It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: shooterbrody

that's when the winners cut the state of Israel into the globe with a pen.

What about junish 1967?
Was it not winner take all then?
Why would the relinquish what was won then?
Or the event in 1973?

Seems Israel is just better at war than the others.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

whats go you so bent?

show me on a modern map before 1944 where Israel is, not a biblical map but one from the last 1000 years

the only reason Israel is still a thing is the US and their illegal nukes]
edit on 14-5-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

whats go you so bent?

show me on a modern map before 1944 where Israel is, not a biblical map but one from the last 1000 years

Have you read about the Haavara Agreement?

A Jewish bank (in Palestine) and the German jewish leaders agreed to resettle around 60k Jews from Germany.

Clearly, although it wasn't marked on a map, it was the homeland.

Right?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

whats go you so bent?

Questioning your logic makes one "bent"?
Well then, pardon me.

The only reason Israel is still a "thing", as you offered, is because they can and have been able to defend themselves.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Jews are indigenous to the land of Israel/Judah..... they decolonized it after 2000 years of colonization! whats wrong with that? IF you support colonialism then just be honest and say it!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a book full of probable 'un truths' is not exactly the best evidence for a land claim over 2000 years later.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Jewish is a race Israel is a government

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

no i think the people they kicked out that were already living there had the lawful claim to that land. and im talking human law not what the bible says.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Iran would have wiped them out but with the help of US spy aircraft and the promise to replace every tank Israel lost saved them from destruction, Most of the IDF is teen age kids there because they have to be, not because they want to be professional soldiers.

even mossad has gotten sloppy and had one of their recent hits in the UK blasted all over the news with their faces.

so i think you give Israel to much credit

once Israel got their reactor up and running and working with white south Africa they built and tested(vela incident) a nuke down off the tip off Africa [they were untouchable
edit on 14-5-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Judaism is a religion, not a race! Get your facts straight before posting nonsense!

Israel and Judah were the names of the kingdoms that the Jewish people are indigenous too!!!

no i think the people they kicked out that were already living there had the lawful claim to that land

I assume your referring to the Jews that were kicked out by the Romans who changed the name from Judah to Palestina? You are correct, the Jews do have the lawful claim to that land! Turns out you're a zionist and you didnt even know it!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

yep i guess so

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Anti Semites Rejoice ! Your 15 Minutes of Fame Starts Now . The Terrorist Group HAMAS Thanks You , and so Does the NWO that Backs them and is Attacking Every Country on the Planet Right Now with their Delusions of Phoney Wars to try and Depopulate the " Vermin " they Consider All of Us here on Gods Green Earth but as Usual , They Will FAIL Miserably ....

edit on 14-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

im Jewish and my family (grandma, Uncle, Aunt and their kids) live there not to mention i have been there 3 times in the past 5 years one time for over 6 moths

but right, im antisemitic
edit on 14-5-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

who lived on the land we call Israel 1000 years ago?

who was there before WWII and even during it and what was it called.

you think these multi generation homes cant be 300 years old?

we have homes older than that in the US.

what have I said that isn't true in any of my posts

Survival Of The Fittest . He Who Fights and Takes LAND , Owns It . That Behavior is Instilled in Human DNA . Deal with It .....

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

im Jewish and my family (grandma, Uncle, Aunt and their kids) live there not to mention i have been there 3 times in the past 5 years one time for over 6 moths

but right, im antisemitic

Got Documentation to Show Me Online that what you have Said is an Exact Truth ? If Not , GTFOOH .............LOL

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

and what would suffice as proof for you?

not like they give us cards, and why should i defend myself to you about my religion?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hmm.... OK . If you are Really Who you Say you are , then Answer me this..........If I asked you to Lend me some Money , would you Charge Interest on the Loan OVER 17.5 Percent ?

LOL Man , I am Just Messin' with You .Shalom..)

edit on 14-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Iran would have wiped them out but with the help of US spy aircraft and the promise to replace every tank Israel lost saved them from destruction, Most of the IDF is teen age kids there because they have to be, not because they want to be professional soldiers.

even mossad has gotten sloppy and had one of their recent hits in the UK blasted all over the news with their faces.

so i think you give Israel to much credit

once Israel got their reactor up and running and working with white south Africa they built and tested(vela incident) a nuke down off the tip off Africa [they were untouchable

Israel stomped a mudhole in the arabs and walked that sob dry.
On multiple occasions.

Iran has done exactly squat, and will continue that pattern of complete ineffectiveness.

At least you have finally backed off of thst cockeyed "drawn up" nation bs.
Every nation at one time has been "drawn up".

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a book full of probable 'un truths' is not exactly the best evidence for a land claim over 2000 years later.

No, but whoopin arab ass in 8 recognized wars, and a couple intifadas is.
How long will it take them to realize they won't take it by force?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join