It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: angelchemuel

You aren't far off when you say

"I saw something "below" the charkrum."

hence the reason for my classes.
Most people think of the chakras based on their associated colours/sounds etc, but there is far more to them than we realise.

ahh, I did write a little about that on the thread everyone loves to hate and will cover it again here in the next section.

As I understand things, there are two "primaries", a red one and a green one.

The red one is down around the base of the spine and seems to be connecteed with Kundalini yoga. The other should be emerald green and is more to do with heart emotions and that sort of stuff. What makes me, me.

The intellectual side of humans is perhaps "above" this "level" in the system above.

The chakrum seem to be an artificial overlay.

I've not spent much time studying, just what one picks up on a day to day basis. Some of the traumatized (deceased) kids in the afterlife will have the green one looking deep red which isn't healthy for their survival over there. Getting it back to an emerald green is a challenge.

Hmmmm.... you are 'sort of' right. The red (by traditional understanding/acceptance) is connected to our root chakra. This keeps us grounded/centred and helps us not to be 'away with the fairies'! The green colour is associated with the heart chakra but so is pink. What make 'you, you' is emanated from the Solar Plexus to the world around you. Your Sacral chakra is to do with who you really are. Then there are the others.
They are not as you say "an artificial overlay". If I lived close enough I could quite literally prove to you their existence using Kinesiology.
As to deceased children being just red. There might indeed be mileage in that as when aura photo's of children are done by bio-feedback if they are under 7 years of age their aura is red. Again I could show you photo's of my children who had red aura's at that age.
What I can post here is the last aura photo I had taken. I suddenly decided to open my crown chakra, where it is believed 'universal energies' come in. You can clearly see a laser beam of light coming in through my crown. It is one of my most precious photographs to prove/show people that indeed we do interact with 'energies' that are around us. If you look closely you will also see a 'column' of 'light' around the 'beam'.
Have fun!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I see your point BD, thanks. Context is important : )

Oh, yeah, you may want to clarify that remark that you throw a rescued attempted rape victim in your bed as the wording could cause alarm and I know you are more of a "gentleman" than one interpretation implies.

The young lady was one of those deceased kids that fall through the afterlife cracks and end up the equivalent of "street kids". Just like here, the adults prey on them.

So when I saw her predicament, well, I took her home with me and introduced her to the others. I knew there would be trouble with her former owner eventually , ah who cares.

She settled in.

What happened that night was her (deceased) former owner knew where she was and decided to take her back. She panicked which woke me up. I saw him and just grabbed him by the throat and into the floor. He vanished and hasn't come back.

I guess he didn't expect anyone to see him, let alone grab hold of him.

Anyway, drama over, chuck her with the other (deceased) young ladies and I go back to sleep. Where I sleep is just the safest place.

An interesting side note on this last night.

I often see the faces of these (deceased) girls looking at me from a few inches away when I retire. Some nights there are more than others.

Last night I couldn't place the face looking at me and fell asleep. I realized today it was the young lady in question. We talked about last night.

She said she wanted to know if I could still see her.

I asked her what I looked like to her.

She said "You look like a ghost" then shyly added "a warm one".

I wondered what her idea of a ghost was, I got back an image of a person standing under a white sheet. I asked for that.

She added "I like to feel safe" as to why she keeps very close to me.

So it turns out these (deceased) girls use me as a hot water bottle after I am sound asleep.

Those questions BD, I haven't thought along those lines. Though the children I would describe as "young and impetuous". They seem to be without the ennui and accumulated wisdom that "turns people to stone".

Technology? Ever thought we might be the technology in organic form? Those yellow "greys" grow their own technology . . .

edit on 23-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Message is fine, no probs.

I had a choice between "fae" and "fairy". Fairy won out. Some of them grow big though especially the ones in the storms. Like really big.

and thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The photo is impressive, I don't doubt what you say about it.

On the red and green, perhaps I should have explained myself clearer, apologies.

Hmmm, maybe because you work with the living in a physical body, and I spend most of my time with the dead?

