It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would love the numbers...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would love to hear from anyone that has been vaccinated and is still wearing a mask....and if so, why?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I had my first shoot; still wear a mask where it is required. Because its required.
edit on 23-4-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would love to hear from anyone that has been vaccinated and is still wearing a mask....and if so, why?

God vaccinated me with the best anti-bodies, due to recovering from Covid-19.

I wear a mask where mandated...which here in Illinois, are all indoor locations, except restaurants.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think you'll like the responses you get. There seems to be only two camps with this covid thing - ones who say "We don't know if it's safe yet because it just hasn't been tested long enough;" and those that say "Just shut up and do whatever the government tells you." I'm not an "anti-vaxxer," but I certainly ain't no "anti-safeter."

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Vaccinated, wearing a mask. Because although evidence is gathering that vaccination reduces transmission, it is not yet fully established to what degree.
www.nbcnews.com...
www.advisory.com...

Also, because laws.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Vaccinated, wearing a mask. Because although evidence is gathering that vaccination reduces transmission, it is not yet established to what degree.

Also, because laws.

So basically nothing changed except your odds of survival, which isn't really a great improvement because obviously the virus isn't going anywhere. Not exactly a "fix" per se.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Vaccinated, wearing a mask. Because although evidence is gathering that vaccination reduces transmission, it is not yet fully established to what degree.
www.nbcnews.com...
www.advisory.com...

Also, because laws.

You have a law stating you have to wear a mask in your state?

And you are OK with it?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

As with most vaccines, it was never claimed that these provide 100% protection. As with most vaccines, it was expected that these would reduce transmission. The clinical trials were not designed to determine this but real world studies are beginning to show that it is the case.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes. Under emergency powers law the governor can issue orders that masks be worn in specified circumstances.

And you are OK with it?
Yes.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Vaccinated, wearing a mask. Because although evidence is gathering that vaccination reduces transmission, it is not yet established to what degree.

Also, because laws.

You would think that before a society propagandaizes a new vaccine they would first gather evidence that it is effective at reducing transmission of a pandemic; otherwise what's the point?

Until that time that it is shown to be effective at reducing transmission make it available to those who want it for their own peace of mind and stop hounding those who don't want it.

But that is the knee jerk world we live in; drink bleach because it might help but there is no evidence. Get a new vaccine because it might help but there is no evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

You would think that before a society propagandaizes a new vaccine they would first gather evidence that it is effective at reducing transmission of a pandemic; otherwise what's the point?

The efficacy in reducing severe infection was demonstrated. The point is obvious.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I wear my ultra covid shield 9000 in all the places I'm legally required to because the government will punish the business with closures or hefty fines if i do not. As soon as this is no longer.the.case, i will immediately stop.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The efficacy in reducing severe infection was demonstrated. The point is obvious.

So that is good for the people who want it for their own peace of mind.

It doesn't explain the propagandaizing to get everyone vaccinated and certainly not all these vaccine passports government are contemplating.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes. Under emergency powers law the governor can issue orders that masks be worn in specified circumstances.

And you are OK with it?
Yes.

Never thought I would see the day you would sell out to mass hysteria....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

As with most vaccines, it was never claimed that these provide 100% protection. As with most vaccines, it was expected that these would reduce transmission. The clinical trials were not designed to determine this but real world studies are beginning to show that it is the case.

Do I take it that you are ok with being the experiment? YOU are the clinical trial.

Why do you trust the government on this?

Why do you trust these big corporations (the non-vaccine makers) on this?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

So that is good for the people who want it for their own peace of mind.

It doesn't explain the propagandaizing to get everyone vaccinated and certainly not all these vaccine passports government are contemplating.

I’ve been wondering about the propagandizing. The government is absolutely DESPERATE for everyone to take these experiments. So desperate that they aren’t allowing questions or expressed concerns or reporting of negative consequences.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The fewer people with severe infection the better for the health care system and public health in general.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So desperate that they aren’t allowing questions or expressed concerns or reporting of negative consequences.

What are you talking about?
duckduckgo.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have had COVID, so I expect some protection. Today I was at a business lunch with our representatives and senators both state and federal. Including mayors. After two minutes, No one way wearing a mask. Good times.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately that changes everything about how society perceives these vaccines. You can share all of the affirmative health studies you want but without eliminating masks and social distancing, the motivation to receive a vaccine is significantly deflated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join