It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admin seizes six acres from Texas family to continue border wall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Party over there?

I'll be over here.

All the usual shmucks act their part and act soooprized.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Trump is such a dictator!

Sorry, Biden is so presidential and wise

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So, instead of Mexico...China is paying for the wall because it bought Biden.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ay wheres the douche members that told me none of the wall was being built anymo?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yall vocal MFers got a frog in ya throat?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't care about the wall. Joe pi$$ing off AOC and I. Omar was awesome.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

In next week's State of the Union address, Joe Biden will say that President Trump was too scared to build a border wall, so he and his administration are doing the right thing by getting the ball rolling.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"A wall is an immorality. It's not who we are as a nation."
-Nancy Pelosi

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"A wall is an immorality. It's not who we are as a nation."
-Nancy Pelosi

Evil wench owns at least two homes behind walls.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Joe Biden will do the exact opposite of what he runs on. He has done this his entire life. He is building the wall just like he said he would not build the wall. He is planning to tax people making less than 400K just like he said he would not do. He did not give people 2K in stimulus like he said he would. He is putting kids in cages like he said he would not do. I'm sure I'm missing many additional things he said he would do but did the opposite but it should be crystal clear by now that he hoodwinked anyone that voted for him. There seems to be an army of Bidens out there who are perfectly fine with this arrangement. They like being promised things and getting the exact opposite. Doesn't even bother them.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The family are gonna be pi$$ed that they can't charge fees to the Coyote's anymore

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What do the expect, politicians lie when campaigning. Always have and always will. In fact there is no laws that make it illegal to lie, let the buyer beware governs their mouths. Deceiving others is not against the law if it is done correctly, and the ones who make the rules to govern their use of lies are those running the country, political promises are not illegal. Most of the people protesting did the same thing to get elected, lie.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Must be some Democrat donors involved with the contracts so they MUZT get paid !!! 😃

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Next Biden will want migrants to take the wall construction jobs !!!😃😃😃

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hell they might as well just put up a Holiday Inn with a continental breakfast bar.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True, but she did offer a solution; Cut the grass lower so people are easier to see when they cross.

*golf clap*

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Joe pi$$ing off AOC and I. Omar was awesome.

...and completely and totally contrived.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So from reading the comments here I can't quite figure it out. You want a wall, but only as long as it's not Biden, but Trump, putting it up? LOL! Then I guess the issue really isn't the wall after all, is it?

And for the record, I'm for some wall, but not 2000 miles along our border. There are better ways to police and secure the border in some areas. There also issues of seizing land as you can see.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So from reading the comments here I can't quite figure it out. You want a wall, but only as long as it's not Biden, but Trump, putting it up? LOL! Then I guess the issue really isn't the wall after all, is it?

And for the record, I'm for some wall, but not 2000 miles along our border. There are better ways to police and secure the border in some areas. There also issues of seizing land as you can see.

And I bet you got a college degree too🤓

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Who cares about the wall, the epic lulz is what I made the thread for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join