Hmmmm.... you are 'sort of' right. The red (by traditional understanding/acceptance) is connected to our root chakra. This keeps us grounded/centred and helps us not to be 'away with the fairies'! The green colour is associated with the heart chakra but so is pink. What make 'you, you' is emanated from the Solar Plexus to the world around you. Your Sacral chakra is to do with who you really are. Then there are the others.

Yes, I understand that is the chakrum traditional/understanding/acceptance as you say, and I do not doubt they work that way. Also that they exist.

They are not as you say "an artificial overlay". If I lived close enough I could quite literally prove to you their existence using Kinesiology.

I used to perceive the chakrum in a manner of speaking. But I could never work out how they functioned. So I lost interest in them for a while.

Then one day I got curious again. I noticed something "below". Then tried to work out how the two functioned interactively. I sorta gave up on that too, mostly because I didn't have a practical use for knowing about how the chakrum work.

So I started to compare different Beings and especially the simple ones. Fairies for instance and some of the astral critters. I found only the red "primordial" one in Beings that had not developed the feeling nature, what I referred to as "heart".

So I call the red one "Existence" because without that, Beings cease to be. They effectively disappear when they loose that.

One of the ways to tell a thought form (tulpa?) from a real Being, is to look inside for the red and green. If they have those two aspects it is probably not a tulpa one is dealing with. Tulpas can have the lights though if well made.

The green one I find in Beings that are developing the feeling nature. That is in addition to the red one. I call that "Being" in the sense of a verb. What makes "me" "me". Essence?

The chakrum seem to come afterwards, I say added and overlayed because someone designed them for a purpose. My suspicion is the chakrum were added to enable mental and spiritual awareness.

When one is dealing with the deceased and working out their problems, I look at the green to see if it is still green. In really mistreated (deceased) children and adults the green can become a deep red with a black mist about it. The black mist is lies that have been told to them over and over. "Your not good enough" when told to a child over and over will do that. Those kids spiral down to the bottom of the astral and are really hard to lift up again. One can loose them especially when life was full of physical, emotional and mental abuse along with the lie that it is "all their fault" and ended in a violent death.

In practice with the deceased youngsters, it is the red and green I have to work with, add in memory work when severe trauma cannot be faced and is eating the kids from the inside. It gets to a point where you can loose them. Sitting with them holding their hand in the Garden of Sorrow and Regret is harrowing for both parties. I'm a grown man and the tears won't stop while in there.

edit on 23-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

Edit to add.

Perhaps it has quite escaped me when I should have realized.

Maybe lot of what I write doesn't fit the standard because the land of the Fae and the Dead is in a peculiar way, an inverse of the world of the living?

I will try to take this into account.

edit on 23-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Karl, who has posted on this thread is similarly suggesting the UFO/fae connection. I would have to agree from the little I have seen.

I do see these yellow greys from time to time, I plan on writing what I know about them here (eventually).

Thanks but I am not sure on being an authority. I just look where people are not supposed to be looking. So what I know is different.

Usually I don't talk about this sort of thing, and just decided to jot down my field note here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just want to thank the ATS community for remaining civil and decent in this thread. While the issue of whole realms where the surface of the beings is of different particle size (often understood as vibration, but more appropriately a layer of particles making up a 'dimension') than ours isn't well-understood, it is good to let the conversation be explored without a bunch of 'go take your meds!' comments. As an electro-mechanical engineer and data scientist, I consider myself well-versed in science, but my journey with Falun Dafa definitely made it quite clear this realm of surface molecules isn't all there is.

I will say one more thing that has already been hit on. Real doesn't mean good. In fact it can be quite tricky discerning the good an bad as there are things that exist to intentionally deceive and play on one's attachments.

I have just enjoyed your thread as an observer and will probably poke in from time to time as long as it doesn't get too messy. Thanks.

Carry on.

edit on 23-4-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Read the links Karl provided, but it was more related to the actual ufo phenomena, personally i revere more to the fact it are actually not aliens at all. Aliens to me are not so benevolent, they often say to not worry, they do not intend to harm but then abduct people all the same which is something to worry about if you ask me, so they lie and are essentially tricksters too.
Not to far away from what fairies are doing. You did mention a connection between fairies and greys indeed and am curious about that. They seem to operate somewhat in the same realm.
hmmm.. that makes me wonder, would people that have strange encounters in the forest tell a different story if they would undergo hypnotherapy and let their subconscious recount the events.

