It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw Google Drive, get your VAERS compilation here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's fun to say. Come on, say it.
Gish gallop.

It's also an accurate description.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The data in VAERS is used as per the disclaimer, they use it to establish if they need to go further analysis.

Indeed. But the document provided has nothing to do with VAERS.

The one I looked at had numerous mentions of the VAERS data. did you even do more than glance at the .pdf?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The document is a compilation of media reports. It is not a compilation of VAERS data.
A compilation of VAERS data would not include commentary, would not include redundancies.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm trying to access the PDF file but I get an ERROR 1020 denied access.

Anybody else having this problem?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nope.
Clear your cookies maybe?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Phage said "gish gallop," so it must be bad information.

Anytime anybody says gish gallop, i know it's bad.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The document is a compilation of media reports. It is not a compilation of VAERS data.

The VAERS data backs up the claims in the .pdf period. Again I ask you would these vaccines as is get past normal FDA regulations and thresholds?

Is that your end game? To usurp normal FDA protocols so even more people die paving the way for a GREENER planet less-populated one.

Damn Phage you sound like the villain in Moonraker..

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm trying to access the PDF file but I get an ERROR 1020 denied access.

Anybody else having this problem?
here's another link.

circleofmamas.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Again I ask you would these vaccines as is get past normal FDA regulations and thresholds?

I don't know, but stage III trials were completed. What more do you think is required?

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

www.cdc.gov...

To usurp normal FDA protocols so even more people die paving the way for a GREENER planet less-populated one.
Surely you jest.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Phage said "gish gallop," so it must be bad information.

Anytime anybody says gish gallop, i know it's bad.

77th Brigade,need I say more?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Again I ask you would these vaccines as is get past normal FDA regulations and thresholds?

I don't know, but stage III trials were completed. What more do you think is required?

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

www.cdc.gov...

To usurp normal FDA protocols so even more people die paving the way for a GREENER planet less-populated one.
Surely you jest.

These vaccine are not approved and licensed. They are released under Emergency Use Authorization and still in stage three trials

Moderna

A Phase 3 randomized, placebo-controlled, observer-blind clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity of the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine in participants 18 years of age and older is ongoing in the United States (NCT04470427).

I find it staggering how our government has changed dosing schedules, to cover how short we are ,and now suggesting a mix and match approach.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

These vaccine are not approved and licensed.

But they are approved for use under the EUA.

Phase 3 trial results for Moderna were published in December.

Conclusions

The mRNA-1273 vaccine showed 94.1% efficacy at preventing Covid-19 illness, including severe disease. Aside from transient local and systemic reactions, no safety concerns were identified. (Funded by the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; COVE ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT04470427)
www.nejm.org...

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So what do they mean by

Key limitations of the data are the short duration of safety and efficacy follow-up. The trial is ongoing, and a follow-up duration of 2 years is planned, 

Is the follow up stage 4?

But fact checkers insist it is safe and effective.

Whether mRNA-1273 vaccination results in enhanced disease on exposure to the virus in the long term is unknown.

And now they are herding pregnant people and children through even though

Pregnant women and children were excluded from this trial, and additional evaluation of the vaccine in these groups is planned.

I imagine this is why groups are compiling their own lists of injuries and there is some hesitancy

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So whilst the

trial is ongoing, and the investigators remain unaware of participant-level data. Designated team members within Moderna have unblinded access to the data, to facilitate interface with the regulatory agencies and the data and safety monitoring board; all other trial staff and participants remain unaware of the treatment assignments.

They make a conclusion based on an a guess everyone was equally exposed to the virus. Beside that the natural immunity is higher than the vaccine so what is it for make 3% the same as the other 97%.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join