It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Drive is burning books ... no anti-vax(what next) for you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

For the most part, this PDF is collection of news stories.
A gish gallop, actually. I saw it when it was available. A gish gallop designed to present a distorted version of the reality that out of very many millions of vaccines administered, there are side effects. Something which has never been denied.

The fact is that it has nothing to do with the first amendment but "free speech", sure, why not? People should be free to spout whatever inanity they want, right?

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

I've seen some of your posts removed as have been some of mine. The three amigos are cowards and tyrants!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well, I’m sore that the reason they aren’t allowing questions or testimonials or reporting about negative consequences from the covid non-vaccines is nothing to sweat.

No reason to be concerned about the extreme censorship of it. I’m sure it doesn’t say anything about wanting the pubic to ask no questions about or see no negative consequences of these non-vaccines.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Chris Hedges and Former Village Voice Writers on the Decline of Print Journalism

www.truthdig.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

I've seen some of your posts removed as have been some of mine. The three amigos are cowards and tyrants!

Yeah, no.

I just re-phrased, but the meaning and intent was still there and delivered.

This is an argument almost as old as us, old man.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If you keep scrolling down on this page, you will see a good chunk of that PDF
vaccineimpact.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well, I’m sore that the reason they aren’t allowing questions or testimonials or reporting about negative consequences from the covid non-vaccines is nothing to sweat.

No reason to be concerned about the extreme censorship of it. I’m sure it doesn’t say anything about wanting the pubic to ask no questions about or see no negative consequences of these non-vaccines.

Whats next, and will you even know? You search some subject, the info you want is out there, but you have to *hope* that website hasnt angered the powers that be.

And you will never be the wiser, how would you know they sniped it? All these alt health sites got on googles bad side, just like ATS.. tsk tsk
selfhack.com...
edit on 23-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm not surprised by that at all.

Young people are not critical thinkers.

We don need no stinkin critical thinking...we got the Q.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just re-phrased,

Where?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I just re-phrased,

Where?

Where ever.

I can't call you a #head mother#er.

What I can do is covey the same intent by describing your post as so retarded that it deserves its own handicap sticker and parking spot.

See?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No. I don't.

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No. I don't.

What's your point?

My point.

Your head.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

For the most part, this PDF is collection of news stories.
A gish gallop, actually. I saw it when it was available. A gish gallop designed to present a distorted version of the reality that out of very many millions of vaccines administered, there are side effects. Something which has never been denied.

The fact is that it has nothing to do with the first amendment but "free speech", sure, why not? People should be free to spout whatever inanity they want, right?

YES, and is it so insane? All medicine has side effects, some worse than others depending on your chemistry. The main story I posted a link to goes over heart inflammation that killed a 22 year old Israeli girl. The health ministry tells the paper that they have been monitoring this situation b/c it has happens SO MANY TIMES after the 2nd shot.
www.timesofisrael.com...

Maybe you decide you dont want the vax, OR you are only going to take the 1st jab. Its up to you decide what to do with the information. BUT you cant do that if someone else decides to PRETEND think for you...

IF more people were aware that just 1 jab in the high risk eliminated 96% of covid death in the UK, more people would probably pass on the 2nd jab.

But I guess you are ok with shutting down these insanity spewing fools b/c you know better..

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hurr.
Good one.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The health ministry tells the paper that they have been monitoring this situation b/c it has happens SO MANY TIMES after the 2nd shot.
How many times, exactly?

Your source:

He stressed it remained unclear if there was any direct connection between the cases of heart inflammation and the vaccine.

According to the latest Health Ministry figures, 5,252,718 Israelis have received at least one vaccine dose and 4,804,891 have gotten both shots.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The health ministry tells the paper that they have been monitoring this situation b/c it has happens SO MANY TIMES after the 2nd shot.
How many times, exactly?

LOLOL you think they are going to tell you the number? cmon man, but enough to start tracking it.

Your source:

He stressed it remained unclear if there was any direct connection between the cases of heart inflammation and the vaccine.

Yes, he wants to keep his job, give the guy some credit.

The info out there now, is women have 4x the reactions as men and the zoe app data of 700K users shows 3x reactions if you already had covid. AND younger people generally have strongest reactions. So at least 2 things were working against her, maybe 3.

I have seen several working theories, the spike protein generated by the 2nd jab gets lodged in the heart tissue which leads to inflammation when the antibodies go search and destroy on them.

childrenshealthdefense.org...
Or recent covid patients have remnants of the virus in tissues so they get a worse response.

If she knew these things, maybe she just takes 1 jab, informed decision.

edit on 23-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just light a match to the first Amendment...

Your assignment:
Quote the first amendment and explain how it applies.

Yeah...carbon tax books out of existence, and then purge all
digital wrongthink, simultaneously.
It’ll take care of itself, won’t it,
and you’re a guiding hand.

You’re funny.

# 1389

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The info out there now, is women have 4x the reactions as men
I asked you "how many." It's not a hard question.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

“After several such cases of this type happened close to receiving the vaccine, it was decided to put a specific focus on this issue,” Tal Brosh, head of the Infectious Disease Unit at Assuta Medical Center in Ashdod, told the Ynet news site at the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I see. Several = "so many".

Several, out of how many millions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join