Agreed, well it seems you know lots about it it gives me and maybe others a fresh take on things as you seem to have interesting honest answers and try to take your time giving them, what i admire is the fact your answers link again to knowledge rainbow jane is possessing and fits somewhat with her view of chakra's, that is so cool and in turn makes me more inclined to listen to your story. Am happy you decided to do so and am not alone i think, keep chalking down those notes

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Read the links Karl provided, but it was more related to the actual ufo phenomena, personally i revere more to the fact it are actually not aliens at all. Aliens to me are not so benevolent, they often say to not worry, they do not intend to harm but then abduct people all the same which is something to worry about if you ask me, so they lie and are essentially tricksters too.

Not to far away from what fairies are doing. You did mention a connection between fairies and greys indeed and am curious about that. They seem to operate somewhat in the same realm.

I don't disagree with you there Dimens, that seems to be the case. Personally I feel there is a lot more to this than meets the eye though.

As for "aliens" I only really know the "yellow greys" to a degree, and I'll come to them in more detail towards the end of this thread. I must admit that I am not 100% sure of anything when it comes to the yellow greys. They are fun in a macabre way though. My pet name for them is Wednesdays. That is as in Wednesday Addams of The Addams Family TV show and movies.

The cover art of the book THIEVES IN THE NIGHT: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions: by Joshua Cutchin hit a nerve with me when I saw it. Cutchin made a case for the greys and fae being linked in some way.

One of the things I try and understand is motive.

In my small organic orchard grow some flowers most folks would call weeds. When those flowers are in bloom is also the time I need to mow the orchard before summer.

Last year one of the (deceased) girls was holding what looked like a three year old human girl. The kid was crying it's eyes out "my flowers my flowers" and so on.

(sigh) I am a sucker for a damsel in distress and tears get me every time. Suffice it to say, the weeds did not get mowed until after the flowers set seed.

I am well aware I was being fooled. The kid's cheeky grin when I decided to put the mower away said it all. The kid was one of the fae. She was probably testing to see how she could get me to do what she wanted. (The other girl knew what was going on and was in on it too, I was set up.)

Similarly, the wood nymphs did the same. When they arrived I thought I would install a pond in my garden near where I like to smoke cigarettes.

Then I made the mistake of taking them shopping at the garden centre. Two days and over two hundred miles later all I had was the pond.

So I went out and picked up some plants I thought were suitable. I won't go into how long it took to plant the plants in exactly the right spot.

They work out how to get me to do what they want. No need for casting fairy spells when a few tears will get the job done.

I don't mind, I learn things about them at the same time.

Sure they manipulate to achieve an outcome. So do humans, and don't the women folk know how to wrap their men folk around their little fingers.

The greys are far more difficult to understand, and there are similarities with fairy behavior. Grey tears wouldn't work on me though.

In both cases one is dealing with a non-human intelligence. A lot to understand.

hmmm.. that makes me wonder, would people that have strange encounters in the forest tell a different story if they would undergo hypnotherapy and let their subconscious recount the events.

There is a book called "The Greys Have Been Framed". That deals with the pitfalls of hypno . . .

edit on 23-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It is over thirty years now since I met one of the fairy Women in Green. I met her in an interactive lucid dream and we have been friends ever since.

You say you met this fairy in a lucid dream which means you have not met one but dreamed of one. Big difference.

Don't let your Wiccan beliefs take you down a road that you cannot return from.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

You aren't far off when you say

"I saw something "below" the charkrum."

hence the reason for my classes.
Most people think of the chakras based on their associated colours/sounds etc, but there is far more to them than we realise.

ahh, I did write a little about that on the thread everyone loves to hate and will cover it again here in the next section.

As I understand things, there are two "primaries", a red one and a green one.

The red one is down around the base of the spine and seems to be connecteed with Kundalini yoga. The other should be emerald green and is more to do with heart emotions and that sort of stuff. What makes me, me.

The intellectual side of humans is perhaps "above" this "level" in the system above.

The chakrum seem to be an artificial overlay.

