It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

NobodySpecial268,

All I can say is: The fae want their children returned. - The children would be humanity.

If true, that is a bold concept to consider (especially in regards to both ancient and modern history).

If your Woman in Green or one of the other fairies ever took the time to talk to me, and indulge my questions, the first thing I would ask is “why haven’t they acted and returned their children yet?”

They seem to have had plenty of time and resources to restore the fairy-human connection.
Let us use the deluge as a primary references point, and assume the deluge correlates with Meltwater pulse 1B, hypothesized to have occurred between 11,500 and 11,200 years ago. The impression I have is the fairy-human connection deteriorated during antediluvian times, meaning atleast 11,200 years ago.

With that much time to have passed, and with the abilities they have (what I could do with a small army who could create portals, move freely between the materialistic universe and the Absolute/fae realm, and shape-shift…), how could such a force not be able to do what they want?
What’s stopping them from acting to have humanity returned to them?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I cant figure out how to make posts on ATS topics or forums except for replies like this. I have a topic I wanted to document before I took action on further just incase something was to happen there was a record somewhere. Is anyone able to help me figure out how to post please

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

All I can say is: The fae want their children returned. - The children would be humanity.

Sounds like every family ever.
Dad not being able to connect to his children, and mom not able to let go of them.

Why is it so often that the Kids end up educating their parents, and what happens when violence was part of the upbringing.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kainostella

Just choose the relevant forum and click on the 'create a thread' button. There is also the Freshman's forum which can give all the help you need.

This forum is the 'grey' area where pretty much anything goes without sources etc. If you start a thread in the other forums you might expect a different type of conversation with more 'back and forth'.

edit on 17-6-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Thanks, the only issue is I don't see a create thread button. I am on mobile, maybe mobile doesn't allow it.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kainostella

If you look at the top of this page you should see a 'new thread +' icon, just beside the reply button. So if you go on to the forum you want to create a thread in, the option is there.

Other than that I would suggest going to the freshman forum.

Good luck!

Oh and it used to be that you had to make a certain amount of posts before being able to create a thread. I think that might be different now. I'm also sure you can do it on a mobile.
edit on 17-6-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
going to do a bit of wild camping in August , so Ill keep an eye out for any faerie mounds or hawthorns i'll be sure not to camp near them.

I'll have a look for their circles as well , i'll take some pics
if no Daoine Sith at least you will see some nice pics of Scottish country side.

I found this video a while ago as well its pretty interesting to hear what the farmer has seen

and this on e

edit on 17-6-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingthroughlife

(All I can say is: The fae want their children returned. - The children would be humanity. -- nobodyspecial)

If true, that is a bold concept to consider (especially in regards to both ancient and modern history).

It surprised me too.

If your Woman in Green or one of the other fairies ever took the time to talk to me, and indulge my questions, the first thing I would ask is “why haven’t they acted and returned their children yet?”

Well, you would be doing better than I, if your questions were all indulged.

I don't generally get answers from the fairies. Not like human teachers answer students anyway.
Early in this thread I related on how I discovered the five dimensional geometrical way of thinking. I was "fed" to a chimney worm by my lady in green. I found myself inside the worm, I wanted to be outside the worm. When I figured out how to get out I knew the two unconsidered dimensions of inside and outside. Therefore: Length X Width X Height X Inside X Outside gives a five dimensional view. Add Motion (time) to give a sixth dimension to this world. I get tossed in the deep end of the pool in order to learn how to swim.

I am not sure if you really want questions answered in that way.

“why haven’t they acted and returned their children yet?” - Perhaps a mis-typing there?

Perhaps you are saying: "why haven't they (fae) acted to get their children back?"

They seem to have had plenty of time and resources to restore the fairy-human connection.

Let us use the deluge as a primary references point, and assume the deluge correlates with Meltwater pulse 1B, hypothesized to have occurred between 11,500 and 11,200 years ago. The impression I have is the fairy-human connection deteriorated during antediluvian times, meaning atleast 11,200 years ago.

The 12,000 year disaster cycle is explored also on suspiciousObservers. Perhaps "antediluvian" may be a synonym for "Atlantian".

* The fae are gardeners who watch their "flowers" grow in their garden. For a flower to become something new and wonderful requires a certain gardener. A gardener who does not interfere unnecessarily. A gardener who does not demand conformity, in fact a gardener who looks for, and even welcomes the new and random developments.

* The human concept, especially as expressed by the occult schools is that there are archetypal forms that are "perfection" and to which "evolution" is deemed to conform.

The two concepts are opposites, especially in practice.

Always the dirty laundry is hidden. Modern science has a history of vivisection and experimentation on living things in the quest for knowledge.

