It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries which had near ZERO or almost no cases of note until they started C19 vax rollout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Flu was first documented in the 4th century, and flu pandemics have occurred many times since then.

Travel, densely populated areas, increase in population size, regular medication and a ton of other factors have forced viruses to mutate in order to survive.

Prior to 1900 the chances of a flu spreading from one country to another were far slimmer, as travel between countries could take weeks rather than hours.

I have my theories. Let's hear yours ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And here in this country the pharmaceutical companies have introduced an injection they falsely describe as a vaccine, to deal with an infection for which there are several successful therapies.

Dr. Ryan Cole says US law prohibits the production of vaccines (real vaccines) for a disease for which there is a successful treatment. I suspect Dr. Cole is correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Got a link?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Who is Dr Ryan Cole?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I agree. I’ve always felt that the symptoms people were experiencing, including mine, were EMF-related.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imajica

I agree. I’ve always felt that the symptoms people were experiencing, including mine, were EMF-related.

A tin foil hat will sort you out.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Try this one Old Carpy.

thephaser.com...

If you disapprove of the source or something else, you will just have to live with it.

Cole is one of the many whistleblowers who will be maligned by the gatekeepers of the narrative.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Try this one Old Carpy.

thephaser.com...

If you disapprove of the source or something else, you will just have to live with it.

Cole is one of the many whistleblowers who will be maligned by the gatekeepers of the narrative.

OK. Cole is a nut job. Not a gatekeeper of the narrative here. Just not barking mad.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

LOL, I knew you were going to say that! I should get into the 'reading the future' business, but I know better.

Always attack the messenger Old Carpy, and never ever discuss the message.

It is a sure sign of the weakness of your position.

Ryan Cole presented more truth in 30 minutes than Anthony Fauci has presented in a year.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

LOL, I knew you were going to say that! I should get into the 'reading the future' business, but I know better.

Always attack the messenger Old Carpy, and never ever discuss the message.

It is a sure sign of the weakness of your position.

Ryan Cole presented more truth in 30 minutes than Anthony Fauci has presented in a year.

When your sources are shonky BS, yes.

In short, a crock. What's to "discuss"?
edit on 29-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Shonky BS is the hallmark of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

But lockdowns masks social distancing didn't work on its cousin SARS-cov2? Yeah right.

In the far east they have been wearing masks for decades with zero effect on transmission of infectious diseases.

Its folly to think humankind can control molecules with the draconian measures implemented. Anyone with half a brain cell can work that out.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

But lockdowns masks social distancing didn't work on its cousin SARS-cov2? Yeah right.

In the far east they have been wearing masks for decades with zero effect on transmission of infectious diseases.

Its folly to think humankind can control molecules with the draconian measures implemented. Anyone with half a brain cell can work that out.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIlluminator

Yet anyone with half a brain cell can see that here, in the UK, it actually worked?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It worked at coercing the public into a vaccination program through fear. It worked at destroying small business while lining the pockets of billionaires. It worked at accelerating the political shift to global technocratic authoritarian dystopia.

As to mitigating a virus, i'm not so sure. What did Bill Gates state his profit ratio was on vaccines?
edit on 2/5/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join