It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM causes insurrection as defined by the left.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Demonstrators chanting "Black Lives Matter" stormed the Oklahoma Capitol on Wednesday, forcing the state House of Representatives into lockdown, in order to protest several Republican-backed bills, including one that provides legal protections to motorists fleeing riots.

More than two dozen protesters filled the gallery on the fifth floor while the Oklahoma House in the chamber below was in session. Video showed demonstrators chanting, "Stand united against all hate," and "We will use our voices to stand against corruption, to fight hate, to defend Black and Brown lives."The disturbance interrupted the session for several minutes.

It seems BLM protested at the Oklahoma Capitol and per the definition of "insurrection" (the new one) they disrupted government and made the entire process shut down for a period of time.

If this is different than the Jan 6th (other than the #tards hitting cops) then please explain. I do understand the violence aspect of the 6th, and as I have seen, everyone seems to condemn that part. But the part where the insurrection happened, just seems so similar in nature. An angry crowd entered the building uninvited and halted the process of government. And amazingly, nobody was shot, this time.

I wonder how many arrests we will hear about from this incident?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don’t expect any coherent answers from the Leftists.
Double standards are a hallmark of their mental illness.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I have noticed that on quite a few occasions.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

These folks are so stupid. I mean that- their brains are just stupid due to atrophy, or meth and weed and AIDS damage, or something. Not being funny.

And hell- not Oklahoma! Sh!t. We’re in trouble if this sh!t has gotten to OK.
(We’ve been in obvious clear serious trouble for a while, I realize)

edit on 22-4-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The difference is:

Jan 6th was a group of independent citizens who were acting on their own free will with absolutely ZERO planning or leadership and were acting without being directed to do so by anyone at all

That’s not disputed

bLM is a terrorist organisation and were acting under direct instruction of their leadership

Neither of the incidents fit the definition of ‘insurrection’ in the slightest

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
blm can't do wrong.

You know this already, so does the left side of ATS. Just fall in line already, and donate to the cause.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
On top of it the bill that was being debated seems a little ridiculous... I mean, you're already participating in a riot (supposedly) so who cares if you are blocking traffic? How do they prove you unintentionally rammed someone participating in a riot with your car?

Regardless, people need to be held responsible for any disturbance of government proceedings.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After reading that story linked in the OP, I'm hard pressed to find anything protest-worthy about either of those 3 bills.

These idiots must be running out of material
edit on 22-4-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's BLM they have immunity right now. Hell one of my Police Friends told me that the Police Union told Officers that if they touch a Black Man right now the Union will just let the public deal with them. Great looking out for the people paying you huh.

I would say double standards, but in reality there is no standards anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Waiting for a lefty or Augustus to show up and put our thinking to right..or Left as it were?

Its not legalizing vehicular homicide, read the effin paper

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic
If I can't have a million dollar house, I'm sure not going to donate so their leadership can buy another one!!!!

Never heard a peep about this on the news last night.
Bet I won't tonight either.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

"to defend Black and Brown lives"

That's hate speech. As white Anglo-Saxons, we can no longer standby and watch bLM attempt to eradicate our race of people.

We need to stand up and fight, we need to be more confrontational, we need to get in their faces and let them know we're here and we're not leaving. If you see bLM in restaurants, chase them out. If you see bLM at the gasoline stations, you need to gather around them and chase them out. Let them know they're not wanted there. You need to fight like hell for your rights!

*shakes fist*

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
After reading that story linked in the OP, I'm hard pressed to find anything protest-worthy about either of those 3 bills.

These idiots must be running out of material

They never run short of material. They'll be looting and destroying for Daunte Wright soon, and Mackia Bryant soon after that.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Lol, I see what you did there..

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lol, I see what you did there..

The real question is... Could I get away with it if I was saying it to a crowd of angry patriots, mostly white.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Perhaps we should ask the Asian folks if they want in on it as well, I know they're no longer considered black or brown by most.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Perhaps we should ask the Asian folks if they want in on it as well, I know they're no longer considered black or brown by most.

Yep. They had their chance to be coddled and blown by the left but chose to be honorable instead. Asian culture is the complete opposite of left wing third world culture. They knew white people weren't attacking them because of the China Virus, even after CBS was able to find one Asian lady and pay her to tell the world she feared white people because of Trump. In fact, Asians probably shunned her like normal people shun Nancy Pelosi, Leborn James, and other floosies.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Waiting for a lefty or Augustus to show up and put our thinking to right..or Left as it were?

He's probably got X's on a bounty board somewhere for every person getting themselves banned by being so angry they break T&C to dunk on him.

Then you'll be sent to the salt farms of r/Abovetopsecret for harvest.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Butterfinger

He's probably got X's on a bounty board somewhere for every person getting themselves banned by being so angry they break T&C to dunk on him.

Then you'll be sent to the salt farms of r/Abovetopsecret for harvest.

That reminds me of Buscemi's character in Billy Madison, and Augustus is Buscemi.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Rules for thee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join