It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love & Light From Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Just curious.... how do you communicate with Brad?

a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

I am clairaudient which means whilst I don’t see Brad, I hear him very clearly unless he’s been indulging in some of his old earthly habits which can distort his acoustics. Brad was the first lover I ever took, Ill never forget the day the police came to my door to tell me his body had been found. I was devastated. I naturally thought I’d lost him forever and then three days later whilst I was packing some of his old comics away in a box, I heard him say very loudly ‘Barbara, not the first edition Superman comics’. From that day he’s been with me every step.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Nice to meet you Barbara!
Looking forward to your contributions here.

Bless you, I sense a kindred spirit in you.

Love & Light

Barbara
Xxxx

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Cool. What does your spirit guide tell you about me?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Im sensing a load of cods wallop...

Brad is telling me that you have suffered great pain in your life which has understandably caused your once curious and open mind to become very bitter and ultimately close down on itself. He is saying that the number nine is very unlucky for you.

Love & Light

Barbara
Xxxx

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Do me, Barbara! DO ME!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Lets see if you know what you think you know.

So im CthruU do you Cthrume......please enlighten me.

Nothing would please me more than to be finially greeted by a true enlightened one. Shall I hold my breath?

Q: if brad was the "first" lover and made himself aware to you "3" days later then by first do you mean there have been others since?

edit on 22-4-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Cool. What does your spirit guide tell you about me?

I don’t know what he means by this but he is getting very excited. He is telling me that YES, YES you called the election exactly as it would happen. He is also telling me that the last nine months have been very difficult for you, that there have been a great many changes occurring and you have felt restricted in some way. He is saying, keep the faith, there is a bright future coming to you.

Bless you xxxx
edit on 22-4-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thanks. I've felt a little restricted because I can't stop big government by myself. Tell Brad I said thanks and that out of the several Brads I know, so far he's only the second one that's been cool enough to like.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Hello B and B.

Nothing would please me more than to be finially greeted by a true enlightened one. Shall I hold my breath?

Brad is singing me two Michael Jackson songs, ‘Can’t Get Outta The Rain’ and ‘Billie Jean’, two of his favs. These were A sides and B sides of the same record which means that there are two very distinct sides to you and that because of this you are often misunderstood particularly by members of the opposite sex and that despite outside appearances you have a soft side with a big heart.

Bless you xxxx

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Hello B and B.

Brad is singing me two Michael Jackson songs, ‘Can’t Get Outta The Rain’ and ‘Billie Jean’, two of his favs. These were A sides and B sides of the same record which means that there are two very distinct sides to you and that because of this you are often misunderstood particularly by members of the opposite sex and that despite outside appearances you have a soft side with a big heart.

Bless you xxxx

I am also getting the word ‘DUKE’ I have no idea whether this has some connection to royalty or perhaps a reference to David Bowie? Please take this message if it means something to you. Unfortunately I am sensing that Brad has been indulging in old habits again which is very frustrating especially after he promised me that he would take a break so that we could do important spiritual work.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

I'll at the very least entertain your abilities at this very early point but it's very broad and kinda superficial.

I have rarely been misunderstood by members of the opposite sex, but definitely have 2 very distinct sides, i am a defender of the innocent but look like a seasoned aggressive fighter, naturally built like a brick outhouse, i possess the ability to hurt severely both physically and articulately however i choose to leash it until my purpose is truly revealed to me, i know I'm here for an eventual participation in a physical battle but only participate to date in spiritual battle which I'd like to think I'm winning but doubt creeps in.

The importance of a more substantial undeniable infiltration of my spiritual essence is something that just may save my soul. Cant get outa the rain or cannot win????

I thank you both sincerely for your time and ask if you could ask Brad to whisper the name of my dead german shepherd whom i miss dearly in my ear.

But I'll settle for you to reply with it next.....you clearly have nothing to prove to me but you may just have a key or two to deliver to me.

The name of my German Shepherd was -

edit on 22-4-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

I'll at the very least entertain your abilities at this very early point but it's very broad and kinda superficial.

I have rarely been misunderstood by members of the opposite sex, but definitely have 2 very distinct sides, i am a defender of the innocent but look like a seasoned aggressive fighter, naturally built like a brick outhouse, i possess the ability to hurt severely both physically and articulately however i choose to leash it until my purpose is truly revealed to me, i know I'm here for an eventual participation in a physical battle but only participate to date in spiritual battle which I'd like to think I'm winning but doubt creeps in.

The importance of a more substantial undeniable infiltration of my spiritual essence is something that just may save my soul. Cant get outa the rain or cannot win????

I thank you both sincerely for your time and ask if you could ask Brad to whisper the name of my dead german shepherd whom i miss dearly in my ear.

