It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So....here is a picture book of WTF?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
[Neat...now link me to a single one that has ever had phase 4 approval from the FDA....

Don't give a shart. The cigarette I'm smoking right now is much more dangerous than the mRNA vaccine, as is the virus itself.

I get my second jab a week from today, and I'll laugh in international travel this summer as we already had plans to visit my family in the UK.

Again, neat....I will be traveling internationally this summer as well as we already had plans to visit our family in Italy.

As far as your smoke, you also have the same chance of dying from solely covid....actually less.

Hope you are a great driver too, the UK can be a bitch in different areas with which side and all....plenty of death for outsiders in that area as well....would assume more than smokes or vaccines....

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Mostly its a game of whataboutism.

One in which you love to partake.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Which is deadlier smoking cigarettes designed to kill you off, or China Virus?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

In your opinion are these folks freedom fighters of insurrectionists...? What ever you call the it's the GOP legacy ant you might as well get used to it. Politics is a game of perception ...

I understand that your limited perception of reality only includes two sides and is highly politically tainted.

In my opinion there are a lot of people who have different opinions on a lot of things and are NOT locked into "Progressive" or "The Enemy."

I also don't understand why you think that the left changing the definition of "vaccination" has anything to do with the GOP...

Oh wait.

You're just projecting again.

Nevermind.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari
They quite literally changed the definition of "vaccination".

Definitions change every year, in every new edition of the dictionary
This year it changed because we have a new way of effectively vaccinating against a type of virus we couldn't previously vaccinate against.

~sigh~

Definitions of actual words do NOT change every year in the dictionary, sparky.

THIS definition changed so that they could call something that was not actually a "vaccination" a "vaccination."

But hey.

Go get your jab and while you are at it take my jab, all my kid's jabs, all my grand kid's jabs...

Just to be safe.

I honestly don't think folks realize the not a single vaccine has been approved phase 4 by the FDA. We are still in phase 3 clinical trials with a Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Basically everyone getting the jab right now is a guinea pig.

There has never been a phase 4 approved mRNA vaccine by the FDA....even if it has been around since 2005....none have been approved.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Which is deadlier smoking cigarettes designed to kill you off, or China Virus?

Depends on the collateral damage....

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'm literally arguing with people who think that moisture in your breath is a liberal hoax, and that putting something absorbent in front of your mouth and nose won't do anything to catch said moisture.
edit on 21-4-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Does smoking cigarettes make it more likely you'll die from China Virus?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I honestly don't think folks realize the not a single vaccine has been approved phase 4 by the FDA. We are still in phase 3 clinical trials with a Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Basically everyone getting the jab right now is a guinea pig.

There has never been a phase 4 approved mRNA vaccine by the FDA....even if it has been around since 2005....none have been approved.

Until CNN reports it to these people, it literally cannot be true.

It is fascinating to watch, this phase of brainwashing the useful eaters they call Democratic voters...

One more meme and I am off to watch a movie and thank you for the OP.

Those who can still think "get it".

Zombies are real.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Language is fluid. Especially the English language and especially technical terms.

Check out "awesome" and "awful". Once upon a time they both meant the same thing. Now, most Americans would assume they meant the diametric opposites.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm literally arguing with people who think that moisture in your breath is a liberal hoax, and that putting something absorbent in front of your mouth and nose won't do anything to catch said moisture.

You are literally not saying anything about the OP at all and building a little sad strawman about the people you are trying to project to... which don't actually exist anywhere but inside your head.

Care to say anything about the actual OP?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Language is fluid. Especially the English language and especially technical terms.

Check out "awesome" and "awful". Once upon a time they both meant the same thing. Now, most Americans would assume they meant the diametric opposites.

Check out the word "strawman" while you are at it.

Once upon a time it meant nothing but a scarecrow in a field...

But nowadays it perfectly describes your post.

Which, BTW, has nothing to do with changing the definition of "vaccination" to mean something that it isn't for political purposes.

But you know that, don't you?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

[Neat...now link me to a single one that has ever had phase 4 approval from the FDA....

Don't give a shart. The cigarette I'm smoking right now is much more dangerous than the mRNA vaccine, as is the virus itself.

I get my second jab a week from today, and I'll laugh in international travel this summer as we already had plans to visit my family in the UK.

Well thank God you'll get permission! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Bon Voyage πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

edit on 4/21/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Actually. It doesn't. He is correct.

In 2017 that did describe vaccines which were in use. This is 2021. There is now a new way to induce immune response, which is the same thing as saying "produce or artificially increase immunity." The only difference is in the precise method of doing so.

edit on 4/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Didn't think I would say "neat" 3 times in one thread but ok....

Can you reference the exact year it changed and was it related to something you had to have injected in you to be accepted by your peers?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lumenari

Actually. It doesn't. He is correct.

In 2017 that did describe vaccines which were in use. This is 2021. There is now a new way to induce immune response, which is the same thing as saying "produce or artificially increase immunity." The only difference is in the precise method of doing so.

New phase 4 approved way? Or just a clinical trial kinda emergency way with some apparent hiccups?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Was this thread moved to the Mud Pit?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

New phase 4 approved way? Or just a clinical trial kinda emergency way with some apparent hiccups?
What does that have to do with the definition?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Was this thread moved to the Mud Pit?

Figured that was why you were here...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Another unintelligible comment.

new topics

top topics