It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Just a thought.

Check your permissions. The thought "we are all one" is an open door. The thought "you and me" is the counter.

They seem to realise that there is an open bridge with no one there...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

My house has 14 levels, 2 levels underground for house maintainance, the first 3 above ground are open to every one, the 4th and 5th are invitees only, the 6th is VIP only, and the 7th is my private space. the rest is storage, for tech and energie.

I have very sophisticated sensors and detect anyone above level 3, if they are not invited there is only one warning, if they don`t complie it will be their last moments in this realm.

Im not able to distinguish between the diffrent beings, which makes it hard to comunicate coherently. why i choose to have an open to everyone area, and a more privat part. i let them in, they can do how they wish, if they behave i might have them around my heart for some time. but never could i attribute any identification to them.
Although in a technique where I transform the enrgy of intruders into a ball of light to be used as sort of backup power up. These ball of lights have diffent colors and sizes, not sure if it has to do with the beings or just the amount of energy.

I soon grew suspicious of the "we are all one" mantra...

edit on 27-4-2021 by Terpene because: sammies

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I should at this point briefly explain how knowledge is passed down through history. This will help understanding what happens when a young girl has an accident with a fairy in the forest.

There is a hidden way to gain knowledge.

I used to have a female drinking partner in her twenties who lived around the corner from my house. The girl had the peculiar habit of lapsing into Gaelic the drunker she got.

One evening I saw what appeared to be thick hard bound books protruding from her torso. Seeing these "books" was interesting. Over the years I have seen quite a few of these hidden "books" in people. Not everyone has them, but some.

What was contained within the "books" within my drinking partner was a record of her particular Celtic heritage. The memories of her linear maternal ancestors is written in these records. Memories of their entire lives.

So we can say that the ancient Celtic culture is not lost in this modern era. The maternal memories of the Celtic culture is being passed down through the female descendants.

In the future, someone who knows how to read these records can restore some important aspects of the culture from those memories.

These records of human memories are akin to the process of parthenogenesis in the fae adapted to benefit short lived organic life. One might suggest the process was originally designed as a continuity measure for cultures within a dangerous world. Natural disasters with few survivors for instance. In modern computer terminology; a backup memory of a culture.

For an individual, a fairy can take events from ancestral memories and give these to her favorites. Humans are short lived and a fairy will follow their favorites as they are reborn over and over. Thus a fairy can overcome the human memory limitation of being born without memories.

Reading a life from these records is seeing a life flash before one's eyes. It is over in a few moments. The life's events can be remembered in a non-linear descending order of importance to the original life. It is important to note that this is not necessarily one's own past life remembered and relived. It could be any of the linear maternal ancestors within that particular memory set.

That is what it is designed to achieve and work.

These records do not necessarily disappear at death, they can be collected under certain circumstances. Men are often the unaware couriers shifting records from location to location in cases of particularly important memories. The acquisition of these records is a very competitive practice. Monasteries, cathedrals, temples, and other "spiritual" locations often hold large libraries of these ordinarily unseen records. Private collections also exist.

The existence of, movement and locations of these "books" appears to be a closely guarded secret within human occult and spiritual organisations.

It is also the secret behind the grimoire.

Note: I didn't break any rules here, this is common knowledge within the fae.

edit on 27-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So you already know about the permissions trap : )

Good oh.

Bloody hell, no wonder you have critters roaming around. Still you should probably lock the doors when you go out.

edit on 27-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

sorry but im not aware of the rules you refer to... you mind elaborating?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I keep telling them an open door isnt permission, for everything.

It seems that they are used to be absolutely free and have access to the whole place once they get permission. People seem to not have restricted areas inside themselfs.

what do you think is attracting them?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This one?

Note: I didn't break any rules here, this is common knowledge within the fae.

refers to:

The existence of, movement and locations of these "books" appears to be a closely guarded secret within human occult and spiritual organisations.

The PTB upstairs like to stack the deck regarding their civilization cycles and their own agendas for humanity. If one knows about the records a family can concentrate their bloodlines with rebirth of the same individuals. A hypothetical banking family might have three dozen core members of which five are always incarnate. Royalty does that too (hypothetically). Exploits similar to what fae folk do with their favorite girls and memories.

We shall leave this at this point.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I keep telling them an open door isnt permission, for everything.

It seems that they are used to be absolutely free and have access to the whole place once they get permission. People seem to not have restricted areas inside themselfs.

Umm, expecting fae to follow human rules. Err, refer to my signature below for more enlightenment.

what do you think is attracting them?

You left the door open?

Fairies obey human rules in equal proportion to lions obeying the sign that says: Do Not Eat The Zebra.

edit on 27-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: groan

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

They should know better by now.

I don't go there randomly messing with their gardens either, and i wouldn't recommend anyone doing it. They react very sensitive.

once I had to settle some unfinished business, with some lunatics operating from there, they escaped but left a sort of trail which led me to their headquarters, must have been quite the fireworks for the fairies.
When I went in after two of them, it was sort of novel as it was the first time I deployed all the tech.
The alarms went off all over the place and the fairies were very upset, and by the time I was finished, their mood has changed. I think that they weren't to fond of the lunatics either.

