It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of USA Companies Owned by China / Some May Suprise You!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I just noticed this thread. Interesting.

Ya think all that data from all those companies is being sent back to China?

Maybe even being used to fine tune their Social Credit System Software Algorithm.

Looks like China has infiltrated the States...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sotheby's is so Chinese-owned that it's #13 *and* #42 on that list... A few of those companies I knew were Chinese-owned, but a lot of the ones at the top surprised me (and a lot further down I'd never heard of anyway).

I'd be very curious to see if there is a similar list of major companies that are commonly thought of as home-grown Chinese that are owned by Americans or other non-Chinese countries. If there are big Chinese countries owned by foreigners, then that just points to international trade, but if there aren't many such major companies owned elsewhere, that points to something that looks more like a quiet hostile takeover.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne
Sotheby's is so Chinese-owned that it's #13 *and* #42 on that list... A few of those companies I knew were Chinese-owned, but a lot of the ones at the top surprised me (and a lot further down I'd never heard of anyway).

It surprises you because it's a made-up list, full of rubbish. I mentioned the publicly listed Microsoft earlier, which is not Chinese owned. Sixth on the list is General Motors, which the OP says is owned by Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp, China. That's complete rubbish. There is a joint venture, which enables access to the Chinese markets, but ownership of GM is not Chinese.

It says Tesla is Chinese-owned. It ain’t! Some Chinese may have shareholdings, but so do I. Strictly, I part-own Tesla on that basis. The biggest shareholders are institutions.

On Sotheby’s... This company is a private company majority-owned by a French-Israeli business man. It's not Chinese-owned.

Ownership of companies is easy to work out in the democratic world as company accounts are published.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

They are structured to control same when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Owned by China, but still staffed by Americans and subject to American law.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Since NSA/CIA controls the media, some more than others I would not be surprised if many (or most) of our 3 letter agencies are now compromised by infiltration by the CCP and other enemies of the constitution.

The last Secretary of State said several U.S. Governors are now "compromised" by China. (Blackmailed, Bribed, Corrupted, etc.)

At least 2 (AZ/GA) are Republicans.

edit on 4/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

still staffed by Americans and subject to American law

Americas are at their finest when they sell out any and all other Americans.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow
This hoax thread is still here?
A large collection of mistruths, and refuse.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join