It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How?

If he has the girl by his hands, his willie is too far in the rear...

You haven't read Titan by John Varley. All is explained therein.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Great thread NobodySpecial268 and a truly fascinating subject - here are some more relevant links.

The Celtic Alien Fairy Faith In The UFO Era (PDF)

British Goblins Welsh Folk-lore, Fairy Mythology, Legends and Traditions by Wirt Sikes

Fairy Theft legends about thieving fairies by D. L. Ashliman

Made this thread a while back on possible parallels between Fae lore and UFO encounters and it definitely seemed like something extremely strange was going on.

Joe Simonton encountered three otherworldly beings in the spring of 1961; an event that would play out almost identically to certain tales of faeries told across human culture and throughout history..

Faerie Food For Thought

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thank you OP, I am so much enjoying this thread. I would love to speak with the three Fae, if they are as cute as I expected it my not be safe for me. Perhaps I will seek them out anyway on my next back woods adventure.
Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT

I take it you know about your ancestors Fairy Flag too?

Fairy Flag of Dunvegan Castle
Rainbows
Jane

I certainly do.
It was very fun to research.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Excellent that you have decided to share relatively rare knowlege and brave the potshots.

Thanks.. .especially from those of us who are firmly mesmerized by modern materialism yet fairly certain that a much larger world exists. Right or wrong, it's fascinating from an "esoteric anthropological" perspective.

I have a feeling this is going to be immersive and illuminating. Heck, as far as it being "Fanfiction" I'd think you could disguise the knowlege as fiction (as is often done) and make some bank, if you desired.

Some basic questions are: how physical can they and their world be (our world could be substituted in the question, too)? Do we humans go to that world when we die and/or dream? When a Fae gets weary of life and decides to engage in some "parthenogenesis," how does their accumulated passed-on knowlege not infect the children with ennui, too? Do they use or need technology?

Disregard this if it's already planned for later, of course.

Oh, yeah, you may want to clarify that remark that you throw a rescued attempted rape victim in your bed as the wording could cause alarm and I know you are more of a "gentleman" than one interpretation implies.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The fae world by this account seems to only have weebish anime archetypes of girls and half animals.

This reads like my life as a slime had babies with the ancient magus bride.

That said all these modern anime’s are just repackaged retellings of ancient stories so it doesn’t really discredit you in my opinion.

Going to follow along for the fun of it.

edit on 22-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The fae world by this account seems to only have weebish anime archetypes of girls and half animals.

This reads like my life as a slime had babies with the ancient magus bride.

That said all these modern anime’s are are just repackaged retelling of ancient stories so it doesn’t really discredit you in my opinion.

Going to follow along for the fun of it.

Ahoy~
I see we share the same boat.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ahoy-hoy.

a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
Interestingly, an old dictionary of mine includes a medical word that has disappeared.

Nympholepsy; a form of frenzy said to have possessed one who looked upon a nymph while bathing.

It seems that human encounters with nymphs in the forest were an actual problem not too long ago.

So as a light hearted introduction to fairies, I will tell you a little about the wood nymphs who come to visit.

The wood-nymphs I know well and they are delights to have around the house and gardens. It is a joy to see them.

The three sisters that visit my home are elfin girls of modest breast and maybe four or so feet tall. With three pairs of dragonfly wings upon their backs. They are deceptively very intelligent, and have a cheeky sense of humour.

When they first arrived, I would try to keep my eyes away from their naked forms. Yet as luck would have it I was caught more than once absentmindedly admiring their butts.

I did not know what to make of the look they gave me, and our relationship took an interesting turn. From that day forward they waved their butts at me as if to say hello and goodbye, and sometimes even if I simply looked their way. I think that behaviour is called teasing.

At first I was mortified. Were anyone to see them doing that, the unspoken question would certainly be "What have you done to those girls!"

I am used to this behaviour now. One might think it is a punishment for my indiscretions. They certainly enjoy my embarrassment. Now I tend to think perhaps it was my feelings of admiration and joy for the sight of their perfect behinds actually made them happy. My embarrassment being a bonus.

Delightful elfin girls with dragonfly wings they may appear. Yet to look into their countenance, the question arises, is that a human face, or dragonfly?

Their body too is both human and dragonfly. In a peculiar sense, one can sometimes see the dragonfly and the human both at the same time. The human form with wings is an inversion of the dragonfly. The six legs become the wings, the two pairs of wings become human limbs. One can watch them transform if they choose to show you. A very peculiar thing to see.

In Arthurian legend, it is said that Merlin fell in love with Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.

There is an Arthurian sense of magic and romance surrounding these wood nymph fairies. They watch my thoughts and feelings, and I practice watching theirs. The story of the Once and Future King, when I think of it, brings a certain excitement to these Beings.

The Once and Future King, there is a mystery there that points to Glastonbury Tor with the church's arch above. The Templars too, are not far away. It is almost time to return there, a post for a future day.

It is said in various place of Britain, that the Lady of the Lake has been seen in many places. Various places are said to be the real lake of legend. I wonder how can this be?

Well now, my three little Ladies of the Lake, who visit from time to time, also have a mother.

