It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Prophecy By A Homeless Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This homeless man tells us the end comes OCTOBER 2021.
Interesting. he seems to be saying very bad times from May until the end in October.
What do you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Put a lock on that and I could live there.. looks cozy .

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Very impressive resourcefulness and innovation by that man. I wonder if he's still there and if his beliefs have changed at all since 11 years ago..

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We watched this yesterday and discussed it at my house. Im curios if the guy is still alive. Im sure that spot is no longer set up like he had it back then. Maybe thats why they held off releasing this for 10 years.

My daughter had me join a group on Facebook where people are bringing their personal stories about the vaccine issues and lost loved ones. I read something from supposedly a top immunologist that worked on the vaccines, that we need to stop giving them now, as every person who has already received even one dose will die in 3 years or less. Most at around 2 years after horrible suffering.

That could cause the suffering he is talking about, but it will last alot longer then that. Tribulation lasts 7 years, but really gets hopping after midway mark

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
a reply to: FamCore

YouTube tunnel people for some interesting results about people and families that live in the sewers.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Israel had its "rebirth" in May 1948. Some scriptural interpretations say that was definitely the beginning of the famed 'last generation'. Psalms 90:10 states that a generation is between 70 and 80 years. This would mean the return of Jesus would be no later than 2028, when Israel is 80 years old. But if we subtract 7 years for the tribulation, we're talking 2021.

End times prophecy is heavy stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Very impressive resourcefulness and innovation by that man. I wonder if he's still there and if his beliefs have changed at all since 11 years ago..

He seems more like the chosen prophets who were generally homeless and not part of this world in the normal accepted ways.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

It does doesn't it, fine for a single person but would miss the toilet and shower!

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

We are told that in the last days there would be some true prophets and clearly we should keep and eye out for those or why tell us!

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The one thing I have been watching on this is whether or not the prophesies of Daniel are on repeat. If you look at them and put the stories of chap 8 and 11 together you get the following scenario as to the beginning of the end times.

A country that looked Greek to Daniel was to be attacked by a group of 4 kings/nations from the middle east. One being richer than the rest.

Said country turns around and conquers 3 of those nations.

Then said country is broken 4 ways.

Then those 4 countries become part of the kingdom of the north of Daniel 11.

Then the kingdoms of the north and south get into a WW2 type of war that lasts through the end times.

So just saying that as of right now the US has conquered two of those nations. So all things considered I would say the Apocalypse as predicted by Daniel has been running for quite some time now. Possibly as far back as the 1979-80 Iranian hostage crisis. And at least as far back as the attacks on the WTC.

And one last thing. In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ says his return is preceded by "the days of the tribulation of the carcass". In a prophecy that has already referred back to Daniel once. And if you look at the Daniel 8 prophecy what do you find? A carcass. Because once the ram of the middle east is slain there is a carcass. And perhaps that is the reason the great horn of the goat is broken 4 ways.

Just some crazy to consider here.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
Not sure what you have there for Matthew 24 you mean this part?

24.26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
edit on 21-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yep verse 28. Verse 15 specifically refers to Daniel 11-31 and the defilement of the temple. I'm thinking verse 28 is simply a subtle reference back to Daniel a 2nd time. And as he saw it the Daniel prophesies were to repeat in their entirety.

Verse 29 in the KJV calls it the "tribulation of those days" . Therefore as I see it if Iran's government does something that causes it to collapse then that will be the "days of the tribulation of the carcass". A tribulation that precedes the main one of the Antichrist.

edit on 21-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I have always wanted to live in a cave. At nearly 60 years of age, I still want to live in a cave. Unfortunately, my wife is reluctant ...

But, yeah, it doesn't look half bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I have always wanted to live in a cave. At nearly 60 years of age, I still want to live in a cave. Unfortunately, my wife is reluctant ...

But, yeah, it doesn't look half bad.

Gee I wonder why she would be reluctant! Well if you had a hot bath or shower and toilet maybe it would be all good, I would prefer a nice door too.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
(Thinking)

Galactic Center 12/21/2012 to "10/21/2021" = "1260 + 1260" for Seven Years of Daniel + 666 Days to Termination

Space Ship Borisov 12/2019 to "10/21/2021" = 666 Days 666 Days to Termination

("1260 + 1260" is a figure that deals with the "Abomination of Desolation" specifically............a number of argument are correct............the only thing god guaranteed is the "seven year trinity (the seven year figures are connected to, sirius sun, earth sun, jupiter sun" and that set things into motion)
edit on 16-6-2021 by allibba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We can only hope.

new topics

top topics

join