It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to talk to a Loved one that doesn't want a Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Be a prickly bitch, you'd be surprised what you can come up with when annoyed enough.

Example, and in public setting would be best, I'd imagine:

Them: "Why won't you get the shooooot? Don't you know it's like, socially responsible and junk?"

You: "Meh, social responsibility it up your ass. I've decided life is way more fun vexing people, and NO MEANS NO, SO STOP TRYING TO PSYCH-RAPE ME, YOU PERVERSE SEXUAL DEVIANT."

Been dying for an opportunity to try that one, but alas, most folks up here aren't THAT degree of asshole-y yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

it's about talking to your loved ones, not talking to people who will avoid you for the rest of your life

unless there's some overlap there, i'm not one to speculate on family relations

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All I can say is that you have a right either way, make your own choice. Just don't shout in my face how awful I am for getting the vaccine. That is happening a lot more than anyone saying you should get the vaccine. I have been on the end of it here, and within my own family.

So both sides just need to STFU, and let people decide for themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why does an adult need to talk to another adult about getting a vaccination.

I know why I need to talk about shoots with my children before hand; but they are children.

When did we start to treat other adults as if they are children.

If you don't obey the Biden administration, then you must have a child's mind and cannot immediately obey. so you have to be spoken to.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
All I can say is that you have a right either way, make your own choice. Just don't shout in my face how awful I am for getting the vaccine. That is happening a lot more than anyone saying you should get the vaccine. I have been on the end of it here, and within my own family.

I can't take the vaccine for medical reasons.
My wife chose not to get the vaccine for personal reasons.
My son chose to get the vaccine for his reasons.

And no one fights about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I was born in may of 49, so I think that if the Lord does not come soon, I'll go to Him.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

and that is the way it should be!!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MrRCflying

I can't take the vaccine for medical reasons.
My wife chose not to get the vaccine for personal reasons.
My son chose to get the vaccine for his reasons.

And no one fights about it.

So happy that no one fights about it in your family. That is not the way it is in mine. A lot of them will just get in your face (or phone, or etc..) and yell at you, if even the mention of getting vaccinated comes up. They are allowed to have their opinion against getting vaccinated, but how dare you have a differing opinion.

One of the loudest critics, my 90 year old aunt, who is very mobile, drives, in good mental health, just tested positive yesterday for Covid. She refused to social distance, change her lifestyle, simply because it was too much of an inconvenience to her. Now half her church has it, one is in ICU, several other older members are not doing too well, but are not in the hospital... yet. Who knows, she well could have been the spreader in this event.

I wish her well, and love her as my aunt, but honestly she brought it on herself. The funny thing is I predicted her getting Covid about a year ago, because of her attitude towards it. I hate being right.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: JAGStorm

Feelings ?
Instead of science based data ?

Your source also says 2% of cases resulted in death.
Does that mean death is a mild outcome?

Of course. In a few days you'll just shake it off.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

1. 99.4% of Covid cases are MILD

That is an extremely misleading statistic.

It includes those in the very high risk category (obese/insulin resistant).

For people in the low risk category it is closer to 99.99% have mild or no symptoms.

Even for people in the high risk category, it is in the mid ninety's, and that is with no treatment. Give them appropriate treatment, and the number does back up to 99.9%.

Yes, that means all of those people who died. died from poor/improper treatment protocols, in most cases due to extreme ignorance bordering on malpractice, and in some case, intentionally - yes, I'm saying they were murdered.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

1. 99.4% of Covid cases are MILD

That is an extremely misleading statistic.

It includes those in the very high risk category (obese/insulin resistant).

For people in the low risk category it is closer to 99.99% have mild or no symptoms.

Even for people in the high risk category, it is in the mid ninety's, and that is with no treatment. Give them appropriate treatment, and the number does back up to 99.9%.

Yes, that means all of those people who died. died from poor/improper treatment protocols, in most cases due to extreme ignorance bordering on malpractice, and in some case, intentionally - yes, I'm saying they were murdered.

Brought to you from www.madeupstatistics.com.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

How to talk to a Loved one that doesn't want a Vaccine

1. Don't talk about facts.
2. Put peer pressure on them.
3. Lock in the Chinese social credit score to threaten them with later.
4. Don't tell them that no one has died of the flu since the pandemic. The data is skewed.
5. All numbers of death from the virus have been artificially inflated using various methods.
6. Tell them only a handful of people have died from the vaccine.
7. Tell them it's their duty to build herd immunity.
8. Don't tell them that the VAX is not fully approved and that they have no recourse if something goes wrong.
9. Don't tell them that their are proven safe treatments out there that will decrease your odds of harm to almost zero.
10. Don't tell them that doctors all over the Globe are saying it's a eugenics scam. A dangerous gamble with no reward.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ask them nicely to end it once you become Zombie.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join