It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I'd like to document an observation: As a parent of the treated child, I noticed a blending between the Iris and the Sclera when experiencing what used to be a routine troubling wakeup, in hindsight the blending is reminiscent of the described blending of the petals and the center of the flower.

Now in the schizophrenic child, there is a blending of colours across the boundary between flower centre and petals.

Conversely, when troublesome wake-ups were no longer an issue, I noticed a clear definition between the boundary of the Iris and Sclera, similar to that of the described flower.

When we achieved a clean awakening in the morning there was a corresponding defined boundary seen in the flower form between centre and petals.

After celebrating the clean wake-ups, I wondered: Are there attributes of our state of consciousness represented somehow by the shape of our Iris? What else is represented by the shape of the Iris, or by the Iris itself?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

'day Janny.

Yeah that sign within the physical eye is a wonder. Especially since it coincided with our work.

I thought of Iridology but can't find any case studies relating to the problem at hand. Maybe an Iridologist or someone else might chime in with insights here.

-------------------------------------

* Sign; any objective evidence of disease or dysfunction. Source definition of the word sign.

edit on 15-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My appologies for my sparse posting, the study of the mind of our child is very time consumming.

While I am not proposing that one can absolutly "cure" the so-called schizophrenia, there are quite a few observations that are very practical.

First in the sense of being the "schizophrenic" child; what we can do for her.
Secondly, the wider implications of the dreamscape and reality. What we can do with the knowledge of the dreamscape.

So an explanation of how dreams and the dreamscape works:

* A dreamer can create a dreamscape and appear within it. Therefore: the simple dreamscape arising from the subconscious one might say.

* Another dreamer can enter that same dreamscape and interact. In my example a few posts above, the young lady had two foriegn people in her dreamscape; her tormentor and myself. Therefore; the shared dreamscape.

* In my example a few posts above, I interacted with the other foriegn man. Therefore: the shared interactive dreamscape.

So lets pick up again what it is like within the dream of the "schizophrenic" child.

On the practical side, I live in Australia and the child in question lives on the other side of the earth. We have a few hours where I am awake when she is asleep dreaming.

I found that the dark streetscape where I had the altercation with her tormentor was where I could usually find her. So three posibilities come to mind:

* The dreamscape is recreated anew every night.
* The dreamscape persists over days.
* The dreamscapes can be created anew and also be persistant.

We found the child did not completely wake up in the morning and there was a persistance of the dream state into the waking time. So another question to keep in mind; does she not wake up properly, and therefore the dream becomes a persistant overlay on her reality?

With the time difference, one can revisit over and over the child's dream.

When doing so I strongly suggest leaving all of one's cultural influences behind, especially any judgements, opinions and prior learning. Infact I suggest you leave everything you know behind.

Become the non-player character, or NPC for short.

A non-player character (NPC) is any character in a game that is not controlled by a player. In video games, this usually means a character controlled by the computer (instead of the player) that has a predetermined set of behaviors that potentially will impact gameplay. Source: Wikipedia

Gaming is familiar to me, I play video games when I have the time. Video games are structured landscapes with unique laws of physics and abilities, and also very logically constructed.

Our young lady is also a gamer. So a common knowledge is here that I can use as rules of conduct. The child will instictivcely work out for herself if I play by the same rules common to video gaming. Important!

As the NPC, one is an interactive item in the dreamscape, and nothing more.

In our study here, the dreaming child learns fairly quickly that I am the equivalent of an item in gameplay. I do not hurt her, and I can hurt other things. The gaming concept here is the child has found a weapon, and could choose to work out how to use it if she wants the challenge. She has to work that out for herself.

We met there many times, One watches and learns, so does she. The key here is you don't interact directly with the dreamer.

Then you start to fix things; little things. By virtue of my being a violent "thing", I understand certain unpleasant things stopped manifesting in her dream. However it is also true that those unpleasant things continued to manefest when I was not there.

As the intruder into someone else's dream, I cannot be created by the dreamer. This is noted by our child.

There was a point where I was standing in the streetscape and found myself with a rope around me and was promptly tied to one of the lightposts in the dreamscape.

This was an action by our dreamer. My guess is she found value in the NPC that was not always there and wanted to make "it" a fixture in her dreamscape. So she quite logically put "it" somewhere where she could find "it" again. The wry humour here is I hope she does not forget me!

If I bother to 'look' now, the "rope" is around my neck and if followed leads to her wrist. Remember have left our dignity and other cultural influences behind.

With time, the dreamer will talk to you. Generally when the dreamer knows you are not a threat to her or try to influence her.

