philosophical challenges had caused “harm” to students, given that these topics were “life and death matters, about people’s flesh and blood and bone.” I was reprimanded for “acting like an independent agent of a set of principles or ideas or beliefs.” And I was told that by doing so, I failed to serve the “greater good and the higher truth.”

Recommend reading his whole essay including the comments which many stand in support of him and a fair share who remain in the dark. Apparently the Rossi situation on the woke mob spurred Andrew Gutmann to action in removing his daughter and firing off a blistering letter.

Perhaps the light has begun to seap through the cracks.

Checkout Brearley's exhaustive anti-racism calendar for the school year of 2020 to 2021 which includes training sessions for parents. At $54K tuition it sure makes you wonder when they have time for actually 'educating' the children.

Once again and perhaps the most telling aspect of this little morality play being acted out in real time is the fact that neither the NY Times (America’s astute Newpaper of Record) nor The Washington Post (Democracy Dies In Darkness) have covered either story...And they have not covered any other stories concerning the ideological subversion and takeover of the schools from kindergarten to prestigious universities AND the media itself. When you’re part of the ruling cabal you get to decide all the news that’s fit to print.🤬🙃👎

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

How do we lure the wacky left into cages so we can have our country back
and our kids can have lives again?

Dress the cages up like their moms basement and tell them there is free Wi-Fi.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Dress the cages up like their moms basement and tell them there is free Wi-Fi.

19Bones

Mom's spaghetti. Their palms are heavy.

I come here for the brilliance of the members. I have yet to be disappointed.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lol. Your reply is worthy of replacing my OP.

You should write more.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The father is simply employing the old "voting with your wallet" tactic. It's the most direct response. He's probably a very busy man and doesn't have the time nor the inclination to launch some sort of campaign to try and change the school's policies. He did, however, let them know in very strong terms exactly what he thought of them. He called the school's directors a bunch of cowards for caving in to the "systemic racism" mob.

You may be right... but that's not "demolishing" anything. And that's part of the problem. People are stressed, overwhelmed, overworked and don't have the time or inclination to "be the change." So they walk away and allow the rot to grow and fester.

But those pushing this agenda are committed to their cause and will not stop until this Critical Race Theory and all the other nonsense is mandatory in all schools. There will not be any other choice. Not public and not private.

Bitching and crying doesn't change the course or momentum. Talk is cheap no matter how angry that talk is.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Well not literally duh. Did you join the thread hoping for a car crash?

It's ok if you did.

I read the thread actually hoping that something productive and proactive had happened to make the school change their ways... at least reconsider their ways. I was hoping to hear that he had done something practical like starting a petition among parents with half promising to pull their kids out and the school agreeing to work the issues out with the parents.

I thought there would be real substance. There wasn't.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
These spectacular headlines now days.
I'm with Boadicea here.
What exactly did this cat demolish?
Seems he sent a letter with his opinion that I highly doubt changed anyone's mind but hey let's act as if this is truly a groundbreaking lifechanging event.

Oh good gawd. Let's use gamer references. Be careful from here, this girlie might word-trigger you.

When I play ESO and "rape" a public dungeon solo, I'm not ACTUALLY raping it, I'm clearing it out post haste. Same thing here, he might not have literally "demolished" the school, but he gave them something to think about. Which is certainly better than doing jack # and festering further.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join