I've not spent much time studying, just what one picks up on a day to day basis. Some of the traumatized (deceased) kids in the afterlife will have the green one looking deep red which isn't healthy for their survival over there. Getting it back to an emerald green is a challenge.

Rainbows
Jane

Jane...your "Rainbows" just took on a whole new meaning.
Very cool pic.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ha, thank you kind sir.
Would you like to know the real reason why I sign off with various rainbows? I wont be going too far off topic.
Many years before that photo, I was traveling all over the UK. One day on the road, I noticed a rainbow in my wing mirror.
As I got to the rise in the road there was another rainbow ahead of me. Then one to the side.
There was a lay - buy/parking. Myself and 2 other cars pulled in. We were surrounded by 7 rainbows. Forming perfect arcs one to the other.

Smiley Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Driving to work this morning I saw a genuine fairy don't across the road. Strong flapping wings asking with dangling legs and arms. Seemed to be wearing clothes...

Turned out it was a bird flying off carrying a small rodent carcass, dangling from it's feet.. The illusion was pretty trippy though

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Hello DeathSlayer

You say you met this fairy in a lucid dream which means you have not met one but dreamed of one. Big difference.

What I said was:

It is over thirty years now since I met one of the fairy Women in Green. I met her in an interactive lucid dream and we have been friends ever since.

Here on ATS people mention lucid dreams from time to time, those dreams are more important then most folks give credit.

I'll tell you a small detail about the human subconscious from where dreams are said to come.

In the schems of things, humans are fairly unique in having a subconscious. Animals probably have one, but I wouldn't know exactly as I have not entered the mind of a cat to know.

The Fae don't have a subconscious. Nor do the Greys have a subconscious mind for that matter.

The modern human doesn't pay much attention to what goes on in life, busy working, playing video games, watching TV and so on. People these days have also lost their roots one might say. We move around a lot, our heritage misplaced.

If someone wants to get your attention, if they cannot get it when you are conscious. Well, they can get to you another way.

When you're unconscious.

To wake up within a dream is something special and what you do after that, who know where it will lead.

Don't let your Wiccan beliefs take you down a road that you cannot return from.

Wicca, as in the belief and practice of something labeled "witchcraft"?

"Belief" doesn't really come into my writing much at all. With the fae folk, belief is actually a hindrance.

If we create within ourselves, from spoken word, from book-learning, a structure of belief that such a thing is so. When we actually meet that thing the mind compares. We judge the actual thing against our beliefs.

Often we will be disappointed if what we see is not good enough when compared to our prior beliefs.

In British fairy lore it is said that if you buy a brownie new clothes, the brownie will leave.

Why?

One would want your house brownie to look his best, especially when milady has the Governor and Archbishop over for tea.

I don't know for sure. But could it be, what you are really saying to that brownie is this:

"You are not good enough!"

It is said that clothes maketh the man. It can also be said that clothes maketh the lie.

Getting on with fairies is about accepting them for themselves and what they actually are. For the good and for the bad, rather than what we believe they should be.

edit on 23-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The mind of man is an odd thing, it likes to play games and amuse itself. Often with the purpose of staying in the forefront of consciousness. Almost as if, were we to stop thinking, the mind will disappear.

To enter fully the world of the fae, the fairy, is a deceptively simple thing. One might simply say; just turn off the internal dialog. About this, the the little Indian fella Jiddu Khrishnamurti had a lot to say.

One of the games the mind like to play, is to label everything.

What I write here within these pages the mind will try to label, especially the person. The mind will say he is talking of fairy familiars and Women in Green, therefore he is a Wicca. Speaking of the dead, therefore a Spiritualist or Occultist. Shaman say this too, he must think himself a shaman.

Well actually wrong on all accounts, my user name says it all.

When I speak here of fairies and fae, of being reborn, living, and being dead, what I try to explain are the very basics, the fundamentals. I use my own anecdotes to illustrate, to give an idea of what it is like to walk in my shoes.

Why do I not speak of the spiritual world, the heights of philosophy?

Those worlds are there, anyone can find those places, if they so choose.

Always we look upwards, to find our creator and whence we come. With our eyes looking towards the sky, we do not see the world all around us.