The Antediluvians (Atlantians?) were the same, lots of dirty laundry in the biological department. The children of the moon are/were human creations.

They are what I call the "slice, dice and splice" approach to bio engineering living organic machines - on the macro level and not the cellular/genetic. What was done to them was grim. I've spent a lot of time with those kids, they are not "children" any more even though they never even got to puberty.

One might call them "chimeras" and living organic machinery.

The ancient Alchemists have their dirty laundry too. Similar work on a less advanced level. The creation of the Homunculus and the genii in a bottle.

A salamander (fire spirit) is forced to consume an unborn child in the womb. The alchemist is the father, the objective is to gain control over the spirit. - The secret of Aladdin's Lamp.

The reverse-engineering of the fairy/girl relationship.

Now, we are again attempting the trans-humanistic course.

So three periods where relations become deteriorated.

With that much time to have passed, and with the abilities they have (what I could do with a small army who could create portals, move freely between the materialistic universe and the Absolute/fae realm, and shape-shift…), how could such a force not be able to do what they want?

The fairies have clans and have their small cultural gardens. - perhaps one might call this "micro" level. Fairies are young and impetuous compared to their elders. Here impetuous equals change.

The ancient fae are wise and don't interfere. "Wisdom" meaning a sense of "petrifaction of will" through knowing too much. The opposite of "petrifaction" is "impetuous" in this case. Here "wisdom" equals stagnation.

"how could such a force not be able to do what they want?" - You're a military man Flyingthroughlife. You would understand pre-emptive war.

When an event becomes inevitable, the fae will act preemptively.

While the golden age of Islam consolidated the knowledge of the ancient world in Baghdad, in the Orient the Mongols began their conquest. A conquest started by a single man.

All it took was two warm and wet years for the grass to grow and open a way for the Khan.

A single man and a change of weather is all it took to destroy most of the middle east and eastern Europe. Keep in mind that the fae include Nature Beings and "rain gods".

One might wonder what kind of knowledge they had in that library in the city of Baghdad. The destruction of which halted the golden age of Islam.

What’s stopping them from acting to have humanity returned to them?

Perhaps the culprits are out of reach?

My educated guess is every time transhumanism and the associated alchemical cruelty reaches a point where the future for everyone and living thing becomes horror itself, there is a reset.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thank you sapien, shall watch.

Ya know, I have not have trouble when simply observing without thought of interfering. They get curious when we don't act like a typical human.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a little on the ol' Khan:

Unlike many empire builders, Genghis Khan embraced the diversity of his newly conquered territories. He passed laws declaring religious freedom for all and even granted tax exemptions to places of worship. This tolerance had a political side—the Khan knew that happy subjects were less likely to rebel—but the Mongols also had an exceptionally liberal attitude towards religion.

While Genghis and many others subscribed to a shamanistic belief system that revered the spirits of the sky, winds and mountains, the Steppe peoples were a diverse bunch that included Nestorian Christians, Buddhists, Muslims and other animistic traditions.

The Great Khan also had a personal interest in spirituality. He was known to pray in his tent for multiple days before important campaigns, and he often met with different religious leaders to discuss the details of their faiths. In his old age, he even summoned the Taoist leader Qiu Chuji to his camp, and the pair supposedly had long conversations on immortality and philosophy.

Source: History.com: ten things you may not know about Genghis Khan

Nestorian Christians - the bold was mine.

Nestorianism, Christian sect that originated in Asia Minor and Syria stressing the independence of the divine and human natures of Christ and, in effect, suggesting that they are two persons loosely united.

The schismatic sect formed following the condemnation of Nestorius and his teachings by the ecumenical councils of Ephesus (431 CE) and Chalcedon (451 CE).

Source: Britannica

"suggesting that they are two persons loosely united" - a human and a divine nature.

Personally I would not know, but that sounds familiar to me ; )

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Without any demonstrable evidence/proof, of these beings, I'm struggling to get on board I'm afraid 😕

I'm not saying things like this don't exist, I just deny the claim that they do., until I see some evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

'd day FinallyAwake.

I understand what what you mean there, I have a similar thing with nuts and bolts UFOs, I have not seen nor touched one. The exotic weapons and military hardware the Americans are supposed to have are another thing I have not seen and touched.

I have seen no evidence of the existence of those myself.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

NobodySpecial268,

I have gone back and looked at the CIA declassified paper on the "Gateway Process" with a set of fresh eyes (www.cia.gov...). Whether this paper was written to answer the question of some higher up in the military/government, or as disinformation, it still suggests the topic was important enough on some level to commission such a paper to be written.

