It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family member suffering with Amnesia since 2nd vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Definitely a TIA.

Any kind of memory loss or confusion need to be investigated without any delay even if the symptoms seem to have gone.

Never ignore swollen or painful legs either. I found that out to my own cost after I myself had covid and thought I had recovered but ended up with a DVT and a Pulmonary Embolism.

Please get that man to hospital without delay!!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376 I am so sorry to hear that, it doesn't surprise me they would try and blame something else. Seems to be their mantra. Underlying health issues are easier to blame

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I saw a screenshot taken from the official government's page a couple of weeks ago and Pfizer was just as bad as the astra zeneca the spectrum of side effects were alarming. And the results were updated every 7 days I think that's what horrified me the most. The numbers were in the thousands

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse thank you for breaking it down. I am going to check on him today and if he is no better try and persuade him to go to the hospital.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323thank you I certainly will keep everyone updated. I am sorry that happened to your grandma must have been heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

100% correct. Thnx.

EMT

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: IWant2Believe323thank you I certainly will keep everyone updated. I am sorry that happened to your grandma must have been heartbreaking.

Please take him in ASAP to look for more clots.
Make certain they know he just took the vaccine before they give him any blood thinners.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Well... or what these ppl are saying. Transient ischemic attack.

Mate that is just a fancy way of saying stroke.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Not exactly sir. CVA is same as stroke. TIA is not exactly the same. Not a doctor but I write software for healthcare and have to know this stuff. I would prefer a TIA over stroke by 1000x. TIA are short lived events with much higher probability of a full recovery.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88 an update on my grandad he hasn't gotten any worse but I think he is still struggling to remember. My Nan is having trouble getting him to talk about it, they have said they will report it to the Dr but my grandfather being as stubborn as he is won't go into hospital. We can only hope the Dr can talk some sense into him

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

If I were him I would certainly not wait around too long. Glad it hasn't gone any further! Still having the pain or just the memory issues?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
While it’s super easy and convenient to throw every cough, hiccup or pain to the Covid vaccination (I had mine and no side effects) - have any of you read the leaflets of side effects for your OTC drugs like paracetamol, ibuprofen, sleep aid, etc?

Even some very very commonly used anti depressants list cancer as a side effect. But, like the Covid vaccination, we’re talking 1 in 10million. Extremely low.

No drug is 100% safe, but I do think the scaremongering over the Covid vaccines is way ott

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyDthe pain has eased but I think he is still struggling with his memory. He has a nasty habit of clamming up if he isn't comfortable with something. Hoping we can get through to him

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Why so quick to blame covid jab. Sounds like he had a stroke to me. Not uncommon in a man of 72.

Could be a stroke....they have already shown that the vaccine can cause clots....hence a stroke.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am not sick and I very rarely get sick.

If anyone comes near me with a needle, I'm going to shove it straight up their ass.

I've been told by the folks I work for I have to get it. I refused and said "fire me". Or more accurately - don't -re-engage me. I'm an independent contractor.

They didn't and they won't.

It seems my work is useful and not easily done by others.

I feel badly for those that aren't in the same position.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't want to alarm you...but the leg pain could've been a blood clot which dislodged and travelled to his brain.

Which could have been triggered by the vaxx...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: olaru12

Tell ya what...if local 720 requires it I will be sad...

Of course, these asshats can try to require whatever they want,m but a lawsuit should put an end to it - at least until they change the status from 'approved for EUA only' to 'approved for general use'.

But, vaccines that are only approved for emergency use can not be legally mandated. PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Not exactly sir. CVA is same as stroke. TIA is not exactly the same.

A TIA is a stroke, but it breaks up before it can create damage of a stroke.
I am a EMT and i will treat anyone with a TIA just like they had a stroke.
Now there are two types of clots.
There are blood clots and fatty clots and fatty clots are rare but more life treating because blood thinners do not break them down.
Clots do not have to be big to cause problems very small clots do not clog big veins but can plug small capillaries in the brain and cause memory loss.

i am lucky in that i am on Plavix a blood thinner because of my heart stint.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This is experimental, soo side effects are as more people get the injections more side effects will surface.

One thing I always wonder about pharma and their miracle medications and vaccines, "covid injection is not a vaccine", is that they treat people as one size fit all, that is not soo, what is works for one individual no necessarily will work for another individual.

Soo the best thing to do is wait an see as more people complain of their own personal experiences before making a decision if is safe to use. Is still too early tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join