It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to talk to a Loved one that doesn't want a Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well it IS Yahoo news.
I generally go there to see if Taylor Swift is a lesbian yet, or see the latest Liz Hurley bikini pic.

Any links?

I tried talking my old folks out of the jab but they got it. They're okay so far at least.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"You do not want the Vaccine." (Hand waves in jedi like manner)

Kids an their rock an rap music.
edit on 21-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why does an adult need to talk to another adult about getting a vaccination.

I know why I need to talk about shoots with my children before hand; but they are children.

When did we start to treat other adults as if they are children.
edit on 21-4-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Since
i have already had covid, I am a little leary of getting the vax. I could also have a cytokine storm. I'm 72 years old and don't have many more years left anyway. So I think I'll let nature take it's course. My hubby will browbeat me into taking it, but I'll hold out as long as I can.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

he best advice i can offer is to not publically announce your decision on taking the 'Jab' or not taking it...

keep any reservations or Vaxx issues to yourself, don't bad mouth the Vaxx nor promote it

the Strong Delusion & Strong Deception of Scriptural Prophecy is being played out here
see: 2Th 2:11 or Isa 28:15 or Dan 11:23 for 3 of the end-times uses of delusion/deception.... and consider just how You yourself can employ the tactics of deception/delusion to protect yourself from the harm the evil forces intend for humans

ETA:

a reply to: justdust

hi-yo 72....i turn 73 in 7 more days...i'm thinking to actually eye- witness the 7 year endtime era, as a childhood vow-wish seeing as i was born 14 days before Israel was born itself
You too might just witness Eschatology playing out !

edit on nd30161909761922202021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No. Its a call to activism, and telling people to get active with their families. Recall the video that was celebrated by some, reviled by others, of girls harassing their grandfather while he was on his death bed to vote for Biden. Whether he did or not i do not know, and is irrelevant....what is relevant is that we seem to have a good portion of our country that is fine with harassing an old man on his death bed over politics.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

not publically announce your decision

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
How to talk to a family member who is trying to convince you to get the vaccine.

"Go F yourself".

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It's interesting that you mention seeing the end times, as i feel we are also witnessing the end times as well. I feel like the USA is actually getting worse, and with all of these weird natural disasters happening is just confirming it. Like Texas getting snow, the earthquakes, the volacanoes, the tornadoes and so on.

I think China will play a major role in the end times, and I feel that they could excute people for not being their side, like the while antichrist thing coming to play. I think the vaccines and this vaccine passport is the beginning of the mark that is supposed to come into play. I don't think the vaccines are the mark, because that would be too easy. I feel like something much worse is going to rear it's ugly head and that could possibly be the mark.

Revelations also talks about how after people take the mark that they later become infacted with boils and lesions, and they pray for death but it doesn't come. It also talks about locusts coming out of the abyss and if they sting you, it cause horrible things to happen to you. Don't quote me on that one. The locusts could also not be actual locusts but maybe it's a vaccine or and injection of some sort. This is purely speculation. I was told that Revelations is also the hardest book in the bible to undertsnad because a lot of it is metaphors. I will have to look into it.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Welp, I work in emergency services, and I refuse simply based on evidence based medicine, and how the vaccine is antithetical to that. Its politics based medicine, and thusly, no thanks.

The only thing "political party" based here is YOUR refusal to protect those around you and, heavens forbid, yourself. Better pull your shirt down a bit, your MAGAt is showing :0

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dorian7

You got your jab so you are protected. Wait, you're not? So the vaccine will not protect you? Sounds like we're both in the same boat, only difference being that you've got unproven experimental nanotech swimming around in your bloodstream. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You got your jab so you are protected. Wait, you're not? So the vaccine will not protect you? Sounds like we're both in the same boat, only difference being that you've got unproven experimental nanotech swimming around in your bloodstream. Good luck with that.

