It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: cooperton

i cant quite share your enthusiasm...

they are loud and messy at least when they are amongst themselfs. They instill emotions and thoughts if you let them, they are so not used to humans actually being aware of them and their actions, that they did not learn what feels pleasent and what not. So I cant realy blame them for that.

Hahaha true.. I think if you're not out in nature they're pretty much trying to torture you

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Kindly said.

I like to watch my thoughts and emotions, picking out the foreign ones. Tracing those thoughts and emotions back to their origins is often surprising.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

surprising as in?
you have an example of how you trace them back and where it lead you?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

If you get in the habit of listening to thoughts and emotions experienced within, the mind is quiet. A stray feeling sticks out if there is no obvious reason. That is when to look between two thoughts and catch sight of the origin.

Sometimes it is a close family member having a bad day, sometimes it is one of the (deceased) kids with a shy or embarrassed smile wondering if I can still see them. Sometimes it is something new.

Other times it is a fae friend saying the equivalent of: get off yer arse, there is work to do.

That is how I spend my day.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

(post by CthruU removed for a manners violation)
(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

i like the way you communicate with them, seems very interesting. no wonder you have such an intense relationship, if I only had that much time to spend with them.

something that took me alot of time is to differentiate the feels and thoughts, foreign and my own. it is once mastered the tool for a save and determined journey.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you moderators,

you are very much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think understanding how things work is important, and the ways of the fae are no exception. Especially when it come to fairy interactions with humans.

Continuing from my second last post. What do you do when you see something new and step into the void to take a closer look?

Three choices:

1. Turn around and walk away.
2. Observe without interfering.
3. Intervene.

Choice number three is always dangerous. If you interfere with the work of a fairy, she may return later with the equivalent of her big brother. Usually when you least expect it.

To intervene can be to do a simple kindness. That simple kindness can turn into something more and sometimes distressing to fulfill.

In my day job I work alone and drive on average two thousand kilometres a week. A month or so ago I stopped at a country town with a reputation for ghosts in the old colonial buildings. The lady at the shop gave me a talk on their famous ghosts, it is a tourist draw.

One of these ghosts was said to be a girl who is sometimes seen outside the hotel.

A girl of about sixteen, she just sits outside the hotel waiting for a man who never comes. She is very friendly, probably too friendly. The man she was waiting for was the man who killed her.

The (deceased) girl decided to accompany me on my travel. She was a chatterbox and full of questions. I guess she lived a quiet country life.

In conversation I showed her a place where the other deceased girls her age are. The fairies and other fae keep an eye on them. My thought was she might find the afterlife more interesting with other kids her own age.

After an hour or two, I grew a tad weary of the chatter, she must have noticed and disappeared.

I thought about her again today and immediately heard: "I'm happy!" She obviously found something better and no longer sits on the hotel steps. A happy ending for the girl.

That got me wondering. Why would a girl be waiting expectantly for a man that eventually kills her? She knew she was dead. She should have remembered being killed.

Where was the missing twenty minute segment of her life?

Those 'twenty minutes' I found at the old grain mill further down the street. This girl was just a black shadow cowering terrified in a corner. That was probably where she was raped and murdered.

When intervening in these things one is responsible for solving and cleaning up all of it.

So what to do with the twenty minute girl? It took some working out what had happened.

This original girl was touched by the fae. This girl had a fairy within.

What had happened is the original girl experienced her fate all the way to life's end. What the fairy did after the girl died was to effectively remove the last twenty minutes of memory. The cost to the fairy was becoming trapped in the memory of those last twenty minutes.

To solve this problem, one had to ask another fairy's assistance to separate the memory from the fairy.

At first glance, the problem was a deceased and traumatized girl. The actual problem was a fairy trapped in a fragment of a memory.

This was an interesting insight into what a fairy can do with a human memory.

edit on 30-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The memories of humans are an important thing to understand when it comes to human fairy interaction. We shall tary here a little more.

So I shall, in good humor, share my perspective of the modern world.

The spiritual worlds do exist, they are places within a bigger world. The spiritual worlds are akin to cities, The world of the fae is everywhere else.

As anyone will tell you there are city slickers and country bumpkins. Two perspectives depending on where you live.

The spiritual person is the city slicker. City folk are sophisticated and intellectual yet also divorced from each other and Nature.

The country folk are often simpler, know their neighbors and are closer to Nature.

Simply two points of perspective looking at each other.

When we walk into an occult or new age shop, there are a thousand books upon the shelf. When we read those books it is about the spiritual worlds, and similar things. To understand what is written in those books we need to develop the intellect and the abstract mind. Our focus then goes to those "city" worlds.

It is generally said to find fairy-folk one must go to the countryside, the wild and rural places. The city is not generally where you will find them.

In many ways the fairy is a country bumpkin, a simple Being. The land of the fae is a rural place.

What this means is to visit the land of the fae and fairy folk, we can leave behind our city sophistication and more importantly our modern spiritual intellect. We simply don't need that stuff and if we insist on bringing our city ways to the land of the fae, it will simply get in the way. After all, the rural folk have lived with the fae since humanity first appeared.

So let's put aside the life of the city slicker and become the country bumpkin.

In folklore the land of the fae, the fairies and the land of the dead are the same place. Let's think a little further here. Who are the ascended Masters, Saints and Prophets? Simply put from our living perspective they also among the dead.

What of us the living folks, the animals and trees? We are surrounded by the fae and the dead. They are so close, if we could see them, we would reach out and touch them. One might say we live in the land of the fae.

And so my fellow country bumpkins, let's walk deeper into the woods.

(continued next post- feel free to raise a point or question.)

edit on 1-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to say "thanks, this is interesting" and that the view of the afterlife as exactly the same as life just with less physical maintenance is ... well, just IS, I suppose. There is a little existential terror, though, for me.

I can see why folks wish for an afterlife with a kindly father figure, cool golden cities with rent free mansions and happening club scenes, though, as sitting around at one's death site seems bleak... sort of like working the counter at a rural gas station for eternity, but worse.

I suppose if one cannot imagine a different scenario then they stay at the familiar? It might be important to develop an imagination for afterlife states... or is there an organization that helps with training and post death placement? Are we all just on our own in the void... limited by our dreams, or lack thereof? Brrrrr.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This is an interesting point, for some time now, after reading a thread here, i have been thinking along these lines.

At times I'm even of the impression that Imagination and Fantasie are more important to the life we are in now than we realise. Think about natural laws we encountered, or socio-economic systems, most have been imagined before it was possible to become part of reality...

There are plenty of institutions that "help" you to move safely into their respective afterlife, but i don't trust them. There seems to be a certain dynamic interaction between the two worlds that seems to be kept as a tightly guarded secret..

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The mystery of life is solved for everyone ... when we die.

Religion is a tool for control but only while we live.

P

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

the total minds in the universe is one

Erwin Schrödinger

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

the total minds in the universe is one

Erwin Schrödinger

He can't even tell whether his cat is alive or otherwise!

So what would he know

P

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe the control exerted while we life has an impact on the reality after death? and vice versa...

i wonder if the more of your imagination you give away to a allready defined afterlife, the less you can create it on your own...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join