This young lady' dreamer's first words to me were these:

"I don't want to die."

This tells me that being alive in misery is preferable to being dead and in the land of her tormentors. This statement is very important, it shows us where we go to work next. We have to change that point of view. There is also an unspoken plea for help in her statement.

This gives us the permission to become a little more interactive. I know some healing techniques, so we begin to employ these to clear away some of the accumulated misery that sits as black soot in the dreamer. I will go into a few techniques later.

All one needs to do at this point is pay attention to two easily seen emotions; misery and happiness. In practice, misery and happiness cannot manefest at the same time. So we want to change her from a state of prevailing misery to a state of prevailing happiness.

We don't want to work on the child directly because she is creating the dream. So we work on her dreamscape, we change little things. For instance; by being a deterant to bad things just by being there.

There is an important consideration here. If you remove something from a dreamscape, be sure to replace it with something else. Otherwise it will become boring and we may loose the dream.. We don't want that, we want to make the dream brighter and contibute to lessening misery. Always look towards lessening the misery factor, otherwise happiness cannot manefest.

We can also create a sandbox within the dreamscape. That is sandbox in the computing sense. Sandboxing works by keeping potentially malicious program or unsafe code isolated from the rest of the organization's environment.

We create a dream within the child's dream. You can think here of the Russian Dolls and how they can be stacked one within another.

(IMG: my own work - public domain)

I have mentioned a few times the importance of geometry and in particular; topology.

Dreams are, in a way, defined landscapes. So we can add rules. In this case we create a white-space with a white list of who and what can cross the boundary.

In this case we included someone the girl could talk to. A younger (deceased) Amazigh girl who has some common sense and knows what it is like to be trapped in a dream. We also give access to a deceased older girl. In this case, the one I refer to here in this thread as "Alice".

This sandbox lasted a week or two. This gives us an idea that the sandbox disappeared when the dreamer stopped dreaming the streetscape dream. This gives an additional confirmation that dreams can persist in the "schizophrenic" and other minds. Important!

Therefore: the persistant shared interactive dreamscape.

It may have been about this time that the dreamer spoke to her NPC again:

"I want to live." - a wonderful moment for me.

edit on 22-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness and clarity

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
With the words; "I want to live" and the implied plea for assistance we can assume there is going to be some co-operation from the "schizophrenic" mind of the child.

Keep in mind that we are dealing with the asleep aspect of the mind here. In conventional psychological terms we are dealing with something they call the subconscious. So the psychologists refer to the conscious and subconscious.

In practice, we can simply say "awake" and "asleep" to correspond with "conscious" and "subconscious". We don't need to disect the mind any further. We can see with our own physical eyes the "awake" and "asleep" states.

Earlier in the thread I posted a diagram of two flowers. Here it is again:

The flower on the left is the sleeping human, and the flower on the right is the awake human. We can see that there are two colours; yellow and green. The difference between the two states of consciousness is the colours. When the human is asleep the petals are green and the centre is yellow and visa verse when awake.

The really important consideration is falling asleep and awakening. That is the time of inversion of consciousness. Children can fall asleep in an instant, adults often take longer. In the period where the inversion occurs is the time when people often watch a semi dream state populated with faces and voices or other phenomenon. Then they loose awareness and are asleep.

Now in our "schizophrenic" case it was observed that the inversion process was "stuck" in a manner of speaking. A partial inverson of consciousness had occured. The young lady did not wake up properly and the dream state lingered more or less as an overlay on awake. A dream overlaying the conscious state.

So in practice we are not dealing with "hallucinations" and the phantasms of an out of control subconsious mind. In this case it is people (deceased, sleeping or meditating) entering someone else's dream and tormenting the dreamer to the point of disconnection from reality. It doesn't really matter if the torment is of human origin or if the origin are denizens of the Astral/aetheric/other worlds.

In the case I have spent a lot of time studying and others such as kundalini psychosis and the disassociative identity disorder in the deceased, the paranoia looks to be intentionally inflicted. As was a degree of Stockholm syndrome to deal with. Thus the extreme caution and patience.

What is important here is the partial inversion of consciousness and the retention of the dreamstate whist awake.

It is well known psychology that the psychedelics (the L S and D, certain mushrooms, cacti and other plants create a similar state to the schizophrenia. And "yes", they do. If one has experienced for oneself the "trip" and can also enter the dream of the schizophrenic, one sees the correspondences oneself. Moreso, one can compare the two states and then one knows they are both fundamentally the same.