I call them lunatics because I think it is a human organisation with a strong affinity to the moon...

If the rules apply to you, it means you are part of a group with rules.
Or are there rules that apply nonetheless?
I don't expect you to tell me anything about that group.
But maybe about your motivation to join?

Sincerely ..

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The flipside of those books and rebirth is the science of spiritual genocide. While the mechanics of that is not hard to work out, it does not need to be spelled out here.

Civilised folks have "rules", I respect those rules sometimes.

. . . and your last paragraph does not apply.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
fairys never had wings before victorian literature. or centaurs.

im guessng you like the lion the witch & wardrobe books.

you maxed out my BS meter, but your quite a talented bs artist.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

make no mistake your first post has been dully noticed.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

fairys never had wings before victorian literature.

Oh look! A delightfully buxom lass with wings, circa 1800 BC.

(Burney Relief. Photo courtesy British museum. This file is made available under the Creative Commons CCO 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication. No copyright.)

Could it be?

Might it be?

The Sumerian gods are Fae?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The moral setting is defined by your cultural upbringing.
The most simple set is threat others like you would want to be threaten.

But that often leads to misunderstanding because not every one feels offended by the same thing.

Thats why I have house rules, not to follow these rules I consider rude for any civilised folks...

EtA link is not working
edit on 28-4-2021 by Terpene because: Samies

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Thats why I have house rules, not to follow these rules I consider rude for any civilised folks...

I know how you feel Terpene.

I tried to train them to "knock" first, introduce themselves and state their business. I thought it the polite thing to do, there were so many.

When I started to ignore them, they got me in the shower.

I gave up.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

When I started to ignore them, they got me in the shower.

what do you mean by that, and does the shower has a role in it?

I noticed they use water paths to move through our dimension more easily. as if along water path the resistence is less? Most are very slow when thy cross into our dimension!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Nothing mysterious really.

Naked in a shower cubical, eyes full of shampoo, sopping wet.

They had a captive audience.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A few posts ago, ATS member Rikku, raised a good point.

But first I will clarify a point of my own. When I was planning this thread I was choosing between the words "fae" and "fairy" for use in the title.

The word "fae" is of Scottish origin and means "foe". A broad catchall for these Beings big and small, yet not well known. The word "fairy" is known the world over, yet associated with smaller Beings.

Suffice it to say; the audience of ATS is global and English is often not a first language - therefore the word "fairy" was chosen.

fairys never had wings before victorian literature.

An interesting coincidence. It is said by folks who would probably know, that the 'Grey Aliens' first appeared in literature in the twentieth century. Yet people encounter 'grey aliens' often enough to make the 'grey's' appearance a mystery. I wonder if the 'greys' are actually fae.

So let's deconstruct a fairy.

In my opening posts I described the fairy wood-nymphs as both dragonfly and human girl appearance wise. I also said they were able to change their appearance between the two. There are three of them that I have seen, I have not seen all of them.

In regards to the dragonfly aspect, it plain to see these particular wood nymphs love the little creatures very much. It is also plain to see that they have spent a great deal of time with the little insects. They know the insect behavior.

I think it important to note, that dragonflies are predators, they eat their prey alive.

The other aspect is a female human form.

This says to me that these fairy wood nymphs have spent a lot of time with human girls as they did the dragonfly. In the near future I will explain what happens when a young girl has an accident with a fairy in the forest.

So we have two aspects and behavior learned over time.

So take away the two aspects of the fairy; the girl and the dragonfly.

What is left?

What is left is the original fairy. I have no idea what that original is. My suspicion is they take form in order to have a presence here.

Now what would we have if the fairy, instead of a dragonfly, took a different form? A wild pole cat for instance. That fairy would have a very different appearance.

I would suggest that size does not account for much with fairies, they can change their appearance at will. If people sat by the pond and watched the dragonflies, How would people know which ones were insects and which ones were fairies?

So let's take another example. Let's use the Sumerian goddess Ereshkigal, pictured below.

(Burney Relief. Photo courtesy British museum. This file is made available under the Creative Commons CCO 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication. No copyright.)

What is Ereshkigal?

A human girl, and an owl.

Could Ereshkigal be a similar variety of fairy to the wood nymphs? Simply just a different animal?

Ereshkigal is said to be a goddess of the underworld and passed judgement on the dead.

The association of fairies and the dead is well known. Author Joshua Cutchin had a lot to say about this in his books. I can vouch for it too.

Perhaps the gods of Sumer are actually fae, and let's not forget the greys.

edit on 28-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah they're beautiful. Once you notice them they integrate with you. They feel your thoughts as they're happening and respond as if they're now a vestige of your consciousness. It's phenomenal.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

i cant quite share your enthusiasm...

they are loud and messy at least when they are amongst themselfs. They instill emotions and thoughts if you let them, they are so not used to humans actually being aware of them and their actions, that they did not learn what feels pleasent and what not. So I cant realy blame them for that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join