First off, you do not know if I have received mine yet or not. And nano-technology? REALLY? An educated person such as yourself cannot TRULY believe you will be injected with nano-bots, do you? DO YOU? Did your fuhrer tell you to think that way?

You better pull your shirt down a bit, your MAGAt is showing
edit on 22-4-2021 by Dorian7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How does a person getting vaxxed protect others?
If I'm vaxxed, I can still contract it and spread it, so how am I any safer for others?
If vaxxing means those around me are now safe, why the continued masks, mandates and social distancing? Should only unvaxxed people continue to do so? But why? They told us wearing masks was to protect others, not ourselves. Now we're told to get the vax to protect others? Do people get the flu vax to protect others?
And if a person has been vaxxed, why does it make a whit of difference to them if I'm vaxxed? I mean, I'm the one at risk, by my own choice. Same for folks who smoke, eat like sh*t, drink themselves into a stupor, and so on.
All I am hearing is that the vax only lessens symptoms IF you get covid.
Statistically speaking, the odds are that if I contract covid, my case would be mild. But perhaps not.
Statistically speaking, the odds are that if I am vaxxed, I would most likely be fine and unaffected. But perhaps not.
May the odds be ever in my favor.
I abhor the "you're a selfish a**hole if you don't _____________" arguments, especially when I can't make sense of the "rules."

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like they're Spanish and you don't speak Spanish, i.e. loudly and slowly in English.

This is 100% guaranteed to get your message across without any annoyance.

Well speaking slowly using shorter words works well for foreigners and liberal alike...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Who said nano-bots? Nanotech is real and in your vaccine . Educate yourself.
Chemical Abstracts Service- American Chemical Society

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like they're Spanish and you don't speak Spanish, i.e. loudly and slowly in English.

This is 100% guaranteed to get your message across without any annoyance.

The Italians and French enjoy this as well when I visit....my sign language for gnocchi has gotten much better.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My daughter was all over me to get vaccinated.

"I can't yet, I checked."
"Get on the list!"
"There isn't one."

I showed her. Signed up the morning my age group qualified. First shot 4 days later.

Her grandparents were good a couple of months ago. She's working on her mom now (different household).

I keep thinking about the movie Children of Men where the whole planet becomes sterile and I thought the move was good but the premise of the movie was stupid as in how could the whole world become sterile, but now I understand how it could happen...

Scary thought...

edit on 22-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They're Yahoo for a reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
How does a person getting vaxxed protect others?
If I'm vaxxed, I can still contract it and spread it, so how am I any safer for others?
If vaxxing means those around me are now safe, why the continued masks, mandates and social distancing? Should only unvaxxed people continue to do so? But why? They told us wearing masks was to protect others, not ourselves. Now we're told to get the vax to protect others? Do people get the flu vax to protect others?
And if a person has been vaxxed, why does it make a whit of difference to them if I'm vaxxed? I mean, I'm the one at risk, by my own choice. Same for folks who smoke, eat like sh*t, drink themselves into a stupor, and so on.
All I am hearing is that the vax only lessens symptoms IF you get covid.
Statistically speaking, the odds are that if I contract covid, my case would be mild. But perhaps not.
Statistically speaking, the odds are that if I am vaxxed, I would most likely be fine and unaffected. But perhaps not.
May the odds be ever in my favor.
I abhor the "you're a selfish a**hole if you don't _____________" arguments, especially when I can't make sense of the "rules."

Whether you got it already or you are vaxxed any further infection should be mild or nothing at all, so vaxxing or not is all about the person and not others. You would not spread it any less being vaxxed as example, so people should not really care unless it is someone you want vaxxed because you are worried they might not take COVID too well.

The part I do not understand is anyone under the age of like 35 really doesn't need a vax and I would think the smart direction would be to not give it to that age group period.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The Italians and French enjoy this as well when I visit....my sign language for gnocchi has gotten much better.

I'm sure my pisanos are thrilled and certainly not making any gestures of their own.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join