It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Warren-Durbin Reveal Biden Has Approved Torturing of Imprisoned Trump Supporters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thursday, April 22, 2021

Amazingly, it took DEMOCRAT Senators to reveal this information today.

Joe Biden's DOJ has gone off the freaking rails!

Capitol protesters are being tortured, beaten, racially abused, locked in solitary confinement and held in indefinite detention and yet their GOP representatives are refusing to speak out in their defense.

In contrast, Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren -- who previously condemned the Capitol protesters as domestic terrorists -- is now speaking out and condemning the "cruel and psychologically damaging" abuse they're being subjected to by being locked in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.

Most of the 300-plus people charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have been released while they await trial, but dozens of those deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond.

D.C. jail officials later determined that all Capitol detainees would be placed in so-called restrictive housing — a move billed as necessary to keep the defendants safe, as well as guards and other inmates. But that means 23-hour-a-day isolation for the accused, even before their trials begin.

And such treatment doesn't sit well with Warren or Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), two of the chamber's fiercest critics of solitary confinement.
More at: www.informationliberation.com...

As the article points out, the imprisoned Trump supporter-protestors are being beaten, kept in solitary confinement, forced to eat off the floor, and other atrocities that are still being confirmed.

Two DEMOCRATS speak up about the cruel conditions!

Where the hell are Republicans leaders?

Where the hell is President Trump?

Patriot-Conservative outrage at Joe Biden and his Attorney General INCOMING.

The Mainstream Media tried its best to keep Warren and Durbin's remarks buried today. Evil Google did all it could to help. Thankfully, POLITICO was not intimidated.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what the evil left wanted when they voted for Biden.

I keep saying "told ya so!"

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They are making homegrown terrorist.
Abuse them and eventually release them so they’ll actually do what they are being accused of.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is just a preview of what all Americans who don't think like the Progressive left have in store for us, if they have their way.

And yes...

This "Unity" thing is looking just great!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I guess Elizabeth Warren is grappling with the reality that her political rhetoric can cause mental and physical harm to her targets. Its unfortunate when your conscience gets in the way of your ambitions.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The Evil Left couldn't get President Trump evicted from office, or jailed, so they're taking it out on his supporters.

It won't end well for them.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Anybody still think Democrats are straight-up and respectable ?

Anybody still doubt there was a soft Coup-de-ta ?

Anybody think the U.S. Constitution isn't under assault ?

Get ready people. Get ready. This is only the beginning ☠️😧☠️

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Mainstream Media tried its best to keep Warren and Durbin's remarks buried today.

Well I mean they did say not long ago trump supporters should be droned. Why would they report on this? They're probably #in' stoked about it.
edit on 22/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I want to agree with this. But I can't find a single other news source at all even naming the people you named. Are you the one trying to separate us?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I want to agree with this. But I can't find a single other news source at all even naming the people you named. Are you the one trying to separate us?

Credible

original zourze

👁️👀👁️

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm leaving this website after I've been here since 2009 unless you can show me other sources. Just a few. It seems like you are trying to stir the pot. I'm out after 11-12 years you're making false claims.
Now I wonder if me being on the right was right all along or you made me it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Press Zecretary Jen Psaki needs to come clean at Friday's press conference 😵‍💫

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There would be a Civil War before they would come clean about any of these accusations.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm leaving this website after I've been here since 2009 unless you can show me other sources. Just a few. It seems like you are trying to stir the pot. I'm out after 11-12 years you're making false claims.

Don't you know how to Google brah?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

They are making homegrown terrorist.
Abuse them and eventually release them so they’ll actually do what they are being accused of.

No wonder Pelosi and Biden are keeping so many troops in D.C.. The National Guard commanders are not happy about being kept in the dark as to why they are there.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You act as if CWM is reporting this without any sources at all.
2 sources have been provided, you think the MSM is going to report this?

Crazy....all that for what should have been simple trespassing charges.
They are really butthurt

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Obviously the poster is someone who only believes what the MSM tells him to believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It is just a preview of what all Americans who don't think like the Progressive left have in store for us, if they have their way.

This "Unity" thing is looking just great!!!!

Good point. Democrat leadership continue to steadily reveal their true selves. Maxine Waters and LeBron James is what all of them are on the inside. Soon, we'll see more radical hate-speak from Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden himself.

Particularly after the report today that the Covid-19 supply glut is becoming serious. Almost 50% of Americans now DO NOT WANT IT.

Joe Biden is attempting back-door methods to coerce Covid vaccine acceptance. Not working. What comes next from the Liar-In-Chief?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You have more lightning bolts than trophies in your avatar-profile section.

I hope you find the peace and contentment that has been eluding you thus far.

Good luck!

edit on 4/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join