It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Drive is burning books ... no anti-vax(what next) for you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
From ReclaimTheNet on Gab - gab.com...
Full article - reclaimthenet.org...

Careful what cloud provider you choose, censorship now extends to your documents/files..First time I have heard of this happening.

Google is blocking access to a PDF document that has compiled 106 pages of screenshots of mainstream media reports about people who have allegedly experienced negative side effects or died after taking a COVID-19 vaccine and social media testimony from those who have alleged adverse vaccine reactions.

The document is titled “Informed Consent Matters” and states that “it is everyone’s right to review the first-hand testimonies of the COVID vaccine adverse reactions without censorship.” It adds that by giving people access to this data, they can perform their own risk benefit analysis.

[b]Despite containing screenshots of stories from numerous mainstream media outlets that Google-owned YouTube regularly brands “authoritative” and gives preferential treatment to in search and recommendations, journalist Anna Brees reported that Google is now blocking the document for violating its terms of service.

Just light a match to the first Amendment...

This information is covered in part on various websites, but of course Google and other search engines AGAIN have taken it upon themselves to PRETEND THINK for you.
If you search Vaccine Death or Vaccine Injury on Yandex.com , you will start to find these sites, but its Night and Day if you do the search on any other search engine. - Another thread on Yandex holding the line

Just like Twitter, Google is canceling various thoughts(websites/users/documents) they KNOW you do not need to see..

edit on 23-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome to current times. No one fights against propaganda, censorship, cult beliefs and the like.

Had Orwell known what we know, 1984 would have been called 2020

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Thing is with Google Drive is it's free , free is never free.

Google is Evil , this we have learned.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nothing is free.

Nothing ain't worth nothing, but it's free.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've just uploaded the PDF to my Google Drive to see if it stays there or disappears.
I got 100 GB free with a new Chromebook.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your assignment:
Quote the first amendment and explain how it applies.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Not surprised Ministry of truth has deemed such content harmful to your thinking.
Data that goes against their narrative...

Private corps can do whatever they want and such user data storage is probably in the User agreement fine print that nobody reads. 1st Amendment does not apply.

That's why my 'cloud' is kept in my office, on a server not connected to the Internet, on discs and a shoe box full of USB drives.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Your assignment:
Quote the first amendment and explain how it applies.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Part of the T&Cs that every user agreed to upon clicking that accept button, aka "this is a private web service that is available to all who abide by the rule of the establishment" is the capacity to immediately restrict or rescind services that are abused according to said user agreement.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Folks if you need a cloud server BUILD YOUR OWN.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Had that argument with classmates in a masters program, younger people believed you could trust google, Microsoft, and Amazon... older folks like me said if you don't use your own cloud its pointless because ultimately you cannot guarantee security of the data.

Teachers agreed with the older grouping but... we wont be the ones in charge in 20 years it will be the folks that trust big tech.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Folks if you need a cloud server BUILD YOUR OWN.

ATS Drive anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Younger people believed you could trust google, Microsoft, and Amazon.

I weep for the future.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I was thinking more along the lines of using something cheap like an RPi based server with a 1TB SD card should do the trick. If you need remote access there are plenty of apps that will do that or you can use SSH, FTP, or any number protocols for file transfers and sync.

I have my own, highly recommended.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm not surprised by that at all.

Young people are not critical thinkers.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Google-Twitter-Facebook are participants in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on humankind.

The very information highway they helped to create and populate is now working against them, as TRUTHS begin to spread.

edit on 4/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had the document open in my browser. I thought I'd saved it but can't find it. May be on my home computer.

If anybody could make a copy available for download, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just look at big tech collusion, is there free speech if you cant find(search) or post information((everyone takes it down)? FB recently took down a similar group where people were sharing their negative side effects. Free speech is about protecting discussion on the controversial issues. Right now Yandex is the only search providing searchable access to this topic from the vaccine injury perspective. Hopefully Brave steps up and gives them some competition.

Whats worse is there is some common sense info on Childrens Health Defense that anyone would find useful to know.
-UK comparison of Pfizer vs AZ shot, AZ shows 77% more side effects.
-1 shot vs 2, zoe app data shows 3x side effects if you already had covid.

For the most part, this PDF is collection of news stories. Very debatable this violates any T&C.

People can claim private business, but at some point its going to be infrastructure. Like making a phone call with your iphone and the call breaking up b/c they hear political talk they dont like.

I do agree to a point with what you are saying though, govt/courts shouldnt have to step in, they should have gone out of business yesterday. Exacly how woka cola is feeling right now - 1 in 3 Americans rejecting Coca Cola.
thenationalpulse.com...

If we keep using google, we are quietly agreeing to them as the new moderator, they already essentially cut ATS off as it is.
edit on 23-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

And judging by this thread (and EVERY other thread about censorship) it’s also supported by cowards and fools

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We live in a society where censorship is applauded by the left because; public safety.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join