The answer to the question of many Nimues spread across Britain may be found in how fairies breed. In material science, it is called parthenogenesis, the mother is self fertile. Prospective fathers need not apply.

This is how it works, I have seen it happen. My fairy Woman in Green treated me to her fairy children being born. Our time together poured a lot of me into her and from her into them. In a way perhaps, I might be called their god-father.

In time, a fairy grows weary of life, and the wisdom gained through living weighs her down. When that happens the fairy will create within herself six or so perfect copies out of her own Being. These little ones are the fairy made anew, with all their mother's memories up until the moment they are born. So too, the ancestral memories going back in time before the Earth was born.

Each of those little ones will eventually have children of their own.

So, it stands to reason, all those fairies in all those lakes may all have the memories of the original Nimue. I would think that if they chose, they could all appear as the original Nimue and no one would know the difference. In fact they would all remember a life with the Once and Future King, they would also remember falling in love with Merlin, and he with them.

I really cannot blame Merlin for falling in love with Nimue, falling in love with them is so very easy to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so, we shall leave it there for a week or so. Feel free to ask me questions, I will answer if I can.

Within the next section, we will go deeper into the ways of fairies and in particular the biology of human-fairy interaction.

This is quite fascinating, when you say ‘Modest breasts’ could you be anymore specific? Are they open to housework and how might I lure some of these marvellous creatures to my house? Any help is appreciated.
edit on 22-4-2021 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lets be real when I first read the title was I the only one thinking someone had hawt adventures in west hollywood?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Islanders always fascinated me, for the fact that culture seems to ?evolve/degrade? much slower...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

very inyeresting thread. I have had encounters with the Fae myself. The ones that I have met are similar to your fairy girls, but much smaller, And they have butterfly wings, they told me that the males have dragonfly wings. They even refer to the males as dragonflies.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Put simply what I figured out was this.

The first century Jews botched the first century Apocalypse. And the last 2000 years were actually a kludge to try to fix what was botched. The problem was John the Baptist. He wasn't actually supposed to die when he did. He was actually supposed to have been a co-messiah along with Jesus Christ. And it was supposed to have been a 3 man job per the books of Zachariah and Malachi. The Lord and his two branches or personal assistants. And Elijah the prophet. And it was his death that triggered the 2000 year curse from Hosea.

And I'm thinking the curse is why humanity was cut off from the supernatural realm. And the little that leaks through is so unpredictable and malignant.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You aren't far off when you say

"I saw something "below" the charkrum."

hence the reason for my classes.
Most people think of the chakras based on their associated colours/sounds etc, but there is far more to them than we realise.

ahh, I did write a little about that on the thread everyone loves to hate and will cover it again here in the next section.

As I understand things, there are two "primaries", a red one and a green one.

The red one is down around the base of the spine and seems to be connecteed with Kundalini yoga. The other should be emerald green and is more to do with heart emotions and that sort of stuff. What makes me, me.

The intellectual side of humans is perhaps "above" this "level" in the system above.

The chakrum seem to be an artificial overlay.

I've not spent much time studying, just what one picks up on a day to day basis. Some of the traumatized (deceased) kids in the afterlife will have the green one looking deep red which isn't healthy for their survival over there. Getting it back to an emerald green is a challenge.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

So does the word of Faerie contain only the beings of the Western world or are makaras, preteyas, hungry ghosts and djinn also to be encountered?

Actually it looks like it has just about everything. I guess the British fairies are the ones I am familiar with most so they sorta get the most attention. Seen the Kachinas from south western USA, and some of the Chinese ones. They seem as different as animals and plants are.

The dead are there too.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

'day Karl, From what I have encountered personally, and that is limited, the "fae origin" is right so far. Mind you, I have only encountered "aliens" that fit the description of the Greys (and some little 18 inch tall ones) , and for all intents and purposes that interaction supports it. I call them "greys" because it fits the description. Though personally I wouldn't rule out the possibility star trek ones (I wouldn't know).

Those ones have a lot of fae and human in them, the way ahead technology is there too in engineered organic form.

I like ol' Joe Simonton. ". . . tasted like a piece of cardboard, if that's what they lived on, no wonder they're small".

Fairy food . . . .

I'll have a read of your thread, thanks for the link. Actually, I am not well read on the subject. Joshua Cutchin's: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions is the only fairy/UFO book I have properly read. The cover art got me, so I read it. I liked it and it filled in a few gaps in knowledge, especially upon the matter of iron. Poor ol' Vallee's Magnolia is still sitting unread on the shelf (Sorry Mr Vallee).

ol' Jo, he was wonderful in the simple way he spoke.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I haven't seen the little butterfly ones, that would be cool.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

And I'm thinking the curse is why humanity was cut off from the supernatural realm. And the little that leaks through is so unpredictable and malignant.

Maybe at that. I was thinking about this today.

Was there a second candidate other than John the Baptist?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Great thread as others have said!

Funny when one or I think of the fairies they come to mind as being very small. Don't think I can recall hearing of them being 4 foot tall. They would be giants compared to my vision of them.