The world at our feet, the world we see everyday, is filled with wonders. Many lost and now folklore. Yet the world of fairies and the fae is all around us, no matter where we are.

Within the world of the fae are the foundations of what is above. It is the mechanics of how things work in this world that interest me, and what I explain here.

Last night I had a visit from two unseen people. They told me off for speaking here of fundamental things. In their opinion, some things I say about the fae and this world should remain secret.

My response to them was to simply say, those things are kept secret in your human spiritual world. Every where else it is common knowledge. I did not learn these things from you.

They had no leg to stand upon in their argument. They admitted so themselves, and with that they were gone.

So let's move forward in this thread to subjects that are usually left unspoken. To places we keep well covered.

My suggestion is, to put aside cultural influences, ethics and moralistic thought. At least for just a little while. In this way, we may discover, the fundamentals of the fairy's way, and maybe even find out this world and all within, is connected with the fae.

So, as a gentle introduction, my following words, will tell you exactly where we're going.

edit on 24-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The Old Man and the Tree of Life

Where is this tree pray tell? Upon which mystic mountaintop did you glimpse such high heavens of arcane knowledge?

Do not waste your time upon the mountain top. If it is a tree you seek, you will not find it there.

The temple? A shrine? Which one? I must know!

That too is a waste of time young man if you truly want to know.

Who has this knowledge? Where are they to be found?

My advice to you young man is to go home and marry your girl. On your wedding night; you will find your tree.

You are mad old man! Nothing do you know!

The young man stomped off in disgust and joined a monastery in the hope that suffering and abstinence will show him the way. The old man simply smiled and went home to his family and evening meal. Some time later the two meet again.

Tell me old man! Where can I find this tree!

The old man thought for a moment.

Twas the fairy folk who showed me this. . . . .

The fruit of a tree of life . . . .

is hidden . . . .

behind the veil . . . .

of a maiden's skirt.

A maiden's womb is simply the fruit of a tree.

If you want to know the secrets of life young man, go home and marry your girl.

( --Source: well that would be me : )

edit on 24-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Great pic Jane!
I had an aura pic and a reading at a psychic fair before. My colors were mostly green, blue and purple.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

There are some strange critters to be seen. Unfortunately for me the human girls all wear clothes.

I guess that depends on the girl.

Sometimes it might be a blessing.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 24-4-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Things are quiet, and I have some time. So how do I do what I do, and how do I know these things?

Heritage is important. I live in Australia, yet it is the fae folk of the British Isles I know best. One would think it would be the Australian fae.

My family is of the O'Callaghan and Burchman from Lanarkshire apparently. Fairies are longlived and follow their favorite people through history as they are reborn again and again. Just because these particular fairies are native to the British Isles and I am in Australia does not mean they cannot find me.

In my own case, that would be my fairy Woman in Green. She is akin to the wood nymphs with a difference or two.

Where my wood nymphs can be said to be both human and dragonfly in behavior and appearance, their countenance is something that cannot be seen as definitely human or otherwise.

The fairy woman in green is of similar size to the wood nymphs, a petite human shape perhaps of perhaps four or five feet. She wears a hooded cloak of emerald green. When I look into her countenance, nothing definite can I see. I simply know that is a face.

Like the wood nymphs she does not speak, instead she shows me things. That is her manner of teaching.

Her very first lesson was to show me how to move through dimensions. You might be horrified in how she taught me, but such are the way of fairies.

In disused chimneys there sometimes lives a fae worm. A primitive creature that does not think. It's body is within the built up carbon and soot. The mouth is located where the opening of the chimney is. Picture the chimney as a worm. Tail to the top, mouth at the bottom. These worms can extend themselves into the living room sometimes.

To keep away the worm, the mediation is to simply use the fireplace more often.

The fairy woman in green fed me to the worm.

The interior of the worm is an odd place. There is nothing there except a greyish air. The thing is, the space is infinite, there is no way out. I don't know what happens to the worm's food or what they normally eat. Suffice it to say, you do not want to be in there.

To work it out took a few hours. You are inside and you want to be outside. Inside and outside are two dimensions. The fae worm lives in the chimney, a chimney has three dimensions.

