It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admin seizes six acres from Texas family to continue border wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Build the wall!

Dem hypocrisy on full display

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

As a Trump supporter, I'm not surprised. I remember the border issue going back into the 90's when the Dems were screaming for better border control. Remember, the Unions are Dem backers and they were complaining about competing with 'undocumented' workers. The only reason they (Dem leadership) were against Trump's wall was because...well, they want more future democrat voters immigrating and also were catering to the new 'woke generation' that says the wall (and Trump, of course) is racist.

But now, perhaps, they have to quietly appease the Unions again, as well as realizing that the border has turned into a big mess that can't be contained ('everybody come on in'--Biden). And since Trump ain't around, they can steer a new narrative on why a secure border is justified.

As usual, they are stuck trying to appeal to different leftist groups on the democrat side, methinks.

Just my speculative two cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So from reading the comments here I can't quite figure it out. You want a wall, but only as long as it's not Biden, but Trump, putting it up? LOL! Then I guess the issue really isn't the wall after all, is it?

And for the record, I'm for some wall, but not 2000 miles along our border. There are better ways to police and secure the border in some areas. There also issues of seizing land as you can see.

And I bet you got a college degree too🤓

I am sure he does....

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The SECURE FENCE ACT was signed into law by Bush W in 2006.

But, even before that The U.S. Border Patrol first began to erect physical barriers in its San Diego sector in 1990. Fourteen miles of fencing were erected along the border of San Diego, California, and Tijuana, Mexico.

It’s under the direction of DHS and it’s ongoing.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But, even before that The U.S. Border Patrol first began to erect physical barriers in its San Diego sector in 1990. Fourteen miles of fencing were erected along the border of San Diego, California, and Tijuana, Mexico.

Did you just learn that since January? you weren't as understanding the previous 4 years. Or is it just knowledge that comes and goes

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Did you just learn that since January? you weren't as understanding the previous 4 years. Or is it just knowledge that comes and goes

No. I’ve known this.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Trump is such a dictator!

Sorry, Biden is so presidential and wise

Funny how major policies don't change that much between administrations, huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sources ??

Facts ??

Current pictures ??

🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No. I’ve known this.

What made you believe it's true ?😎

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What do the expect, politicians lie when campaigning. Always have and always will. In fact there is no laws that make it illegal to lie, let the buyer beware governs their mouths. Deceiving others is not against the law if it is done correctly, and the ones who make the rules to govern their use of lies are those running the country, political promises are not illegal. Most of the people protesting did the same thing to get elected, lie.

Trump didn't lie during his campaign. He said exactly what he was going to do and tried to do all of it and did do most of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: rickymouse
What do the expect, politicians lie when campaigning. Always have and always will. In fact there is no laws that make it illegal to lie, let the buyer beware governs their mouths. Deceiving others is not against the law if it is done correctly, and the ones who make the rules to govern their use of lies are those running the country, political promises are not illegal. Most of the people protesting did the same thing to get elected, lie.

Trump didn't lie during his campaign. He said exactly what he was going to do and tried to do all of it and did do most of it.

Right. And Mexico paid for the wall

DHS had previously shut down any more production on the wall due to cost.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No. I’ve known this.

What made you believe it's true ?😎

Research.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Look at that beautiful Biden Wall.

Mmmm mmmm Biden's Americah.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Look at that beautiful Biden Wall.

Mmmm mmmm Biden's Americah.

This is a court case that’s been going on for 2 years.

Has nothing to do with Biden.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That Biden Wall so big and nice and all up in yo face.
Might have to take the kids down there and get a us a family foto.
Me my wife and kids and that Big Ol' Welcoming Biden Wall.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Even the Mexico Military Divisions on the Border are scratching their heads 😃

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I love how the leftists who all-of-a-sudden LOVE biden’s Wall, have dropped their absolutely FALSE narrative of “its racist to oppose illegal immigration”

Because opposing illegal immigration is not and has never been ‘racist’

Not by ANYONES definition

Biden’s Wall

What a legacy he’s gonna leave

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Annee you should send that info to the Squad to calm their nerves and all the other disenfranchised loudmouth talking pos.

betcha dont, betcha just chill here and play whatabout

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Excuse me while I bask in the beauty of Joseph Pisspants Biden's Wall of Fweedom.

Annee will run her mouth for a few more posts then come back and ghost edit the post below because they know whats up.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Annee you should send that info to the Squad to calm their nerves and all the other disenfranchised loudmouth talking pos.

betcha dont, betcha just chill here and play whatabout

Loudmouth, talking POS. Resembles Trump.

Time to move along now.

There’s no real discussion here.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join