I can't imagine too many average people reading through the entire paper (I like neuroscience and physics and I had a hard time reading through it initially), so I figured I'd paraphrase some key points that relate to our conversation.

On page 11, the author defines our reality. There is the material universe (time-space dimension) and the state of infinity that lies outside time-space called the Absolute (which one might easily call the "fae" or "spiritual" realm). In between is the intervening dimensions, the state that energies must pass from time-space to Absolute. He describes the physics behind being able to "click out" of the material universe and into the Absolute should the speed of an oscillation drops below 10-33 cm (Planck's Length or Planck's Distance).

data.ibtimes.sg...

Here is a link to the same picture from page 13. We can imagine the Absolute being synonymous with what the ancient cultures referred to as the Fae, or spiritual realm. Everything that falls within Planck's distance that lies within Time-Space is the material world.

The author lays out the capabilities (which clearly have military application) on page 20 which are:
A. problem solving: allows individuals to solve problems they otherwise would not have.
B. Patterning: basically, allows for desired objectives in the physical, emotional, or intellectual sphere... manipulating the world around you. "Consciousness is the source of all reality, our thoughts have the power to influence the development of reality in time-space". Also interesting: "trainers caution against attempting to force the pace of this process because the individual could succeed in dislocating his existing reality with drastic consequences".
C, D, & F.: healing capabilities
E. Remote Viewing
G & H: viewing the past and future

The major barriers in performing this Gateway Process listed by the author are "anxiety and stress". This does make me wonder if the world is the way it is in order to limit the number of humans able to maneuver between the material universe and the Absolute (or "click out" into the infinite/fae). Wars, sex trafficking, our finanical system, poverty... all this unquestionably creates stress and anxiety on a mass scale. If a small group of people were able to access the Absolute to manipulate the material universe, it would be advantageous to assume they would want to limit the competition. A metaphor that came to mind was a king's rule over his subjects: a king is not nearly as powerful if the gates to his castle were always open and the peasants could come into the castle freely with impunity, sleep in his bed, take his gold, get drunk with his servants, and sleep with his wives and mistresses whenever they want.

Lastly and most importantly for people looking for some form of official confirmation of fae-like entities existing - on page 27, you will see the author listed a very interesting conclusion: individuals doing this process should "be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent, non-corporal energy forms when time-space boundaries are exceeded." I urge the reader of this to look at who this analysis and assessment was written for... If that doesn't sound like at least some form of official acknowledgement of fae-like entities, then I don't know what does.

Imagine if the "racket" of war that General Smedley Butler described (ratical.org...) was not about money, but about controlling/limiting access to the Absolute (and by extension, limiting access to the fae). Just a thought that's fun to ponder if nothing else.

I cross referenced the author of this declassified CIA paper with a google search and found he was awarded an Army Commendation Medal in 1968. (References: armypubs.army.mil... page 16, bottom half of the page).

It does make me wonder if the resets of the past, such as that of Genghis Khan and other major conquests in history that destroyed significant knowledge deposits, were preemptive strikes by the fae to limit man’s threat OR were they preemptive strikes by a human element wanting to limit/conceal certain knowledge.
edit on 17-6-2021 by Flyingthroughlife because: Typo

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I like ol' Pat Noone. People coming to sit on the fertility rock, that's an odd one. I wonder how many maiden's have sat there over time . . . . ; )

And Pat's fairies always dressed in red and green . . .

The ley lines being called fairy roads. A bit sad about what Pat said about some of the mounds not working any more.

Wonderful videos sapien82. Thankyou for those.

Any more?

edit on 18-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added "any more?"

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The cia doc is not that difficult to work out. Personally, I have my reservations and wouldn't do things their way. Mostly because of the reliance upon and use of entrainment technology. My other reservation is the use of "Planck's length" as a doorway.

A clock is an example of entrainment technology. In the book The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries it is mentioned by a mystic seer that he has to be away from towns for two or three days before his sight settled down and he can see the "folk". To my mind, the explanation is time entrainment having to wear off. I think that is an important consideration.

In the end I think the methods in the document are long superseded. Someone has 3D holographic Virtual Reality projection tech that can put a 3D bust of a "grey" in your home. The Remote Viewer looks through the eyes of the projected bust. Someone did that here in my kitchen, I was not impressed.

Lastly and most importantly for people looking for some form of official confirmation of fae-like entities existing - on page 27, you will see the author listed a very interesting conclusion:

individuals doing this process should "be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent, non-corporal energy forms when time-space boundaries are exceeded."

I urge the reader of this to look at who this analysis and assessment was written for... If that doesn't sound like at least some form of official acknowledgement of fae-like entities, then I don't know what does.

(Bolding mine.)

Yeah, : ) - it does give some form of official acknowledgement of "fae like Beings" doesn't it.