So we have length X width X height giving three dimensions. The worm has an inside and outside giving two more dimensions.

Therefore, length X width X height X inside X outside gives five dimensions. If the worm was to move, motion (time) would give six dimension. In this sense a motor car has six dimensions.

Deceptively simple.

To get out of the fae worm is a matter of relative positioning. I am inside I want to be outside, know these dimensions and shift yourself outside.

Once you know, and have done it, relative positioning becomes a knack.

This is so of the landscape when astral traveling and what the western occultists call projection.

Seeing, for me at least, is a kindred thing. A type of scrying if you will.

My avatar shows a man behind a window, Alice (in wonderland) looks back at him.

Though Through the Looking Glass is a story, the looking glass can be used for scrying.

If one gazes into the mirror, we see our own reflection. Still the mind and keep watching. When you get the knack, your own image disappears and is sometimes replaced by someone else who is looking back at you.

I have heard it said that Nostradamus used a bowl of black ink to see what he did. The principal is the same as the mirror. The secret lays in the study of surfaces.

The wood nymphs gaze into the surface of the pond, the surface is not the water nor the air. The surface is between the water and air. A surface as a boundary has length and width with zero depth. So a mirror, a pond, or a bowl of black ink is a two dimensional object.

That is the knack of scrying.

To see ones own reflection and then to have it disappear is when the mirror becomes a looking glass. Then, the world you're looking into is the world of the fae, the dead and a whole lot more.

When you have the knack, people from the other side may come and have a look at you. They can also move through. If they can move through the looking glass, so can you.

This is what it is like.

Gazing into the mirror, my reflection disappears.
She steps forward and smiles, my love lost so long ago.
Her hands reach up, her palms upon the glass.
Our hands nearly touch.
Then her fingers interlace with mine, then mine with hers.
The boundaries are breached, she pulls herself across and into me.

I call the young lady Alice to hide her identity, and because of the connection with the story of Alice in Wonderland. After all, Alice stepped through the looking glass.

When Alice stepped through, we both learned the knack of crossing boundaries.

Surfaces are the boundaries of a six dimensional world.

People have boundaries too, everything does.

The boundary of a human I call the boundary of the self. Inside is me, outside is everything else. If I were to enter into a storm, I would need to cross a boundary. So too if I were to enter a cat.

When Alice crossed the boundary, she stepped into me. I am not the worm, and will not eat her. We live together now like two Russian dolls within another. She can come and go if she wishes.

The principal of Russian dolls is important. The dolls are three dimensional boundaries stacked within each other. Not just one within another. We can put multiple dolls within another.

Alice taught the other (deceased) girls the knack of crossing boundaries. That is how more (deceased) girls then I care to mention can step inside my sleeping body and enjoy the safety of sanctuary.

When we think, we create images and words that hide our boundary. In a way our thoughts are reflected back at us upon the inside of our boundary.

To look between two thoughts is simple, yet in practice very difficult. We find that in meditation.

To explain it simply, when we speak our words form a sentence. The trick is to see the spaces between the words.

When thought stops, we look into the void. That is the same technique used when we look into the mirror. Our image reflected back at us is but a single word. When that word disappears we look into the void.

With practice we don't need the mirror. Our own boundary of self becomes the looking glass, the bowl of ink, the surface of the pond.

Into the void we can project our minds. In a romantic sense the void is Wonderland.

The void is a peculiar place. To our minds the void is nothing and without measure. Yet within is found it seems everything. Finding your way around in there is the difficult thing.

To navigate within the void needs the knowledge of six dimensions and the principal of Russian dolls. Were someone wanting to visit my (deceased) girls, they would need to cross my boundary and into me. The other choice is for the girls to go outside and meet them there. Extrapolate that thought and you can understand the worlds and how to navigate.

Networking too is a thing. The idea of computers networked together is how it works. Single stand alone computers, local area networks, darknets. It actually works this way.

edit on 25-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
continued.

A note on biological based computer networks.

The greys have stand alone conscious networks. Say thirty or so Beings. I once watched two yellow grey networks discover each other. What resulted was a two day orgy as they shared information.

It was a WTF moment, one just couldn't look away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join