It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon to let Whole Foods shoppers pay with a swipe of their palm (Mark of the Beast)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Thankfully the devil, the bible and all that is complete made up nonsense so there’s no issue there.

But why are you so scared of technology? What do you think is going to happen? We stay with horse and carriage for every? Coal power is the future? Analogue telephones? Paper and metal coins as payment?

This is how we move forward. Technology.

Not made up fairy tales of sky fairies and cave demons.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I see the Devil tricked you into thinking he doesn't exist and using chip readers.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Devil schmevil. If he’s real then let him strike me down with uncontrollable diarrhoea and—

Oh... I need a moment

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Biometric
Economic
Access
Scanning
Technology

Creeping Normalcy (also called landscape amnesia) is a process by which a major change can be accepted as normal and acceptable if it happens slowly through small, often unnoticeable, increments of change. This can be explained by the illustration of slowly increasing the temperature of the water in a pot with a frog in it. The frog relaxes and doesn’t jump out until his ass is cooked.

Some say "Liberal Progress" is the same thing. It seems pleasant at first until you find the source of the energy and the intent behind it. But the mask has slipped and we realize that people who are still democrats in bed with the technonazis are either Unforgivably Stupid or Consciously Evil.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
— T. S. Eliot, "The Hollow Men", 1925.

I. The Burial of the Dead

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
[...]
― T.S. Elliot, The Wasteland

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The definition of 'mark' doesn't have to be a literal, physical thing. Think of the big picture, and this whole 'mark'-thing can still be pretty accurate description of what's going on.

'Convenience' could be the altar on which this beast is worshipped, and the 'mark' can vary in details, but remember that 'mark' is a word used for someone that's targeted for a scam operation..

People are so ready to use all these 'cashless options' until they are forced to realize cash can't be used at all anymore at some point. I wonder if THEN people will realize the stupidity for being so easily duped to use self-service check-outs and 'card money', 'phone money' and taking so much debt for convenience.. as if 'credit card' and people taking debt wasn't bad enough, the modern lifestyle practically thrives on this kind of 'yes, please make me a cashless slave to an oppressive financial system as soon and as deeply as possible, so I have much convenience!"-stupidity and madness.

Being able to pay 'conveniently' - whether with a palm swipe (and hands were mentioned in the prediction thousands of years ago, so I'd say that's pretty nicely predicted without understanding the details of the tech employed!), phone, card, pin number or face scan - could indeed be seen as them having put the 'mark' in you somewhere, somehow. In some beast of a computer, 'your mark' exists that is activated every time you flash your palm to a certain machine.

I don't know how this COULDN'T be thought of as 'mark of the beast'..
edit on 2-6-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

You do realize that the prophesy you are referring to has already been fulfilled, right?

It was trading token bearing the head of emporer Nero. Who was a persecutor of early Christians.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have to say, if this is making you lose your **** wait until you find out who'll be running your mobile driver's licenses.

Ruh-oh, duh end times is here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join