But I'll settle for you to reply with it next.....you clearly have nothing to prove to me but you may just have a key or two to deliver to me.

Brad is making very little sense at the moment but he claims that you have never owned a German Shepherd. Make no mistake, I’ll be having firm words with him later.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

I am also getting the word ‘DUKE’ I have no idea whether this has some connection to royalty or perhaps a reference to David Bowie? Please take this message if it means something to you. Unfortunately I am sensing that Brad has been indulging in old habits again which is very frustrating especially after he promised me that he would take a break so that we could do important spiritual work.

The man who fell to earth but didn't belong..... if you reply with my dead dogs name i will be seeking direction as my spirit is exhausted with this realm.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

Brad is making very little sense at the moment but he claims that you have never owned a German Shepherd. Make no mistake, I’ll be having firm words with him later.

Jeez, i thought my most inner spiritual request had finially been answered.......thanks anyway.

I can assure you i had the most beautiful long haired German Shepherd in spirit, physical appearance and name (not named by me but by breeder and the name was so perfect i kept it).
I had her since 6 weeks old and still have her birth certificate shes been passed now 12 years and will gladly post that birth certificate here to prove your gifts if you had of provided her name making you legitimate to a tuff crowd.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

The man who fell to earth but didn't belong..... if you reply with my dead dogs name i will be seeking direction as my spirit is exhausted with this realm.

Bless you, we can all feel a little alien on this earth at times and whilst I sense a lot of pain in you, I also feel a deep spiritual awakening taking place through the course of this year for you. I also want to say that whilst Brad, (when clean) is highly accurate he has been known to occasionally get things wrong and if you are feeling low, it is important to speak with someone, be it a friend, loved one or medical practitioner.

Xxxx

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: rigel4

you must be a Natural Empath too

You can give it a rest now. You'll do well here on ATS with that dismissive rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hello B and B.

Bless you xxxx

Bless you, we can all feel a little alien on this earth at times and whilst I sense a lot of pain in you, I also feel a deep spiritual awakening taking place through the course of this year for you. I also want to say that whilst Brad, (when clean) is highly accurate he has been known to occasionally get things wrong and if you are feeling low, it is important to speak with someone, be it a friend, loved one or medical practitioner.

Xxxx

Not low but out of place, unrelative, i see a existance very few seem to see, i see a humanity that surley very few in their right mind would want to be part of, i see supposed loved ones who clearly have no idea what love is, i see medical practitioners who wouldn't have the faintest idea about spiritual connection or healing and are only in the game of medical practice for the status and income and not the saving.

Sad to say but my long term partner is the only person in this realm i find myself feeling respect for which is probably why she is my long term partner.

I have a specific purpose, i am here for a specific reason and im exhausted fighting the evilness that surrounds me in order to try to stop me from fullfilling my promise to jesus before i left for this realm and was placed into a seemingly unbeatable darkness, but beat it i will.

I guess i thought maybe you and Brad where my ticket to taking the next few steps forward from the stagnant position I've been in and the dogs name was my way of knowing irrefutablely that you had direction to offer me.

Make no mistake i need no help the physical world can offer me and certainly need no help from medical physicians who i have found countless times before are incapable.

I'll back of now it ain't all about me after all. Thanks for your time you clearly are somewhat gifted end of day.

Cheers brad.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hey ya’ll, my names Barbara from sunny Florida, long time lurker, first time poster. As an advanced spiritual entity I am here to share love and light with like minded folk and to bring liberals who may have lost their way back to the righteous path. I am a Second generation pagan witch, reiki master, empath and psychic medium who thanks to my spirit guide, Brad, have an important message to share with the world. I look forward to sharing my wisdom with you all.

Love & Light

Barbara
Xxxx

Utter Bunkem!!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Good morning Barbara. Welcome to our community. It's good to see lurkers sign up and express themselves. I really enjoy it here, there is a unique mix of perspectives and experiences to be found here.

Sometimes when someone is used to lurking, posting, and putting ideas out there can seem a little intimidating, though I've found expressing myself far more rewarding. Politics isn't really my thing, but your mention of it reminds me that I often get the impression that some of the more sensitive individuals around here have been driven away by a sense of disappointment that is easy to feel discussing those kinds of topics.

I enjoy the contrast around here, the crazy side of life from 1999 onwards has served as a catalyst to encourage me to look deeper within for answers I looked so hard for from without. I don't think I'm alone like that, I often see echoes of that sentiment in the way others share around here. Individuals change and grow, I often miss some of our community who would regularly post in our more spiritual subforums. God willing they are ok, the challenges we are facing have put much stress on everyone.

I hope you enjoy yourself around here and look forward to hearing more about your perspective.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Not being dismissive at all I fell sorry if you took it that way...

I'm very interested in what OPs important messsge is...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join