I had a extra lot of property with my house up north and I turned it into my own little garden oasis in the middle of the city. All the time I spent gardening and watching it grow, I would think of the fairies and wondered if any of them lived among the foliage and colors. I think they helped it along. Brought me peace to think so anyway.

I believe they are among us along with other beings. I don't think we would have all the folklore if they didn't exist somewhere along the line in history. Like the cliche where there's smoke there's fire.

This is one thread that will be keeping an eye on no doubt about that! I'm going to message you later today if you don't mind. Morning farm responsibility calls me now.

Cheers!

edit on 4/23/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Very interesting topic, as i love to read about ufo encounters many of those are in fact encounters with something not so alien and possibly a very localized phenomenon that we forgot about or misunderstand. I wonder if you also read about those on here. I cannot find the exact posts but i have a link to a cool old book about extraordinary encounters, i wonder if those fairies from other continents are related somehow to the English types? Here some encounters from Mexico and Asia:

Chaneques
Traditional belief holds that little people known as Chaneques live in the forests and jungles of Mexico and Central America, guarding the spirits of wild animals and sometimes causing harm to unlucky human beings.
The Chaneques are one variant of the beings known under many names, including fairies and elves. As with these traditions, Chaneque lore consists not just of distant legends and rumors but of claims of firsthand experiences.
Two English teachers from Mexico City investigated some of these claims in the early 1970s. In the state of Veracruz, they interviewed sixteen persons who had alleged encounters, either direct or through family members (usually children), with these beings. One woman, for example, told them that one day in March 1973, her son Ramiro,
three and a half years old, wandered from his home in the village of La Tinaja. Searches
went on for six days without success.

Finally, the Chaneques informed a six-year-old neighbor that Ramiro was safe in a cave ten miles away. When rescued at the designated place, the boy was in excellent health, neither hungry nor thirsty. Though the entrance to the cave was accessible only with difficulty, and the searchers were scratched and bruised by
the time they got to him, the barefoot Ramiro had no marks on him. He explained that while playing by the river, he got lost. Five little men found him and fed him “sweet food” and milk. He then fell asleep and woke up in the cave, with one of the men still with him. He and his companions, who came to the cave on occasion, played together until the
rescue was accomplished. Ricardo Gutierrez related that while walking through a forest one day in June 1970, his six-year-old nephew, Arturo, who had been accompanying him, abruptly vanished. When the boy failed to reappear, the local authorities arrested Gutierrez for murder.

Thirty-three days later, as the man awaited trial, a healthy looking, unconcerned Arturo entered his house. Asked where he had been, he said he had been living with the little men. They fed
him food and honey-flavored milk and played games with him. The investigators interviewed local police, who confirmed the mysterious disappearance and the equally enigmatic reappearance. Driving a six-ton truck between La Tinaja
and Tierra Blanca at 8 A.M. on May 22, 1973, Manuel Angel Gonzalez suddenly saw five small figures standing in the road in front of him, holding their arms up in the air. He slammed on the brakes barely in time to keep
from running into what he assumed were small children. As he sat in his cab trying to recover his wits, he had a chance to look more closely at the figures. Now they looked like adults, only two feet tall, perfectly proportioned, with light brown complexions and black hair. He also realized that they had not stepped out onto the road, but had materialized there.
After a time he stepped out of the truck and approached the figures. His action apparently frightened them because they scattered into the dense undergrowth and fled in the direction of a nearby mountain. When Gonzalez turned around to return to his vehicle, he was dismayed to see blue flames consuming it. Within half an hour it and its cargo—asbestos
sheeting, sacked cement, and reinforcing steel—had been reduced to fused metal and ash.

The story made the Mexican newspapers. Soon afterward, the two investigators interviewed Gonzalez and his boss,
who confirmed the truck’s destruction, which neither could explain; neither could the police officer who
was on the scene within an hour. Gonzalez thought that the little men were not Chaneques but “space travelers from some
other planet,” since Chaneques were not known to cause pointless destruction

One more:

Bunians
Ahmad Jamaludin, a ufologist and veterinary surgeon who lives in Malaysia, says that nothing precisely like the abduction phenomenon known to his Western colleagues seems to be occurring in his country, but there are traditions of kidnappings by what are called the “Bunian people.” The Bunians are the Malaysian version of fairies. Like fairies elsewhere, the Bunians exist not only in oral tradition, but also in what are alleged to be actual experiences. One such incident is said to have taken place in June 1982.

A twelve-year-old girl, Maswati Pilus, had gone one morning to the river behind her house, intending to wash clothes there. She encountered a small female being whose sudden appearance had a strange effect on the girl’s consciousness. She felt as if only she and the being existed. There were no other sounds or sights. The being offered to take her to another land, and Maswati, who felt no fear, found herself looking at a bright, beautiful landscape. She sensed that time was passing, but the events that occurred during her experience were blurred and vague in her memory.

Meanwhile, her relatives were looking frantically for her. Two days later, they came upon her in a location near her house where they had already searched more than once. She was unconscious but soon recovered.

The sources has a lot more info about fairies but i think you are already a authority on the subject.
Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join