So, to my mind; the "trip" and the "schizophrenia" are the same. I can compare the two states. I can also compare another example. That is my own experiences and seeing.

I have written a lot about the fae and the fairies, the deceased folks, and interacting with them in their worlds. I do that almost all the time, it is an overlay on my waking consciousness in some ways. I can compare my own experience here and see the correspondences.

The thing to consider here is control over one's own mind.

Consider too; before the churches and science largely extinguised the knowledge, folk across the world used the psychedelics in their own ways. That being the shamanic practices.

So we have the mechanism; the inversion of consciousness between awake and asleep.

We also have the persistant shared interactive dream.

Think about it. I often say; It is all deceptively simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So let's go a little deeper into our study.

Rudolf Steiner said something very interesting, he said the Beings of Nature once resided within the organs of man, and they will again in the future.

Now ol' Steiner was a very practical man and a natural philosopher. He created the bio-dymnamic agricultural method, the Waldorf school movement and a lot more.

Natural philosophy or philosophy of nature (from Latin philosophia naturalis) was the philosophical study of nature and the physical universe that was dominant before the development of modern science. Source: Wikipedia

So which organs was Steiner refering to?

I find when reading Steiner, what he does not say is as important as what he does say.

We know our waking consciousness is mainly centered around the brain, which is a part of our nervous system. Our nervous system has a conscious part and an unconscious part. The conscious nervous systems being brain, motor nerves and sensory nerves. Then we have the subconscious nervous system of the sympathetic, and parasympathetic nervous systems. (forgive my rather basic physiology.)

So have another look at this diagram:

The consciousness of those organs are all in the realm of the subconscious.

So which organs was Steiner refering to?

So we can say that the body has it's awake state and it's asleep state, and there is an inversion of consciousness.

So where does consciousness invert?

How about between the "brain-sensory" consciousness and the "body" consciousness.

If the Beings of Nature resided in the organs in the past and not now, we have a situation where we now have an absence of consciousness. Our organs would interface with the Nature Beings and we would be in touch with the world of Nature in a far different way to what we have now.

Humans would also have lived within their internal conscious more than we do now. After all, the absence of internal consciousness leaves our consciousness empty in a way, so we would look towards the external world to fill the vacuum.

One may suggest that the internal perception and awarenes has lessened. Consequently our external perception and awareness has gained.

If we look at the internal perception as subconscious and the external perception as conscious we can understand where the inversion process takes place. Our sleep state being the empty body consciousness.

So we can now say that the empty body consciousness is the location of the dream-state and the dream-world.

edit on 25-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It occured to me that we have readers on ATS who use screen readers, and images are problematic. I should be more considerate. So lets revisit my post immediately above this one and add an alt image text for the image.

Alt image text: Diagram shows the central nervous system that runs from the brain down the spine. Frome each of the back bones branch nerves to the various organs.

edit on 25-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So we can now say that the empty body consciousness is the location of the dream-state and the dream-world.

So empty of what exactly?

Well that would be empty of external consciousnesses such as the Beings of Nature. We are speaking relatively simply here.

So:

(Alt: Empty Russian doll)

The empty dreamscape.

Then we add the dreamer within their own dream:

(Alt: One doll within the empty doll.)

So what creates the dream?

Well, that would be the dreamer's imagination. Dreamscapes can be created from memories, such as a streetscape where we lived as a child. Our troubles of the day can be recreated and resolved, which is what psychology says generally happens. It is not difficut to work out.

We can have other people in that dream that we create.

Where the dreams become interesting is when other dreamers intrude within our dreamscape. For example; the NPC within the schizophrenic child's dream described earlier.

Therefore:

(Alt: Three russian dolls within the empty doll.)

We have our original dreamer plus two other dreamers now. We have the shared dream. If the dreamers interact with each other we have the interactive shared dream.

If the dreamers are all aware enough they can add to the dreamscape. If they engage their imagination in creating the dreamscape, it is logical to assume the dream will be persistant until the last dreamer wakes up. This was hinted in what happens in the child's dream where we made a sandbox dream within the child's dream. The sandbox dream persisted untill the streetscape dream disappeared.

Therefore, we have the persistant interactive shared dream.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So we have:

* The principal of inversion of consciousness between awake and asleep; between conscious and subconscious.

* The principal of persistant dream states between awake and asleep.

* The principal of shared dream states.

I have taken a very simple approach to explaining these three principals. They hold the key to helping the schizophrenic, especially when the schizophrenia is seen in the child.

The three principals hold the key to a great many other things that plague mankind.

edit on 26-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join