"be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent, non-corporal energy forms when time-space boundaries are exceeded."

For me, that is the statement that lent integrity to the document. It says to me someone has probably already encountered those intelligent, non-corporal energy forms. - It is the way they say it and because those Beings are there to encounter.

It does make me wonder if the resets of the past, such as that of Genghis Khan and other major conquests in history that destroyed significant knowledge deposits, were preemptive strikes by the fae to limit man’s threat OR were they preemptive strikes by a human element wanting to limit/conceal certain knowledge.

My suggestion is both.

Imagine if the "racket" of war that General Smedley Butler described (ratical.org...) was not about money, but about controlling/limiting access to the Absolute (and by extension, limiting access to the fae). Just a thought that's fun to ponder if nothing else.

That would be the man in the middle attack.

edit on 18-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

hey mate yeh good videos

here is an interview with pat

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Pat's a wonder in this day and age. So much of what he has to say is familiar to me.

Pat raised a few points that I can enlarge upon and contribute a little more to what he says. I'll have another listen to the interview today and make a another post.

One of the questions the audience asked is how to "connect to the fairies".

The first thing that came to my mind is this: If modern day young ladies of suitable age were to sit on Pat's fairy's fertility stone for a short time, then some of those girls would go home with a new and unnoticed friend. Six or seven years later they would have their fairy twin.

One would need an understanding family to do this. If the girl chose herself to sit on the stone I would not stop her, I would simply let it be. There would be no guarantee a fairy would choose her.

No need to return to the Druidic nor Celtic ways of old. Simply begin again. The fairies are quite capable of teaching everything to the girls and boys.

The standing stones are often at crossings of fairy roads, they may differ in purpose. Someone would have to identify which were the right stones.

If all went well across the British Isles a new fad might break out. Young ladies slipping out of the house in the middle of the night to go sit upon the standing stones.

It would be as simple as that.

--------------------

Edit to add: I was quite happy to be followed home by what is in those three videos. Last night after watching the interview I was outside smoking and had a sudden dizzy spell. Sudden dizzy spells are rare for me so I took notice. After that we discussed the concept of fertility sitting stones.

edit on 19-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

wow thats interesting , i cant even imagine seeing one let alone a conversation haha
good stuff

in my wee searching I found an interview with Eddie Lenihan
he is a story teller he passes on stories by word of mouth in the old tradition

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

wow thats interesting , i cant even imagine seeing one let alone a conversation

I don't know about the "wow", it happens often enough. You would get used to it quick enough. The (Irish) fairies put me to work before hand though. I had to clear the "ghost" of a church built over the crossing of two fairy roads (ley lines). I don't know where the church was. I just "saw" the standing stone as an upright oval yellow light where two amber lines crossed in the darkness. The "ghost" of the church was drawing energy(?) from the lines.

Once the church was decommissioned, they gave me the solution outlined in my post above - the fairy sitting stones. The solution of fairy sitting stones is for this day and age.

Eddie's stories are charming. I spent my first six years in an old house built on a ley line here in Western Australia. The dead alcoholics would walk through the house on their way to the Emu Brewery. To soak in the alcohol I presume. All sorts of strange things happened in that house.

The way Eddie speaks of of finding fairy roads, that is the first time I heard of those. I use the wire rods (dowsing) if marking out a location.

Ten years ago we had a highway bypass built around a neighboring town. The construction blasting disturbed a ley line where the bypass crossed. On the other end of the bypass there was a number of crashes and deaths where the bypass crossed the ley line again.

Eddie mentions the motorway deaths at about the 53 minute mark.

These things can be fixed, the fairy roads can be repaired. The land can be cleared.

A strange thing sapien82, my maternal family name is O'Callaghan, I can work freely back in the British Isles from afar as if it is my own backyard. Yet here in Australia I get into trouble if I don't mind my own business with the local fae. Only rarely am I asked to fix things here, and then it is something serious.

Ol' Eddie has studied these things. One can pick this up in the way he talks, clues here and there. My educated guess is he is not only a story teller.

My garden has blackberry brambles growing wild, sacred to the Lady Brighid I have read tonight in the Ogham. The fairies of the brambles don't want a hawthorn tree here. Yet they want a sitting stone installed in front of the old almond tree pictured below. The arrows point out an odd visual distortion shaped like a sunflower in the tree.

(image: mine no copyright.)

So, it seems I have the chance to create a fairy sitting stone. Presumably the fairies will bring the girls to sit upon the stone somehow.

edit on 20-6-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I have heard that, this is a depiction of Adams first wife Lilith. Anyone ever done a chick that wouldn’t clip her toe nails?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join